Isaac Sim 2021.1.1 on 16GB memory crashes

I’m currently running Isaac Sim 2021.1.1 on a RTX 2070/PCIe/SSE2 and 16GB of RAM, which I believe meets the standard spec listed, and the application launches fine, but when I try and open an environment from the Isaac assets folder on Nucleus, the memory consumption maxes out and then crashes the application. Is anyone else experiencing this, and is there any fixes now/coming down the pipeline? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The same situation has occurred in my case. When I open a file it will crash and I have to reboot. It doesn’t happen when I increase the memory to 32GB, in my case it usually takes 25GB of memory.

Hi,
I have the same issue. Isaac takes up a lot of RAM, they are aware of this issue and working on a fix.

For now, I added 16 GB of RAM to my computer it is mostly enough (even if sometimes I reach 29GB usage).

If you cannot increase your RAM and if you have an SSD, you should try to increase your swap file size. I would rather advise against it, but if it is your only solution for now, it is your only solution for now hahah.