JetPack_4.5 Jetson_AGX_Xavier - Failed to Start Journal Service - WARNING: pll_d3 has no dyn ramp

HI

After the flash…
I can’t log into AGX Xavier,
I have debugging available,

[0000.177] W> RATCHET: MB1 binary ratchet value 4 is too large than ratchet lev.
[0000.186] I> MB1 (prd-version: 1.5.1.6-t194-41334769-1740dd39)                 
[0000.191] I> Boot-mode: Coldboot                                               
[0000.194] I> Chip revision : A02P                                              
[0000.197] I> Bootrom patch version : 15 (correctly patched)                    
[0000.202] I> ATE fuse revision : 0x200                                         
[0000.206] I> Ram repair fuse : 0x0                                             
[0000.209] I> Ram Code : 0x2                                                    
[0000.212] I> rst_source : 0x0                                                  
[0000.214] I> rst_level : 0x0                                                   
[0000.218] I> Boot-device: eMMC                                                 
[0000.233] I> sdmmc DDR50 mode                                                  
[0000.237] W> No valid slot number is found in scratch register                 
[0000.242] W> Return default slot: _a                                           
[0000.246] I> Active Boot chain : 0                                             
[0000.249] I> Boot-device: eMMC                                                 
[0000.252] W> MB1_PLATFORM_CONFIG: device prod data is empty in MB1 BCT.        
[0000.260] I> Temperature = 40500                                               
[0000.263] W> Skipping boost for clk: BPMP_CPU_NIC                              
[0000.268] W> Skipping boost for clk: BPMP_APB                                  
[0000.272] W> Skipping boost for clk: AXI_CBB                                   
[0000.276] W> Skipping boost for clk: AON_CPU_NIC                               
[0000.280] W> Skipping boost for clk: CAN1                                      
[0000.283] W> Skipping boost for clk: CAN2                                      
[0000.288] I> Boot-device: eMMC                                                 
[0000.291] I> Boot-device: eMMC                                                 
[0000.300] I> Sdmmc: HS400 mode enabled                                         
[0000.304] I> ECC region[0]: Start:0x0, End:0x0                                 
[0000.309] I> ECC region[1]: Start:0x0, End:0x0                                 
[0000.313] I> ECC region[2]: Start:0x0, End:0x0                                 
[0000.317] I> ECC region[3]: Start:0x0, End:0x0                                 
[0000.321] I> ECC region[4]: Start:0x0, End:0x0                                 
[0000.325] I> Non-ECC region[0]: Start:0x80000000, End:0x100000000              
[0000.331] I> Non-ECC region[1]: Start:0x0, End:0x0                             
[0000.335] I> Non-ECC region[2]: Start:0x0, End:0x0                             
[0000.340] I> Non-ECC region[3]: Start:0x0, End:0x0                             
[0000.344] I> Non-ECC region[4]: Start:0x0, End:0x0                             
[0000.350] E> FAILED: Thermal config                                            
[0000.357] E> FAILED: MEMIO rail config                                         
[0000.375] I> Boot-device: eMMC                                                 
[0000.385] I> sdmmc bdev is already initialized                                 
[0000.457] I> MB1 done                                                          
                                                                                
����main enter                                                                  
SPE VERSION #: R01.00.14 Created: Sep 19 2018 @ 11:03:21                        
HW Function test                                                                
Start Scheduler.                                                                
in late init                                                                    
��                                                                              
  [0000.465] I> Welcome to MB2(TBoot-BPMP) (version: 00.00.2018.32-mobile-feba5)
[0000.466] I> DMA Heap @ [0x526fa000 - 0x52ffa000]                              
[0000.466] I> Default Heap @ [0xd486400 - 0xd48a400]                            
[0000.467] E> DEVICE_PROD: Invalid value data = 70020000, size = 0.             
[0000.473] W> device prod register failed                                       
[0000.477] I> Boot-device: eMMC                                                 
[0000.480] I> Boot_device: SDMMC_BOOT instance: 3                               
[0000.485] I> sdmmc-3 params source = boot args                                 
[0000.488] I> sdmmc bdev is already initialized                                 
[0000.493] I> sdmmc-3 params source = boot args                                 
[0000.501] I> Found 17 partitions in SDMMC_BOOT (instance 3)                    
[0000.508] I> Found 42 partitions in SDMMC_USER (instance 3)                    
[0000.509] W> No valid slot number is found in scratch register                 
[0000.513] W> Return default slot: _a                                           
[0000.517] I> Active Boot chain : 0                                             
[0000.521] I> parsing oem signed section of bpmp-fw header done                 
[0000.526] I> bpmp-fw binary init read from storage                             
[0000.531] I> oem authentication of bpmp-fw header done                         
[0000.537] I> bpmp-fw binary done read from storage                             
[0000.540] I> bpmp-fw: Authentication init Done                                 
[0000.545] I> parsing oem signed section of cpubl header done                   
[0000.550] I> cpubl binary init read from storage                               
[0000.554] I> bpmp-fw: Authentication Finalize Done                             
[0000.559] I> oem authentication of cpubl header done                           
[0000.564] I> cpubl binary done read from storage                               
[0000.568] I> cpubl: Authentication init Done                                   
[0000.573] I> parsing oem signed section of rce header done                     
[0000.578] I> rce binary init read from storage                                 
[0000.582] I> Relocating BR-BCT                                                 
[0000.585] I> cpubl: Authentication Finalize Done                               
[0000.590] I> oem authentication of rce header done                             
[0000.594] I> rce binary done read from storage                                 
[0000.598] I> rce: Authentication init Done                                     
[0000.603] I> parsing oem signed section of ape header done                     
[0000.608] I> ape binary init read from storage                                 
[0000.612] I> rce: Authentication Finalize Done                                 
[0000.616] I> oem authentication of ape header done                             
[0000.621] I> ape binary done read from storage                                 
[0000.625] I> ape: Authentication init Done                                     
[0000.630] I> parsing oem signed section of tos header done                     
[0000.634] I> tos binary init read from storage                                 
[0000.639] I> ape: Authentication Finalize Done                                 
[0000.644] I> oem authentication of tos header done                             
[0000.648] I> tos binary done read from storage                                 
[0000.652] I> tos: Authentication init Done                                     
[0000.657] I> parsing oem signed section of bpmp-fw-dtb header done             
[0000.662] I> bpmp-fw-dtb binary init read from storage                         
[0000.667] I> tos: Authentication Finalize Done                                 
[0000.673] I> oem authentication of bpmp-fw-dtb header done                     
[0000.679] I> bpmp-fw-dtb binary done read from storage                         
[0000.681] I> bpmp-fw-dtb: Authentication init Done                             
[0000.686] I> parsing oem signed section of cpubl-dtb header done               
[0000.692] I> cpubl-dtb binary init read from storage                           
[0000.697] I> bpmp-fw-dtb: Authentication Finalize Done                         
[0000.734] I> oem authentication of cpubl-dtb header done                       
[0000.735] I> cpubl-dtb binary done read from storage                           
[0000.735] I> cpubl-dtb: Authentication init Done                               
[0000.737] I> parsing oem signed section of eks header done                     
[0000.738] I> eks binary init read from storage                                 
[0000.738] I> cpubl-dtb: Authentication Finalize Done                           
[0000.739] I> oem authentication of eks header done                             
[0000.743] I> eks binary done read from storage                                 
[0000.747] I> eks: Authentication init Done                                     
[0000.751] I> eks: Authentication Finalize Done                                 
[0000.755] I> EKB detected (length: 0x410) @ VA:0x5270a400                      
��NOTICE:  BL31: v1.3(release):5b49e7f80                                        
NOTICE:  BL31: Built : 14:42:47, Jan 15 2021                                    
ipc-unittest-main: 1519: Welcome to IPC unittest!!!                             
ipc-unittest-main: 1531: waiting forever                                        
ipc-unittest-srv: 329: Init unittest services!!!                                
hwkey-agent: 40: hwkey-agent is running!!                                       
hwkey-agent: 197: key_mgnt_processing .......                                   
hwkey-agent: 189: Setting EKB key 0 to slot 14                                  
hwkey-agent: 167: Init hweky-agent services!!                                   
luks-srv: 40: luks-srv is running!!                                             
luks-srv: 157: Init luks-srv IPC services!!                                     
platform_bootstrap_epilog: trusty bootstrap complete                            
��                                                                              
                                                                                
