Crash on aborted nucleus connection

Create version 2022.1.1.
The create app crashes if I initiate a Nucleus connection and closing the browser without signing in.

Hello @jonatan.bergstrom! Could you please zip and attach your full logs found here: C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs Also, can you let me know what computer environment you are using? Operating System & GPU / GPU Driver?

I am hoping the full log file will let us see what is happening with your connection to Nucleus!

Hello @WendyGram!
Sorry about the brief initial post. The case that I’m experiencing is that if I’m working on a machine without access to a Nucleus server(we do currently not have one), and I press local host in the content browser, I’m getting the login prompt in my browser, however, since I do not have a server to connect to I close the window to continue browsing in create. At this point the application has frozen and crashes a minute or so later.

I’m on a:

• CPU:AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X
  • RAM: 128 GB
  • GPU: GeForce RTX 3090, 24 GB vram, Driver: GeForce Game Ready Driver v512.15

Here are the files that you have requested.
logs.zip (714.8 KB)

KR
Jonatan

Thank you @jonatan.bergstrom! Sending this over to the development team right now!

1 Like

(An internal development ticket was created for this post: OM-48603: Create crashes if a Nucleus connection is closed without signing in)

1 Like