I can't connect although the PID match up?

Hey
I been trying to connect to an exe without success. I get these messages in the output window:

Preparing to launch…
Launched process: game.exe (pid: 22652)
Attempting to automatically connect…
Searching for attachable processes on localhost:49152-49216…
Attachable process detected: game.exe

• Uptime: 1.95s

The Nsight Graphics debugger won’t attach automatically and I can’t attach manually either. In task manager I can see that the “game.exe” process is still running with the same PID. However it’s not selectable in Nsight Graphics as one of the process I can attach to, I can only see secondary processes spawned from the root PID. I also tried using the command line tool but without success. When using the --attach-pid option I get this error message : “Attach failed: Cannot find process (pid: 22652)”.

If I launch the exe with Frame Debugger I can make F11 captures just fine and step through them. There just doesn’t seem to be an option to connect with Nsight Graphics.

I checked the troubleshooting, this was the only option that somewhat seemed relatable : “3. The application is interfering with the interception of Nsight Graphics, preventing it from intercepting.”. I’m not sure if that could somehow be the case. If so can I further find out what might be the issue and how I can work around it?

In general does anyone know of some way to address or work around this issue? E.g. maybe I can trigger C++ captures without having Nsight Graphics application connected?