welcome to lk                                                                   
calling constructors                                                            
initializing heap                                                               
creating bootstrap completion thread                                            
top of bootstrap2()                                                             
initializing platform                                                           
bpmp: platform_init                                                             
tag is e73a758761f0c6d24a1e69a2ac6b5035                                         
tag_show initialized                                                            
dt initialized                                                                  
mail initialized                                                                
chipid initialized                                                              
fuse initialized                                                                
sku initialized                                                                 
speedo initialized                                                              
ec_get_ec_list: found 45 ecs                                                    
ec initialized                                                                  
ec_mrq initialized                                                              
vmon_populate_monitors: found 3 monitors                                        
vmon initialized                                                                
adc initialized                                                                 
fmon_populate_monitors: found 73 monitors                                       
fmon initialized                                                                
fmon_mrq initialized                                                            
reset initialized                                                               
nvhs initialized                                                                
392 clocks registered                                                           
WARNING: pll_c4 has no dyn ramp                                                 
clk_mrq_init: mrq handler registered                                            
clk initialized                                                                 
nvlink initialized                                                              
io_dpd initialized                                                              
io_dpd initialized                                                              
thermal initialized                                                             
i2c5 controller initialized                                                     
initialized i2c mrq handling                                                    
i2c initialized                                                                 
regulator initialized                                                           
avfs_clk_platform initialized                                                   
soctherm initialized                                                            
aotag initialized                                                               
powergate initialized                                                           
dvs initialized                                                                 
pm initialized                                                                  
pg_late initialized                                                             
strap initialized                                                               
tag initialized                                                                 
emc initialized                                                                 
clk_dt initialized                                                              
avfs_ccplex_platform initialized                                                
tj_max: dt node not found                                                       
tj_init initialized                                                             
uphy_mrq_init: mrq handler registered                                           
uphy_dt initialized                                                             
uphy initialized                                                                
safereg_init: period 80 ms                                                      
ec_late initialized                                                             
mrq initialized                                                                 
��                                                                              
  [0001.256] I> Welcome to Cboot                                                
��fmon_post initialized                                                         
��[0001.256] I> Cboot Version: t194-9efcbc4f                                    
[0001.257] I> CPU-BL Params @ 0xf2820000                                        
[0001.257] I>  0) Base:0x00000000 Size:0x00000000                               
[0001.261] I>  1) Base:0xf1100000 Size:0x00100000                               
[0001.265] I>  2) Base:0xf2000000 Size:0x00200000                               
[0001.270] I>  3) Base:0xf1200000 Size:0x00200000                               
[0001.274] I>  4) Base:0xf1000000 Size:0x00100000                               
��clk_set_parent failed for clk i2c2, parent pll_aon (-22)                      
clk_set_parent failed for clk i2c8, parent pll_aon (-22)                        
clk_dt_late initialized                                                         
machine_check initialized                                                       
pm_post initialized                                                             
dbells initialized                                                              
avfs_clk_platform_post initialized                                              
dmce initialized                                                                
cvc initialized                                                                 
ccplex_avfs_hw_init: nafll_cluster0: not monitored                              
ccplex_avfs_hw_init: nafll_cluster1: not monitored                              
ccplex_avfs_hw_init: nafll_cluster2: not monitored                              
ccplex_avfs_hw_init: nafll_cluster3: not monitored                              
avfs_clk_mach_post initialized                                                  
regulator_post initialized                                                      
rm initialized                                                                  
sc7_diag initialized                                                            
thermal_test initialized                                                        
serial_late initialized                                                         
clk_post initialized                                                            
clk_dt_post initialized                                                         
mc_reg initialized                                                              
pg_post initialized                                                             
dyn_modules initialized                                                         
sku_debugfs initialized                                                         
speedo_debugfs initialized                                                      
adc_debugfs initialized                                                         
clk_debugfs initialized                                                         
��[0001.279] I>  5) Base:0xf0f00000 Size:0x00100000                             
[0001.358] I>  6) Base:0xf3800000 Size:0x00400000                               
[0001.363] I>  7) Base:0xf1c00000 Size:0x00400000                               
[0001.367] I>  8) Base:0xf0e00000 Size:0x00100000                               
[0001.371] I>  9) Base:0xf0d00000 Size:0x00100000                               
[0001.376] I> 10) Base:0xf3000000 Size:0x00800000                               
[0001.380] I> 11) Base:0x40000000 Size:0x00040000                               
[0001.385] I> 12) Base:0xf0c00000 Size:0x00100000                               
[0001.389] I> 13) Base:0x40046000 Size:0x00002000                               
[0001.394] I> 14) Base:0x40048000 Size:0x00002000                               
��emc_debugfs initialized                                                       
dvs_debugfs initialized                                                         
��[0001.398] I> 15) Base:0xac000000 Size:0x00004000                             
��fmon_debugfs initialized                                                      
vmon_debugfs initialized                                                        
pg_debugfs initialized                                                          
profile_fs initialized                                                          
debugfs_cons initialized                                                        
mail_fs initialized                                                             
profile initialized                                                             
cvc_debugfs initialized                                                         
dmce_debugfs initialized                                                        
ec_debugfs initialized                                                          
rm_debugfs initialized                                                          
soctherm_debug initialized                                                      
gr_reader initialized                                                           
mods initialized                                                                
dt_fs initialized                                                               
debugfs_mrq initialized                                                         
debug_mrq initialized                                                           
debug_safereg initialized                                                       
initializing target                                                             
calling apps_init()                                                             
starting app shell                                                              
entering main console loop                                                      
] ��[0001.407] I> 16) Base:0x4004a000 Size:0x00002000                           
[0001.458] I> 17) Base:0xf0b00000 Size:0x00100000                               
[0001.462] I> 18) Base:0x4004c000 Size:0x00002000                               
[0001.467] I> 19) Base:0xf2200000 Size:0x00600000                               
[0001.471] I> 20) Base:0x4004e000 Size:0x00002000                               
[0001.476] I> 21) Base:0xf0ad0000 Size:0x0000c000                               
[0001.480] I> 22) Base:0x00000000 Size:0x00000000                               
[0001.485] I> 23) Base:0xf0ae0000 Size:0x00020000                               
[0001.489] I> 24) Base:0xf6000000 Size:0x02000000                               
[0001.494] I> 25) Base:0x40050000 Size:0x00002000                               
[0001.498] I> 26) Base:0x40040000 Size:0x00006000                               
[0001.503] I> 27) Base:0xf1800000 Size:0x00400000                               
[0001.507] I> 28) Base:0xf4c00000 Size:0x01400000                               
[0001.511] I> 29) Base:0xf1400000 Size:0x00400000                               
[0001.516] I> 30) Base:0x00000000 Size:0x00000000                               
[0001.520] I> 31) Base:0x00000000 Size:0x00000000                               
[0001.525] I> 32) Base:0xf8000000 Size:0x08000000                               
[0001.529] I> 33) Base:0x00000000 Size:0x00000000                               
[0001.534] I> 34) Base:0xf3c00000 Size:0x01000000                               
[0001.538] I> 35) Base:0xab000000 Size:0x01000000                               
[0001.543] I> 36) Base:0xa0000000 Size:0x0b000000                               
[0001.547] I> 37) Base:0xf2800000 Size:0x00800000                               
[0001.552] I> 38) Base:0x80000000 Size:0x20000000                               
[0001.556] I> 39) Base:0xb0000000 Size:0x08000000                               
[0001.561] I> 40) Base:0x00000000 Size:0x00000000                               
