I am using the WSL for using SDKM for flashing my Jetson Xavier NX dev kit. I am encountering this issue while trying to download and install the Jetpack 5.1 in SDKM. While it is getting downloaded and the host components are successfully installed, the target components are getting failed and I have tried it multiple times. This is in continuity to this error that I faced here.
I think the error you hit in sdkmanager has nothing to do with your previous error.
Please click the EXPORT LOGS button on your sdkm and share full log here.
I guess your host PC has some dependencies missing so files couldn’t be installed.
Attaching the error log.
SDKMerrorlog.zip (220.6 KB)
The log says your host does not have unzip.
20:59:05.557 - error: NV_L4T_DRIVERS@JETSON_XAVIER_NX_TARGETS: /tmp/tmp_NV_L4T_DRIVERS.sh: line 3: unzip: command not found
20:59:05.557 - info: Event: NV_L4T_DRIVERS@JETSON_XAVIER_NX_TARGETS - error is: /tmp/tmp_NV_L4T_DRIVERS.sh: line 3: unzip: command not found
20:59:05.558 - info: NV_L4T_DRIVERS@JETSON_XAVIER_NX_TARGETS: [ Package Install Finished with Error ]
Try to remove the BSP from your host and flash again.
This screenshot only indicates the GUI cannot show up. The board still boots.
And since user needs to configure user account in the first boot, it just stops there.
Hope you can understand what I mean here.

