I have jetson nano 4gb Development board, i am trying to connect Ethernet cable to make remote login using VNC but ethernet is not detected in jetson

I have jetson nano 4gb Development board, i am trying to connect Ethernet cable to make remote login using VNC but ethernet is not detected in jetson

Hi,
This should work if you use default image. Please re-flash system image through SDKManager and try again.

Ok. But i dont have Linux system , is there any way to download sdk in windows and flash system image

Hi,
Windows system is not supported. We suggest have a host PC in Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04

is there any problem if we flash image with balena etcher? because in official installation steps its mentioned like that i have referred this link
Get Started With Jetson Nano Developer Kit | NVIDIA Developer
what is the difference then if we flash using sdk manager?

Hi,
SD card image is convenient and easy to use. However, some partitions cannot be well updated in certain conditions. it would be better to have a host PC to use SDKManager

while flashing through sdk whether we have to make any changes in hardware, like any jumper settings…? or connecting 5v power supply and connecting nano to host pc with usb cable?

i have used sdk manager to flash OS not still i am facing same issue, Ethernet is not connecting,disconnects everytime

Hi,
If you re-flash the system image and the issue is still present, the board may be physically broken. Please try to flash Jetpack 4.5 or 4.6 through SDKManager. See if the issue is also present in multiple software versions. And please try ethernet dongle to see if network is good through USB interface.

If you have confirmed the developer kit is physically damaged and it is in warranty, please do RMA.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.