[0001.565] I> 41) Base:0x00000000 Size:0x00000000                               
[0001.569] I> 42) Base:0x00000000 Size:0x00000000                               
[0001.574] I> 43) Base:0x00000000 Size:0x00000000                               
[0001.578] I> 44) Base:0x00000000 Size:0x00000000                               
[0001.583] I> 45) Base:0x00000000 Size:0x00000000                               
[0001.587] GIC-SPI Target CPU: 0                                                
[0001.590] Interrupts Init done                                                 
[0001.593] calling constructors                                                 
[0001.596] initializing heap                                                    
[0001.599] I> Heap: [0xa06945e8 ... 0xab000000]                                 
[0001.603] initializing threads                                                 
[0001.606] initializing timers                                                  
[0001.609] creating bootstrap completion thread                                 
[0001.613] top of bootstrap2()                                                  
[0001.616] CPU: MIDR: 0x4E0F0040, MPIDR: 0x80000000                             
[0001.620] initializing platform                                                
[0001.623] E> DEVICE_PROD: Invalid value data = 0, size = 0.                    
[0001.629] W> device prod register failed                                       
[0001.633] I> Bl_dtb @0xaaf00000                                                
[0001.639] W> "plugin-manager" doesn't exist, creating                          
[0001.641] W> "ids" doesn't exist, creating                                     
[0001.645] W> "connection" doesn't exist, creating                              
[0001.649] W> "configs" doesn't exist, creating                                 
[0001.662] I> Find /i2c@3160000's alias i2c0                                    
[0001.663] I> Reading eeprom i2c=0 address=0x50                                 
[0001.688] I> Device at /i2c@3160000:0x50                                       
[0001.689] I> Reading eeprom i2c=0 address=0x56                                 
[0001.713] I> Device at /i2c@3160000:0x56                                       
[0001.715] I> Find /i2c@3180000's alias i2c2                                    
[0001.716] I> Reading eeprom i2c=2 address=0x54                                 
[0001.717] E> I2C: slave not found in slaves.                                   
[0001.718] E> I2C: Could not write 0 bytes to slave: 0x00a8 with repeat start t.
[0001.719] E> I2C_DEV: Failed to send register address 0x00000000.              
[0001.719] E> I2C_DEV: Could not read 256 registers of size 1 from slave 0xa8 a.
[0001.727] E> eeprom: Failed to read I2C slave device                           
[0001.732] I> Eeprom read failed 0x3526070d                                     
[0001.736] I> Reading eeprom i2c=2 address=0x57                                 
[0001.740] E> I2C: slave not found in slaves.                                   
[0001.744] E> I2C: Could not write 0 bytes to slave: 0x00ae with repeat start t.
[0001.752] E> I2C_DEV: Failed to send register address 0x00000000.              
[0001.758] E> I2C_DEV: Could not read 256 registers of size 1 from slave 0xae a.
[0001.767] E> eeprom: Failed to read I2C slave device                           
[0001.772] I> Eeprom read failed 0x3526070d                                     
[0001.776] I> Reading eeprom i2c=2 address=0x52                                 
[0001.780] E> I2C: slave not found in slaves.                                   
[0001.784] E> I2C: Could not write 0 bytes to slave: 0x00a4 with repeat start t.
[0001.792] E> I2C_DEV: Failed to send register address 0x00000000.              
[0001.798] E> I2C_DEV: Could not read 256 registers of size 1 from slave 0xa4 a.
[0001.807] E> eeprom: Failed to read I2C slave device                           
[0001.812] I> Eeprom read failed 0x3526070d                                     
[0001.817] I> Find /i2c@c240000's alias i2c1                                    
[0001.820] I> Reading eeprom i2c=1 address=0x52                                 
[0001.826] E> I2C: slave not found in slaves.                                   
[0001.829] E> I2C: Could not write 0 bytes to slave: 0x00a4 with repeat start t.
[0001.836] E> I2C_DEV: Failed to send register address 0x00000000.              
[0001.842] E> I2C_DEV: Could not read 256 registers of size 1 from slave 0xa4 a.
[0001.851] E> eeprom: Retry to read I2C slave device.                           
[0001.856] E> I2C: slave not found in slaves.                                   
[0001.860] E> I2C: Could not write 0 bytes to slave: 0x00a4 with repeat start t.
[0001.868] E> I2C_DEV: Failed to send register address 0x00000000.              
[0001.874] E> I2C_DEV: Could not read 256 registers of size 1 from slave 0xa4 a.
[0001.883] E> eeprom: Failed to read I2C slave device                           
[0001.888] I> Eeprom read failed 0x3526070d                                     
[0001.892] I> Reading eeprom i2c=1 address=0x50                                 
[0001.896] E> I2C: slave not found in slaves.                                   
[0001.900] E> I2C: Could not write 0 bytes to slave: 0x00a0 with repeat start t.
[0001.908] E> I2C_DEV: Failed to send register address 0x00000000.              
[0001.914] E> I2C_DEV: Could not read 256 registers of size 1 from slave 0xa0 a.
[0001.923] E> eeprom: Retry to read I2C slave device.                           
[0001.928] E> I2C: slave not found in slaves.                                   
[0001.932] E> I2C: Could not write 0 bytes to slave: 0x00a0 with repeat start t.
[0001.940] E> I2C_DEV: Failed to send register address 0x00000000.              
[0001.946] E> I2C_DEV: Could not read 256 registers of size 1 from slave 0xa0 a.
[0001.955] E> eeprom: Failed to read I2C slave device                           
[0001.960] I> Eeprom read failed 0x3526070d                                     
[0001.964] I> create_pm_ids: id: 2888-0004-400-K, len: 15                       
[0001.969] I> config: mem-type:00,power-config:00,misc-config:00,modem-config:03
[0001.980] I> create_pm_ids: id: 2822-0000-700-K, len: 15                       
[0001.985] I> config: mem-type:00,power-config:00,misc-config:00,modem-config:03
[0001.996] I> Adding plugin-manager/ids/2888-0004-400=/i2c@3160000:module@0x50  
[0002.004] W> "i2c@3160000" doesn't exist, creating                             
[0002.008] W> "module@0x50" doesn't exist, creating                             
[0002.013] I> Adding plugin-manager/ids/2822-0000-700=/i2c@3160000:module@0x56  
[0002.020] W> "module@0x56" doesn't exist, creating                             
[0002.027] I> Adding plugin-manager/cvm                                         
[0002.028] W> "chip-id" doesn't exist, creating                                 
[0002.032] I> Adding plugin-manager/chip-id/A02P                                
[0002.037] I> Plugin-manager override starting                                  
[0002.042] I> node /plugin-manager/fragement-tegra-wdt-en matches               
[0002.051] I> node /plugin-manager/fragement-soft-wdt matches                   
[0002.059] I> node /plugin-manager/fragment-pcie-c5-rp matches                  
[0002.064] I> node /plugin-manager/fragment-tegra-ufs-lane10 matches            
[0002.078] I> Disable plugin-manager status in FDT                              
[0002.078] I> Plugin-manager override finished successfully                     
[0002.079] I> gpio framework initialized                                        
[0002.081] I> tegrabl_gpio_driver_register: register 'nvidia,tegra194-gpio' drir
[0002.086] I> tegrabl_gpio_driver_register: register 'nvidia,tegra194-gpio-aon'r
[0002.092] I> tegrabl_tca9539_init: i2c bus: 1, slave addr: 0x46                
[0002.100] W> fetch_driver_phandle_from_dt: failed to get node with compatible 9
[0002.108] W> fetch_driver_phandle_from_dt: failed to get node with compatible 9
[0002.114] W> tegrabl_tca9539_init: failed to fetch phandle from dt             
[0002.120] I> tegrabl_tca9539_init: i2c bus: 1, slave addr: 0x44                
[0002.128] W> fetch_driver_phandle_from_dt: failed to get node with compatible 9
[0002.136] W> fetch_driver_phandle_from_dt: failed to get node with compatible 9
[0002.142] W> tegrabl_tca9539_init: failed to fetch phandle from dt             
[0002.150] I> fixed regulator driver initialized                                
[0002.159] I> register 'maxim' power off handle                                 
[0002.160] I> virtual i2c enabled                                               
[0002.160] I> registered 'maxim,max20024' pmic                                  
[0002.164] I> tegrabl_gpio_driver_register: register 'max20024-gpio' driver     
[0002.171] I> Boot-device: eMMC                                                 
[0002.174] I> Boot_device: SDMMC_BOOT instance: 3                               
[0002.182] I> sdmmc-3 params source = boot args                                 
[0002.183] I> create_pm_ids: id: 2888-0004-400-K, len: 15                       
[0002.188] I> config: mem-type:00,power-config:00,misc-config:00,modem-config:03
[0002.199] I> create_pm_ids: id: 2822-0000-700-K, len: 15                       
[0002.204] I> config: mem-type:00,power-config:00,misc-config:00,modem-config:03
[0002.215] I> sdmmc bdev is already initialized                                 
[0002.219] I> sdmmc-3 params source = boot args                                 
[0002.250] I> Found 17 partitions in SDMMC_BOOT (instance 3)                    
[0002.262] I> Found 42 partitions in SDMMC_USER (instance 3)                    
[0002.273] I> enabling 'vdd-hdmi-5v0' regulator                                 
[0002.279] I> regulator 'vdd-hdmi-5v0' already enabled                          
[0002.279] I> hdmi cable connected                                              
[0002.281] W> set volts not configured for 'vdd-1v0'                            
[0002.283] W> set volts not configured for 'vdd-1v8-hs'                         
[0002.287] E> invalid display type                                              
[0002.291] E> invalid display type                                              
[0002.293] E> cannot find any other nvdisp nodes                                
[0002.308] I> edid read success                                                 
[0002.321] I> edid read success                                                 
[0002.321] I> width = 640, height = 480, frequency = 25174825                   
[0002.321] I> width = 640, height = 480, frequency = 25174825                   
[0002.322] I> width = 640, height = 480, frequency = 25174825                   
[0002.322] I> width = 640, height = 480, frequency = 25174825                   
[0002.322] I> width = 1920, height = 1080, frequency = 148500000                
[0002.326] I> width = 1366, height = 768, frequency = 85500000                  
[0002.332] I> width = 1920, height = 540, frequency = 74250000                  
[0002.337] I> width = 1920, height = 1080, frequency = 148351648                
[0002.343] I> width = 1920, height = 1080, frequency = 148351648                
[0002.349] I> width = 1280, height = 720, frequency = 74175824                  
[0002.355] I> width = 1280, height = 720, frequency = 74175824                  
[0002.360] I> width = 720, height = 480, frequency = 26973026                   
[0002.366] I> width = 720, height = 576, frequency = 26973026                   
[0002.371] I> width = 1920, height = 1080, frequency = 74175824                 
[0002.377] I> width = 1920, height = 1080, frequency = 74175824                 
[0002.383] I> width = 1920, height = 1080, frequency = 74175824                 
[0002.388] I> Best mode Width = 1920, Height = 1080, freq = 148351648           
[0002.398] I> hdmi_enable, starting HDMI initialisation                         
[0002.403] I> hdmi_enable, HDMI initialisation complete                         
[0002.414] I> Load in CBoot Boot Options partition and parse it                 
[0002.420] E> Error -9 when finding node with path /boot-configuration          
[0002.421] E> tegrabl_cbo_parse_info: "boot-configuration" not found in CBO fil.
[0002.424] I> Using default boot order                                          
[0002.427] I> boot-dev-order :-                                                 
[0002.430] I> 1.sd                                                              
