Error occurred during installation of Isaac Sim

When I am installing the 2021.2.1 version, I get an error

Error occurred during installation of Isaac Sim: Command failed: "/home/wensongc/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/omni.isaac.sim.post.install.sh"
MESA-INTEL: warning: Performance support disabled, consider sysctl dev.i915.perf_stream_paranoid=0

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadFBConfig
  Major opcode of failed request:  151 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  0 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  146
  Current serial number in output stream:  146
/home/wensongc/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/omni.isaac.sim.post.install.sh: line 10: 2985982 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) ${SCRIPT_DIR}/omni.isaac.sim.warmup.sh

When I am installing the 2021.2.0 version, I get an error

Error occurred during installation of Isaac Sim: Command failed: "/home/wensongc/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.0/omni.isaac.sim.post.install.sh"
MESA-INTEL: warning: Performance support disabled, consider sysctl dev.i915.perf_stream_paranoid=0

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadFBConfig
  Major opcode of failed request:  151 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  0 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  146
  Current serial number in output stream:  146
/home/wensongc/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.0/omni.isaac.sim.post.install.sh: line 4: 2988963 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) ${SCRIPT_DIR}/omni.isaac.sim.warmup.sh

When I install the 2021.1.0 version, it can be installed normally but there is no response after LAUNCH

This command can solve this problem:
echo ‘export MESA_GL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=4.6’ >> ~/.bashrc

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.