How to update my tensorrt version on my Jetson AGX board?

Description

Unable to upgrade the Tensorrt version on my Jetson AGX

Environment

TensorRT Version : 7.1.3-1
GPU Type : Volta GPU
Nvidia Driver Version : 32.5.1
CUDA Version : cuda 10.2
CUDNN Version : 8.0.0.180
Operating System + Version : Ubuntu 18.02
Python Version (if applicable) : Python 3.6
TensorFlow Version (if applicable) : 1.15.5+nv21.6

Steps To Reproduce

• I tried to upgrade my tensorrt from 7.x.x version to 8.x.x version using debian installation on my jetson AGX using the below tutorial.
    Installation Guide :: NVIDIA Deep Learning TensorRT Documentation

• Some say install using sdkmanager from the host machine. I tried installing using the sdkmanager jetpack version 4.6.1, but unfortunately that didn’t upgrade my tensorrt.

• If I download a .deb file for amd64 machine, then should I run that on the host PC? but how will that install/upgrade the tensorrt on my Jetson AGX. Note: There is no arm64 .deb file for Ubuntu 18.04 and Cuda 10.2 . So how am supposed to install it directly on my Jetson AGX?

• Some say you can not update directly on Jetson board, it is only possible through Jetpack.

• Nvidia Team, can you guys please make a bit more clearer on your documentation and please help.

Hi,
This looks like a Jetson issue. Please refer to the below samlples in case useful.

For any further assistance, we recommend you to raise it to the respective platform from the below link

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply! But the above 2 links wasn’t of any help. I have raised an issue under Jetson AGX Xavier now.