[0002.432] I> 2.usb                                                             
[0002.434] I> 3.nvme                                                            
[0002.436] I> 4.emmc                                                            
[0002.438] I> 5.net                                                             
[0002.439] I> Hit any key to stop autoboot:     4       3       2       1       
[0004.447] initializing target                                                  
[0004.447] calling apps_init()                                                  
[0004.448] starting app kernel_boot_app                                         
[0004.467] I> found decompressor handler: lz4-legacy                            
[0004.468] I> decompressing BMP blob ...                                        
[0004.478] I> Kernel type = Normal                                              
[0004.479] I> Loading kernel-bootctrl from partition                            
[0004.479] I> Loading partition kernel-bootctrl at 0xa4ad0000 from device(0x1)  
[0004.486] W> tegrabl_get_kernel_bootctrl: magic number(0x00000000) is invalid  
[0004.486] W> tegrabl_get_kernel_bootctrl: use default dummy boot control data  
[0004.487] I> ########## SD (0) boot ##########                                 
[0004.487] I> No sdcard                                                         
[0004.489] I> -0 params source =                                                
[0004.492] E> Blockdev open: exit error                                         
[0004.495] E> SD boot failed, err: 724238353                                    
[0004.500] I> ########## USB (0) boot ##########                                
[0004.509] W> No valid slot number is found in scratch register                 
[0004.510] W> Return default slot: _a                                           
[0004.525] I> USB Firmware Version: 60.06 release                               
[0004.581] I> regulator of usb2-0 already enabled                               
[0004.589] I> regulator of usb2-1 already enabled                               
[0004.597] I> regulator of usb2-2 already enabled                               
[0004.608] I> enabling 'vdd-5v-sata' regulator                                  
[0005.613] E> failed to initialize xhci controller                              
[0005.614] E> Error in init of XUSB host driver, err: 79790026                  
[0005.614] W> Failed to initialize device 5-0                                   
[0005.614] E> USB boot failed, err: 2037973030                                  
[0005.615] I> ########## Fixed storage boot ##########                          
[0005.621] I> Already published: 00010003                                       
[0005.622] I> Look for boot partition                                           
[0005.622] I> Fallback: assuming 0th partition is boot partition                
[0005.625] I> Detect filesystem                                                 
[0005.652] I> Loading extlinux.conf ...                                         
[0005.652] I> rootfs path: /sdmmc_user/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf              
[0005.695] I> L4T boot options                                                  
[0005.695] I> [1]: "primary kernel"                                             
[0005.695] I> Enter choice:                                                     
[0008.697] I> Continuing with default option: 1                                 
[0008.697] I> Loading kernel sig file from rootfs ...                           
[0008.697] I> rootfs path: /sdmmc_user/boot/Image.sig                           
[0008.716] I> Loading kernel binary from rootfs ...                             
[0008.716] I> rootfs path: /sdmmc_user/boot/Image                               
[0008.959] I> overload load_size to 34338824 (from 34338832)                    
[0008.979] I> Validate kernel ...                                               
[0008.979] I> T19x: Authenticate kernel (bin_type: 37), max size 0x5000000      
[0009.292] I> Encryption fuse is not ON                                         
[0009.308] I> No kernel-dtb binary path                                         
[0009.309] W> No valid slot number is found in scratch register                 
[0009.309] W> Return default slot: _a                                           
[0009.309] I> A/B: bin_type (38) slot 0                                         
[0009.310] I> Loading kernel-dtb from partition                                 
[0009.310] I> Loading partition kernel-dtb at 0x91000000 from device(0x1)       
[0009.319] I> Validate kernel-dtb ...                                           
[0009.319] I> T19x: Authenticate kernel-dtb (bin_type: 38), max size 0x400000   
[0009.323] I> Encryption fuse is not ON                                         
[0009.325] I> Loading ramdisk from rootfs ...                                   
[0009.328] I> Loading initrd sig file from rootfs ...                           
[0009.333] I> rootfs path: /sdmmc_user/boot/initrd.sig                          
[0009.356] I> Loading initrd binary from rootfs ...                             
[0009.357] I> rootfs path: /sdmmc_user/boot/initrd                              
[0009.415] I> overload load_size to 7236790 (from 7236800)                      
[0009.418] I> Validate initrd ...                                               
[0009.418] I> T19x: Authenticate initrd (bin_type: 49), max size 0x4000000      
[0009.484] I> Encryption fuse is not ON                                         
[0009.498] I> Kernel hdr @0xa4ad0000                                            
[0009.498] I> Kernel dtb @0x90000000                                            
[0009.498] I> decompressor handler not found                                    
[0009.499] I> Copying kernel image (34338824 bytes) from 0xa4ad0000 to 0x800800e
[0009.510] I> Updated bpmp info to DTB                                          
[0009.511] I> Ramdisk: Base: 0x92000000; Size: 0x6e6cb6                         
[0009.512] I> Updated initrd info to DTB                                        
[0009.512] W> WARN: Fail to override "console=none" in commandline              
[0009.512] I> Active rootfs suffix:                                             
[0009.514] E> tegrabl_linuxboot_add_disp_param, du 1 failed to get display paras
[0009.521] E> tegrabl_linuxboot_add_disp_param, du 1 failed to get display paras
[0009.529] W> No valid slot number is found in scratch register                 
[0009.534] W> Return default slot: _a                                           
[0009.538] I> Active slot suffix:                                               
[0009.541] I> add_boot_slot_suffix: slot_suffix =                               
[0009.545] I> Linux Cmdline: console=ttyTCU0,115200 video=tegrafb no_console_su 
[0009.577] I> Updated bootarg info to DTB                                       
[0009.580] W> MAC addr invalid!                                                 
[0009.583] E> Failed to get WIFI MAC address                                    
[0009.587] W> MAC addr invalid!                                                 
[0009.590] E> Failed to get Bluetooth MAC address                               
[0009.595] I> eeprom_get_mac_addr: MAC (type: 2): 00:04:4b:eb:0c:8e             
[0009.602] W> "plugin-manager" doesn't exist, creating                          
[0009.606] I> Adding /chosen/plugin-manager/cvm                                 
[0009.610] W> "chip-id" doesn't exist, creating                                 
[0009.614] I> Adding /chosen/plugin-manager/chip-id                             
[0009.619] W> "configs" doesn't exist, creating                                 
[0009.623] I> Adding /chosen/plugin-manager/configs                             
[0009.628] W> "ids" doesn't exist, creating                                     
[0009.632] I> Adding /chosen/plugin-manager/ids                                 
[0009.636] W> "odm-data" doesn't exist, creating                                
[0009.640] I> Adding /chosen/plugin-manager/odm-data                            
[0009.648] W> "memory" doesn't exist, creating                                  
[0009.650] I> [0] START: 0x80000000, END: 0xac000000                            
[0009.654] I> [1] START: 0xac004000, END: 0xf0ad0000                            
[0009.659] I> [2] START: 0xf0adc000, END: 0xf0ae0000                            
[0009.664] I> dram_block larger than 80000000                                   
[0009.668] I> [3] START: 0x100000000, END: 0x880000000                          
[0009.673] I> added [base:0x80000000, size:0x2c000000] to /memory               
[0009.678] I> added [base:0xac200000, size:0x44800000] to /memory               
[0009.684] I> added [base:0x100000000, size:0x780000000] to /memory             
[0009.691] I> Updated memory info to DTB                                        
[0009.694] E> add_disp_param: failed to get display params for du=1             
[0009.700] W> "reset" doesn't exist, creating                                   
[0009.705] I> Adding ecid(00000001647076c20c00000018018140) to DT               
[0009.710] I> NVG: Logical CPU: 0; MPIDR: 0x80000000                            
[0009.715] I> NVG: Logical CPU: 1; MPIDR: 0x80000001                            
[0009.719] I> NVG: Logical CPU: 2; MPIDR: 0x80000100                            
[0009.724] I> NVG: Logical CPU: 3; MPIDR: 0x80000101                            
[0009.729] I> NVG: Logical CPU: 4; MPIDR: 0x80000200                            
[0009.734] I> NVG: Logical CPU: 5; MPIDR: 0x80000201                            
[0009.738] I> NVG: Logical CPU: 6; MPIDR: 0x80000300                            
[0009.743] I> NVG: Logical CPU: 7; MPIDR: 0x80000301                            
[0009.749] W> "misc-data" doesn't exist, creating                               
[0009.752] I> Boot-device: eMMC                                                 
[0009.755] I> Add boot-sdmmc to plugin-manager/misc-data                        
[0009.760] I> Add storage-sdmmc to plugin-manager/misc-data                     
[0009.766] W> Unknown storage device                                            
[0009.769] I> Add serial number:1422220028473 as DT property                    
[0009.776] I> Plugin-manager override starting                                  
[0009.779] I> node /plugin-manager/fragement-tegra-wdt-en matches               
[0009.786] I> node /plugin-manager/fragement-soft-wdt matches                   
[0009.794] I> node /plugin-manager/fragment-pcie-c5-rp matches                  
[0009.798] I> node /plugin-manager/fragment-tegra-ufs-lane10 matches            
[0009.810] I> Disable plugin-manager status in FDT                              
[0009.810] I> Plugin-manager override finished successfully                     
[0009.812] I> tegrabl_load_kernel_and_dtb: Done                                 
[0009.836] I> Kernel EP: 0x80080000, DTB: 0x90000000                            
[    0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0                                
[    0.000000] Linux version 4.9.201-tegra (buildbrain@mobile-u64-4551) (gcc ve1
[    0.000000] Boot CPU: AArch64 Processor [4e0f0040]                           
[    0.000000] OF: fdt:memory scan node memory, reg size 48,                    
[    0.000000] OF: fdt: - 80000000 ,  2c000000                                  
[    0.000000] OF: fdt: - ac200000 ,  44800000                                  
[    0.000000] OF: fdt: - 100000000 ,  780000000                                
[    0.000000] earlycon: tegra_comb_uart0 at MMIO32 0x000000000c168000 (options)
[    0.000000] bootconsole [tegra_comb_uart0] enabled                           
[    0.000000] Found tegra_fbmem: 00800000@a06a0000                             
[    0.000000] Found lut_mem: 00002008@a069b000                                 
��WARNING: pll_d3 has no dyn ramp                                               
��[    6.388999] cgroup: cgroup2: unknown option "nsdelegate"                   
[    6.923580] systemd: 46 output lines suppressed due to ratelimiting          
[    7.475620] systemd-udevd[4102]: Process '/usr/sbin/alsactl -E HOME=/run/als.
[    7.493887] systemd-udevd[4123]: Process '/usr/sbin/alsactl -E HOME=/run/als.
[    7.726319] systemd-udevd[3625]: Could not generate persistent MAC address fy
[   85.121586] random: crng init done                                           
[   85.121721] random: 7 urandom warning(s) missed due to ratelimiting          

I add logger download sdkmanager:
SDKM_logs_JetPack_4.5_Linux_for_Jetson_AGX_Xavier_2021-02-20_16-58-00.zip (86.8 KB)

Is there anything showing up on your monitor?

yes, follow the attachment!
IMG_20210220_170914|375x500

Hello,

Is this your first time flashing your xavier? I see the flash log says there is already one system image existed in your driver package so sdkmanager takes it to flash the board again.

it is my first flash in Agx Xavier
I want to update the flash, so to install jetpack 4.5,
I see that it was a mistake …
Jetson nano it is so easy and simple with microSD,
I am having a lot of difficulties with Xavier.

Hi,

Are you using jetson xavier devkit?
Could you directly run the command so that we can re-generate the system image.

/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/
sudo flash.sh jetson-agx-xavier-devkit mmcblk0p1

BTW, actually this is how real jeston platform works if you want to make it as product. Sdcard is only a new feature for users to take an easy way to enter jetson worlds. It also has some problems too.

return
diyanderson@diyanderson-Inspiron-5458:~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra$ sudo ./flash.sh jetson-agx-xavier-devkit mmcblk0p1

Making system.img…

Sorry that I don’t get your comment.

Any problem after that?

Don’t solved… see attachment image

diyanderson@diyanderson-Inspiron-5458:~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra$ ls
apply_binaries.sh                  nv_tools
bootloader                         p2597-0000+p3310-1000-as-p3489-0888.conf
build_l4t_bup.sh                   p2597-0000+p3310-1000.conf
clara-agx-xavier-devkit.conf       p2597-0000+p3489-0000-ucm1.conf
e3900-0000+p2888-0004-b00.conf     p2597-0000+p3489-0000-ucm2.conf
flash.sh                           p2597-0000+p3489-0888.conf
jetson-agx-xavier-devkit-8gb.conf  p2771-0000.conf.common
jetson-agx-xavier-devkit.conf      p2771-0000-dsi-hdmi-dp.conf
jetson-tx2-4GB.conf                p2822-0000+p2888-0001.conf
jetson-tx2-as-4GB.conf             p2822-0000+p2888-0004.conf
jetson-tx2.conf                    p2822-0000+p2888-0006.conf
jetson-tx2-devkit-4gb.conf         p2822+p2888-0001-as-p3668-0001.conf
jetson-tx2-devkit.conf             p2972-0000.conf.common
jetson-tx2-devkit-tx2i.conf        p2972-0000-devkit-maxn.conf
jetson-tx2i.conf                   p2972-0000-devkit-slvs-ec.conf
jetson-xavier-8gb.conf             p2972-as-galen-8gb.conf
jetson-xavier-as-8gb.conf          p2972.conf
jetson-xavier-as-xavier-nx.conf    p3449-0000+p3668-0000-qspi-sd.conf
jetson-xavier.conf                 p3449-0000+p3668-0001-qspi-emmc.conf
jetson-xavier-maxn.conf            p3509-0000+p3668-0000-qspi.conf
jetson-xavier-nx-devkit.conf       p3509-0000+p3668-0000-qspi-sd.conf
jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc.conf  p3509-0000+p3668-0001-qspi-emmc.conf
jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-qspi.conf  p3668.conf.common
jetson-xavier-slvs-ec.conf         README_Autoflash.txt
kernel                             README_Massflash.txt
l4t_generate_soc_bup.sh            rootfs
l4t_sign_image.sh                  source
nvautoflash.sh                     source_sync.sh
nvmassflashgen.sh                  tools
nv_tegra
diyanderson@diyanderson-Inspiron-5458:~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra$ sudo flash.sh jetson-agx-xavier-devkit mmcblk0p1
sudo: flash.sh: comando não encontrado
diyanderson@diyanderson-Inspiron-5458:~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra$ ^C
diyanderson@diyanderson-Inspiron-5458:~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra$ ^C
diyanderson@diyanderson-Inspiron-5458:~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra$ sudo flash jetson-agx-xavier-devkit mmcblk0p1
sudo: flash: comando não encontrado
diyanderson@diyanderson-Inspiron-5458:~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra$ sudo ./flash.sh

Usage: sudo ./flash.sh [options] <target_board> <rootdev>
  Where,
	target board: Valid target board name.
	rootdev: Proper root device.
    options:
        -b <bctfile> --------- Boot control table config file.
        -c <cfgfile> --------- Flash partition table config file.
        -d <dtbfile> --------- device tree file.
        -e <emmc size> ------- Target device's eMMC size.
        -f <flashapp> -------- Path to flash application (tegraflash.py)
        -h ------------------- print this message.
        -i <enc rfs key file>- key for disk encryption support.
        -k <partition id> ---- partition name or number specified in flash.cfg.
        -m <mts preboot> ----- MTS preboot such as mts_preboot_si.
        -n <nfs args> -------- Static nfs network assignments
                               <Client IP>:<Server IP>:<Gateway IP>:<Netmask>
        -o <odmdata> --------- ODM data.
        -p <bp size> --------- Total eMMC HW boot partition size.
        -r ------------------- skip building and reuse existing system.img.
        -s <PKC key file>----- PKC key used for signing and building bl_update_payload.
                               (obsolete)
        -t <tegraboot> ------- tegraboot binary such as nvtboot.bin
        -u <PKC key file>----- PKC key used for odm fused board.
        -v <SBK key file>----- Secure Boot Key (SBK) key used for ODM fused board.
        -w <wb0boot> --------- warm boot binary such as nvtbootwb0.bin
        -x <tegraid> --------- Tegra CHIPID. default = 0x18(jetson-tx2)
                               0x21(jetson-tx1).
        -y <fusetype> -------- PKC for secureboot, NS for non-secureboot.
        -z <sn> -------------- Serial Number of target board.
        -B <boardid> --------- BoardId.
        -C <cmdline> --------- Kernel commandline arguments.
                               WARNING:
                               Each option in this kernel commandline gets
                               higher preference over the values set by
                               flash.sh. In case of NFS booting, this script
                               adds NFS booting related arguments, if -i option
                               is omitted.
        -F <flasher> --------- Flash server such as cboot.bin.
        -G <file name> ------- Read partition and save image to file.
        -I <initrd> ---------- initrd file. Null initrd is default.
        -K <kernel> ---------- Kernel image file such as zImage or Image.
        -L <bootloader> ------ Bootloader such as cboot.bin or u-boot-dtb.bin.
        -M <mts boot> -------- MTS boot file such as mts_si.
        -N <nfsroot> --------- i.e. <my IP addr>:/my/exported/nfs/rootfs.
        -P <end of PPT + 1> -- Primary GPT start address + size of PPT + 1.
        -R <rootfs dir> ------ Sample rootfs directory.
        -S <size> ------------ Rootfs size in bytes. Valid only for internal
                               rootdev. KiB, MiB, GiB short hands are allowed,
                               for example, 1GiB means 1024 * 1024 * 1024 bytes.
        -Z ------------------- Print configurations and then exit.
        --no-flash ----------- perform all steps except physically flashing the board.
                               This will create a system.img.
        --external-device----- Generate flash images for external devices
        --no-systemimg ------- Do not create or re-create system.img.
        --bup ---------------- Generate bootloader update payload(BUP).
        --multi-spec---------- Enable support for building multi-spec BUP.
        --clean-up------------ Clean up BUP buffer when multi-spec is enabled.
        --usb-instance <id> -- Specify the USB instance to connect to; integer
                               ID (e.g. 0, 1), bus/dev (e.g. 003/091), or USB
                               port path (e.g. 3-14). The latter is best.
        --no-root-check ------ Typical usage of this script require root permissions.
                               Pass this option to allow running the script as a
                               regular user, in which case only specific combinations
                               of command-line options will be functional.
        --user_key <key_file>  User provided key file (16-byte) to encrypt user images,
                               like kernel, kernel-dtb and initrd.
                               If user_key is specified, SBK key (-v) has to be specified.
        --rcm-boot ----------- Do RCM boot instead of physically flashing the board.
        --sign --------------- Sign images and store them under "bootloader/signed"
                               directory. The board will not be physically flashed.
        --image -------------- Specify the image to be written into board.
diyanderson@diyanderson-Inspiron-5458:~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra$ sudo ./flash.sh jetson-agx-xavier-devkit mmcblk0p1
###############################################################################
# L4T BSP Information:
# R32 , REVISION: 5.0
###############################################################################
# Target Board Information:
# Name: jetson-agx-xavier-devkit, Board Family: t186ref, SoC: Tegra 194, 
# OpMode: production, Boot Authentication: NS, 
# Disk encryption: disabled ,
###############################################################################
copying soft_fuses(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-soft-fuses-l4t.cfg)... done.
./tegraflash.py --chip 0x19 --applet "/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod.bin" --skipuid --soft_fuses tegra194-mb1-soft-fuses-l4t.cfg --bins "mb2_applet nvtboot_applet_t194.bin" --cmd "dump eeprom boardinfo cvm.bin;reboot recovery" 
Welcome to Tegra Flash
version 1.0.0
Type ? or help for help and q or quit to exit
Use ! to execute system commands
 
[   0.0083 ] Generating RCM messages
[   0.0109 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid MB1B --appendsigheader /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod.bin zerosbk
[   0.0124 ] Header already present for /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod.bin
[   0.0230 ] 
[   0.0264 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --getmode mode.txt
[   0.0283 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0312 ] 
[   0.0340 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --file /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin --offset 2960 --length 1136 --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   0.0382 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0400 ] 
[   0.0425 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.hash zerosbk
[   0.0532 ] 
[   0.0569 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --sfuse tegra194-mb1-soft-fuses-l4t.cfg.pdf sfuse.bin
[   0.0617 ] 
[   0.0634 ] tegrarcm_v2 --listrcm rcm_list.xml --chip 0x19 0 --sfuses sfuse.bin --download rcm /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin 0 0
[   0.0651 ] RCM 0 is saved as rcm_0.rcm
[   0.0761 ] RCM 1 is saved as rcm_1.rcm
[   0.0762 ] RCM 2 is saved as rcm_2.rcm
[   0.0762 ] List of rcm files are saved in rcm_list.xml
[   0.0762 ] 
[   0.0762 ] Signing RCM messages
[   0.0780 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list rcm_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key --getmontgomeryvalues montgomery.bin
[   0.0794 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0807 ] 
[   0.0807 ] Copying signature to RCM mesages
[   0.0824 ] tegrarcm_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesig rcm_list_signed.xml
[   0.0855 ] 
[   0.0856 ] Boot Rom communication
[   0.0880 ] tegrarcm_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --rcm rcm_list_signed.xml --skipuid
[   0.0900 ] RCM version 0X190001
[   0.0916 ] Boot Rom communication completed
[   1.1067 ] 
[   2.1112 ] tegrarcm_v2 --isapplet
[   2.1138 ] Applet version 01.00.0000
[   2.1331 ] 
[   2.1368 ] tegrarcm_v2 --ismb2
[   2.1729 ] 
[   2.1762 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align nvtboot_applet_t194.bin
[   2.1794 ] 
[   2.1829 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid PLDT --appendsigheader nvtboot_applet_t194.bin zerosbk
[   2.1859 ] adding BCH for nvtboot_applet_t194.bin
[   2.1957 ] 
[   2.2002 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list nvtboot_applet_t194_sigheader.bin_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   2.2022 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   2.2032 ] 
[   2.2064 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader nvtboot_applet_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt nvtboot_applet_t194_sigheader.bin.hash zerosbk
[   2.2117 ] 
[   2.2136 ] tegrarcm_v2 --download mb2 nvtboot_applet_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[   2.2151 ] Applet version 01.00.0000
[   2.2331 ] Sending mb2
[   2.2337 ] [................................................] 100%
[   2.2466 ] 
[   2.2496 ] tegrarcm_v2 --boot recovery
[   2.2532 ] Applet version 01.00.0000
[   2.2722 ] 
[   3.2767 ] tegrarcm_v2 --isapplet
[   3.2971 ] 
[   3.3011 ] tegrarcm_v2 --ismb2
[   3.3052 ] MB2 Applet version 01.00.0000
[   3.3412 ] 
[   3.3440 ] tegrarcm_v2 --ismb2
[   3.3462 ] MB2 Applet version 01.00.0000
[   3.3652 ] 
[   3.3689 ] Retrieving board information
[   3.3735 ] tegrarcm_v2 --oem platformdetails chip chip_info.bin
[   3.3759 ] MB2 Applet version 01.00.0000
[   3.3952 ] Saved platform info in chip_info.bin
[   3.3999 ] Chip minor revision: 2
[   3.4008 ] Bootrom revision: 0xf
[   3.4012 ] Ram code: 0x2
[   3.4012 ] Chip sku: 0xd0
[   3.4013 ] Chip Sample: non es
[   3.4013 ] 
[   3.4019 ] Retrieving EEPROM data
[   3.4021 ] tegrarcm_v2 --oem platformdetails eeprom cvm /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/cvm.bin
[   3.4052 ] MB2 Applet version 01.00.0000
[   3.4232 ] Saved platform info in /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/cvm.bin
[   3.4573 ] 
[   3.4575 ] Rebooting to recovery mode
[   3.4603 ] tegrarcm_v2 --ismb2
[   3.4627 ] MB2 Applet version 01.00.0000
[   3.4809 ] 
[   3.4810 ] Rebooting to recovery mode
[   3.4846 ] tegrarcm_v2 --reboot recovery
[   3.4875 ] MB2 Applet version 01.00.0000
[   3.5277 ] 
Board ID(2888) version(400) sku(0004) revision(K.0)
Copy /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/dtb/tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb to /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/dtb/tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb.rec
copying bctfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-memcfg-p2888.cfg)... done.
copying bctfile1(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-memcfg-sw-override.cfg)... done.
copying uphy_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-uphy-lane-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg)... done.
copying minratchet_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-ratchet-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg)... done.
copying device_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra19x-mb1-bct-device-sdmmc.cfg)... done.
copying misc_cold_boot_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-misc-l4t.cfg)... done.
copying misc_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-misc-flash.cfg)... done.
copying pinmux_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra19x-mb1-pinmux-p2888-0000-a04-p2822-0000-b01.cfg)... done.
copying gpioint_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-gpioint-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg)... done.
copying pmic_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-pmic-p2888-0001-a04-E-0-p2822-0000.cfg)... done.
copying pmc_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra19x-mb1-padvoltage-p2888-0000-a00-p2822-0000-a00.cfg)... done.
copying prod_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra19x-mb1-prod-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg)... done.
copying scr_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-scr-cbb-mini.cfg)... done.
copying scr_cold_boot_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-scr-cbb-mini.cfg)... done.
copying bootrom_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-reset-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg)... done.
copying dev_params(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-br-bct-sdmmc.cfg)... done.
Existing bootloader(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/nvtboot_cpu_t194.bin) reused.
copying initrd(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/l4t_initrd.img)... done.
	populating kernel to rootfs... done.
/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/tegraflash.py  --chip 0x19 --key  --cmd sign /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/boot/Image
Welcome to Tegra Flash
version 1.0.0
Type ? or help for help and q or quit to exit
Use ! to execute system commands
 
[   0.0077 ] Generating signature
[   0.0092 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --getmode mode.txt
[   0.0106 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0109 ] 
[   0.0112 ] header_magic: 5614
[   0.0129 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align 1_Image
[   0.0145 ] 
[   0.0163 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid DATA --appendsigheader 1_Image zerosbk
[   0.0182 ] adding BCH for 1_Image
[   1.9734 ] 
[   1.9766 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --list 1_Image_sigheader_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   1.9780 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   2.0492 ] 
[   2.0521 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader 1_Image_sigheader.encrypt 1_Image_sigheader.hash zerosbk
[   3.1067 ] 
[   3.1605 ] Signed file: /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/Image_sigheader.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate header for Image_sigheader.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: chip 0x19: add 0x20bf808 to offset  0x8 in sig file
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate 16-byte-size-aligned base file for Image_sigheader.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: the sign header is saved at /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/boot/Image.sig
done.
	populating initrd to rootfs... done.
/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/tegraflash.py  --chip 0x19 --key  --cmd sign /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/boot/initrd
Welcome to Tegra Flash
version 1.0.0
Type ? or help for help and q or quit to exit
Use ! to execute system commands
 
[   0.0073 ] Generating signature
[   0.0087 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --getmode mode.txt
[   0.0100 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0103 ] 
[   0.0108 ] header_magic: 1f8b0800
[   0.0130 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align 1_initrd
[   0.0147 ] 
[   0.0163 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid DATA --appendsigheader 1_initrd zerosbk
[   0.0175 ] adding BCH for 1_initrd
[   0.4263 ] 
[   0.4300 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --list 1_initrd_sigheader_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   0.4314 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.4466 ] 
[   0.4491 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader 1_initrd_sigheader.encrypt 1_initrd_sigheader.hash zerosbk
[   0.6612 ] 
[   0.6715 ] Signed file: /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/initrd_sigheader.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate header for initrd_sigheader.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: chip 0x19: add 0x6e6cb6 to offset  0x8 in sig file
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate 16-byte-size-aligned base file for initrd_sigheader.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: the sign header is saved at /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/boot/initrd.sig
done.
	populating /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/dtb/tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb to rootfs... done.
Making Boot image... done.
/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/tegraflash.py  --chip 0x19 --key  --cmd sign boot.img
Welcome to Tegra Flash
version 1.0.0
Type ? or help for help and q or quit to exit
Use ! to execute system commands
 
[   0.0008 ] Generating signature
[   0.0022 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --getmode mode.txt
[   0.0035 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0038 ] 
[   0.0041 ] header_magic: 414e4452
[   0.0057 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align 1_boot.img
[   0.0071 ] 
[   0.0088 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid DATA --appendsigheader 1_boot.img zerosbk
[   0.0105 ] adding BCH for 1_boot.img
[   2.2846 ] 
[   2.2876 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --list 1_boot_sigheader.img_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   2.2890 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   2.3740 ] 
[   2.3764 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader 1_boot_sigheader.img.encrypt 1_boot_sigheader.img.hash zerosbk
[   3.6721 ] 
[   3.7373 ] Signed file: /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/temp_user_dir/boot_sigheader.img.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate header for boot_sigheader.img.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: chip 0x19: add 0x27a7800 to offset  0x8 in sig file
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate 16-byte-size-aligned base file for boot_sigheader.img.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: the signed file is /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/temp_user_dir/boot_sigheader.img.encrypt
done.
Making recovery ramdisk for recovery image...
Re-generating recovery ramdisk for recovery image...
~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/ramdisk_tmp ~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader ~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra
30402 bloqueios
_BASE_KERNEL_VERSION=4.9.201-tegra
~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/ramdisk_tmp/lib ~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/ramdisk_tmp ~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader ~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra
65752 bloqueios
Making Recovery image...
copying recdtbfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/dtb/tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb.rec)... done.
20+0 registros de entrada
20+0 registros de saída
20 bytes copiados, 0,000420648 s, 47,5 kB/s
Existing sosfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod.bin) reused.
Existing tegraboot(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/nvtboot_t194.bin) reused.
Existing cpu_bootloader(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/nvtboot_cpu_t194.bin) reused.
Existing mb2blfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/nvtboot_recovery_t194.bin) reused.
Existing mtspreboot(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/preboot_c10_prod_cr.bin) reused.
Existing mcepreboot(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mce_c10_prod_cr.bin) reused.
Existing mtsproper(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mts_c10_prod_cr.bin) reused.
Existing mb1file(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod.bin) reused.
Existing bpffile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/bpmp_t194.bin) reused.
copying bpfdtbfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04.dtb)... done.
Existing scefile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/camera-rtcpu-sce.img) reused.
Existing camerafw(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/camera-rtcpu-rce.img) reused.
Existing spefile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/spe_t194.bin) reused.
Existing drameccfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/dram-ecc.bin) reused.
Existing badpagefile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/badpage.bin) reused.
Existing wb0boot(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/warmboot_t194_prod.bin) reused.
Existing tosfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/tos-trusty_t194.img) reused.
Existing eksfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/eks.img) reused.
copying soft_fuses(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-soft-fuses-l4t.cfg)... done.
copying dtbfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/dtb/tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb)... done.
Copying nv_boot_control.conf to rootfs
/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/tegraflash.py  --chip 0x19 --key  --cmd sign kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
Welcome to Tegra Flash
version 1.0.0
Type ? or help for help and q or quit to exit
Use ! to execute system commands
 
[   0.0010 ] Generating signature
[   0.0024 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --getmode mode.txt
[   0.0037 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0040 ] 
[   0.0043 ] header_magic: d00dfeed
[   0.0059 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align 1_kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
[   0.0078 ] 
[   0.0097 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid DATA --appendsigheader 1_kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb zerosbk
[   0.0141 ] adding BCH for 1_kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
[   0.0341 ] 
[   0.0376 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --list 1_kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   0.0391 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0405 ] 
[   0.0426 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader 1_kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt 1_kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.hash zerosbk
[   0.0564 ] 
[   0.0577 ] Signed file: /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/temp_user_dir/kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate header for kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: chip 0x19: add 0x45209 to offset  0x8 in sig file
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate 16-byte-size-aligned base file for kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: the sign header is saved at kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb.sig
done.
/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/tegraflash.py  --chip 0x19 --key  --cmd sign kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
Welcome to Tegra Flash
version 1.0.0
Type ? or help for help and q or quit to exit
Use ! to execute system commands
 
[   0.0010 ] Generating signature
[   0.0024 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --getmode mode.txt
[   0.0037 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0041 ] 
[   0.0044 ] header_magic: d00dfeed
[   0.0061 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align 1_kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
[   0.0082 ] 
[   0.0100 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid DATA --appendsigheader 1_kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb zerosbk
[   0.0114 ] adding BCH for 1_kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
[   0.0280 ] 
[   0.0317 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --list 1_kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   0.0332 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0345 ] 
[   0.0367 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader 1_kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt 1_kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.hash zerosbk
[   0.0487 ] 
[   0.0497 ] Signed file: /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/temp_user_dir/kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate header for kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: chip 0x19: add 0x45209 to offset  0x8 in sig file
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate 16-byte-size-aligned base file for kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: the signed file is /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/temp_user_dir/kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
done.
Making system.img... 
	populating rootfs from /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs ... done.
	populating /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf ... done.
	Sync'ing system.img ... done.
	Converting RAW image to Sparse image... done.
system.img built successfully. 
Existing tbcfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/cboot_t194.bin) reused.
copying tbcdtbfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/dtb/tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb)... done.
copying cfgfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/cfg/flash_t194_sdmmc.xml) to flash.xml... done.
Existing flasher(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/nvtboot_recovery_cpu_t194.bin) reused.
Existing flashapp(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/tegraflash.py) reused.
./tegraflash.py --bl nvtboot_recovery_cpu_t194.bin --sdram_config tegra194-mb1-bct-memcfg-p2888.cfg,tegra194-memcfg-sw-override.cfg  --odmdata 0x9190000 --applet mb1_t194_prod.bin --cmd "flash; reboot" --soft_fuses tegra194-mb1-soft-fuses-l4t.cfg  --cfg flash.xml --chip 0x19 --uphy_config tegra194-mb1-uphy-lane-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --minratchet_config tegra194-mb1-bct-ratchet-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --device_config tegra19x-mb1-bct-device-sdmmc.cfg --misc_cold_boot_config tegra194-mb1-bct-misc-l4t.cfg --misc_config tegra194-mb1-bct-misc-flash.cfg --pinmux_config tegra19x-mb1-pinmux-p2888-0000-a04-p2822-0000-b01.cfg --gpioint_config tegra194-mb1-bct-gpioint-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --pmic_config tegra194-mb1-bct-pmic-p2888-0001-a04-E-0-p2822-0000.cfg --pmc_config tegra19x-mb1-padvoltage-p2888-0000-a00-p2822-0000-a00.cfg --prod_config tegra19x-mb1-prod-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --scr_config tegra194-mb1-bct-scr-cbb-mini.cfg --scr_cold_boot_config tegra194-mb1-bct-scr-cbb-mini.cfg --br_cmd_config tegra194-mb1-bct-reset-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --dev_params tegra194-br-bct-sdmmc.cfg  --bin "mb2_bootloader nvtboot_recovery_t194.bin; mts_preboot preboot_c10_prod_cr.bin; mts_mce mce_c10_prod_cr.bin; mts_proper mts_c10_prod_cr.bin; bpmp_fw bpmp_t194.bin; bpmp_fw_dtb tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04.dtb; spe_fw spe_t194.bin; tlk tos-trusty_t194.img; eks eks.img; bootloader_dtb tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb"   
saving flash command in /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/flashcmd.txt
saving Windows flash command to /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/flash_win.bat
*** Flashing target device started. ***
Welcome to Tegra Flash
version 1.0.0
Type ? or help for help and q or quit to exit
Use ! to execute system commands
 
[   0.0026 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --getmode mode.txt
[   0.0040 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0069 ] 
[   0.0071 ] Generating RCM messages
[   0.0097 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid MB1B --appendsigheader mb1_t194_prod.bin zerosbk
[   0.0114 ] Header already present for mb1_t194_prod.bin
[   0.0229 ] 
[   0.0247 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --getmode mode.txt
[   0.0262 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0266 ] 
[   0.0290 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --file mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin --offset 2960 --length 1136 --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   0.0306 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0325 ] 
[   0.0346 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.hash zerosbk
[   0.0455 ] 
[   0.0482 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --sfuse tegra194-mb1-soft-fuses-l4t.cfg sfuse.bin
[   0.0535 ] 
[   0.0552 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --minratchet tegra194-mb1-bct-ratchet-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg
[   0.0569 ] FwIndex: 1, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0577 ] FwIndex: 2, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0577 ] FwIndex: 3, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0577 ] FwIndex: 4, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0578 ] FwIndex: 5, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0578 ] FwIndex: 6, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0578 ] FwIndex: 7, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0578 ] FwIndex: 8, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0578 ] FwIndex: 11, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0579 ] FwIndex: 12, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0579 ] FwIndex: 13, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0579 ] FwIndex: 14, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0579 ] FwIndex: 15, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0579 ] FwIndex: 16, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0579 ] FwIndex: 17, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0580 ] FwIndex: 18, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0580 ] FwIndex: 19, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0580 ] FwIndex: 30, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0580 ] FwIndex: 31, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   0.0580 ] 
[   0.0624 ] tegrarcm_v2 --listrcm rcm_list.xml --chip 0x19 0 --sfuses sfuse.bin --download rcm mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin 0 0
[   0.0648 ] RCM 0 is saved as rcm_0.rcm
[   0.0743 ] RCM 1 is saved as rcm_1.rcm
[   0.0743 ] RCM 2 is saved as rcm_2.rcm
[   0.0743 ] List of rcm files are saved in rcm_list.xml
[   0.0743 ] 
[   0.0744 ] Signing RCM messages
[   0.0762 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list rcm_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key --getmontgomeryvalues montgomery.bin
[   0.0775 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0788 ] 
[   0.0788 ] Copying signature to RCM mesages
[   0.0804 ] tegrarcm_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesig rcm_list_signed.xml
[   0.0832 ] 
[   0.0833 ] Parsing partition layout
[   0.0862 ] tegraparser_v2 --pt flash.xml.tmp
[   0.0894 ] 
[   0.0895 ] Creating list of images to be signed
[   0.0919 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --partitionlayout flash.xml.bin --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --list images_list.xml zerosbk
[   0.0942 ] MB1: Nvheader already present is mb1_t194_prod.bin
[   0.0959 ] Header already present for mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin
[   0.0971 ] MB1: Nvheader already present is mb1_t194_prod.bin
[   0.1063 ] Header already present for mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin
[   0.1074 ] adding BCH for spe_t194.bin
[   0.1159 ] adding BCH for spe_t194.bin
[   0.1210 ] adding BCH for nvtboot_t194.bin
[   0.1293 ] adding BCH for nvtboot_t194.bin
[   0.1392 ] Header already present for preboot_c10_prod_cr.bin
[   0.1498 ] Header already present for preboot_c10_prod_cr.bin
[   0.1512 ] Header already present for mce_c10_prod_cr.bin
[   0.1525 ] Header already present for mce_c10_prod_cr.bin
[   0.1569 ] adding BCH for mts_c10_prod_cr.bin
[   0.1722 ] adding BCH for mts_c10_prod_cr.bin
[   0.3674 ] adding BCH for cboot_t194.bin
[   0.5570 ] adding BCH for cboot_t194.bin
[   0.5820 ] adding BCH for tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
[   0.6073 ] adding BCH for tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
[   0.6233 ] adding BCH for tos-trusty_t194.img
[   0.6408 ] adding BCH for tos-trusty_t194.img
[   0.6631 ] adding BCH for eks.img
[   0.6867 ] adding BCH for eks.img
[   0.6871 ] adding BCH for bpmp_t194.bin
[   0.6907 ] adding BCH for bpmp_t194.bin
[   0.7406 ] adding BCH for tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04.dtb
[   0.7939 ] adding BCH for tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04.dtb
[   0.8375 ] adding BCH for camera-rtcpu-rce.img
[   0.8813 ] adding BCH for camera-rtcpu-rce.img
[   0.8964 ] adding BCH for adsp-fw.bin
[   0.9125 ] adding BCH for adsp-fw.bin
[   0.9171 ] Header already present for warmboot_t194_prod.bin
[   0.9225 ] Header already present for warmboot_t194_prod.bin
[   0.9245 ] adding BCH for recovery.img
[   1.0563 ] adding BCH for tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb.rec
[   3.7698 ] adding BCH for boot.img
[   3.8296 ] adding BCH for boot.img
[   6.1537 ] adding BCH for kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
[   8.5422 ] adding BCH for kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
[   8.5770 ] 
[   8.5771 ] Filling MB1 storage info
[   8.5771 ] Generating br-bct
[   8.5788 ] Performing cfg overlay
[   8.5788 ] ['tegra194-mb1-bct-memcfg-p2888.cfg', 'tegra194-memcfg-sw-override.cfg']
[   8.5794 ] sw_memcfg_overlay.pl -c tegra194-mb1-bct-memcfg-p2888.cfg -s tegra194-memcfg-sw-override.cfg -o /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1.cfg
[   8.6911 ] 
[   8.6913 ] Updating dev and MSS params in BR BCT
[   8.6914 ] tegrabct_v2 --dev_param tegra194-br-bct-sdmmc.cfg --sdram /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1.cfg --brbct br_bct.cfg --sfuse tegra194-mb1-soft-fuses-l4t.cfg --chip 0x19 0
[   8.8206 ] 
[   8.8207 ] Updating bl info
[   8.8223 ] tegrabct_v2 --brbct br_bct_BR.bct --chip 0x19 0 --updateblinfo flash.xml.bin
[   8.8261 ] 
[   8.8263 ] Generating signatures
[   8.8281 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list images_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   8.8296 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   9.2104 ] 
[   9.2105 ] Generating br-bct
[   9.2137 ] Performing cfg overlay
[   9.2138 ] ['/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1.cfg']
[   9.2138 ] Updating dev and MSS params in BR BCT
[   9.2140 ] tegrabct_v2 --dev_param tegra194-br-bct-sdmmc.cfg --sdram /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1.cfg --brbct br_bct.cfg --sfuse tegra194-mb1-soft-fuses-l4t.cfg --chip 0x19 0
[   9.3416 ] 
[   9.3416 ] Updating bl info
[   9.3435 ] tegrabct_v2 --brbct br_bct_BR.bct --chip 0x19 0 --updateblinfo flash.xml.bin --updatesig images_list_signed.xml
[   9.3598 ] 
[   9.3599 ] Updating smd info
[   9.3624 ] tegrabct_v2 --brbct br_bct_BR.bct --chip 0x19 --updatesmdinfo flash.xml.bin
[   9.3705 ] 
[   9.3706 ] Updating Odmdata
[   9.3742 ] tegrabct_v2 --brbct br_bct_BR.bct --chip 0x19 0 --updatefields Odmdata =0x9190000
[   9.3775 ] 
[   9.3776 ] Get Signed section of bct
[   9.3796 ] tegrabct_v2 --brbct br_bct_BR.bct --chip 0x19 0 --listbct bct_list.xml
[   9.3824 ] 
[   9.3846 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list bct_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key --getmontgomeryvalues montgomery.bin
[   9.3866 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   9.3873 ] 
[   9.3874 ] Updating BCT with signature
[   9.3893 ] tegrabct_v2 --brbct br_bct_BR.bct --chip 0x19 0 --updatesig bct_list_signed.xml
[   9.3916 ] 
[   9.3917 ] Generating coldboot mb1-bct
[   9.4059 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --mb1bct mb1_cold_boot_bct.cfg --sdram /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1.cfg --misc tegra194-mb1-bct-misc-l4t.cfg --scr tegra194-mb1-bct-scr-cbb-mini.cfg --pinmux tegra19x-mb1-pinmux-p2888-0000-a04-p2822-0000-b01.cfg --pmc tegra19x-mb1-padvoltage-p2888-0000-a00-p2822-0000-a00.cfg --pmic tegra194-mb1-bct-pmic-p2888-0001-a04-E-0-p2822-0000.cfg --brcommand tegra194-mb1-bct-reset-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --prod tegra19x-mb1-prod-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --gpioint tegra194-mb1-bct-gpioint-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --uphy tegra194-mb1-uphy-lane-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --device tegra19x-mb1-bct-device-sdmmc.cfg
[   9.4084 ] MB1-BCT version: 0x1

[   9.4095 ] Parsing config file :tegra19x-mb1-pinmux-p2888-0000-a04-p2822-0000-b01.cfg 
[   9.4110 ] Added Platform Config 0 data with size :- 3008

[   9.4171 ] Parsing config file :tegra194-mb1-bct-scr-cbb-mini.cfg 
[   9.4187 ] Added Platform Config 1 data with size :- 19640

[   9.4531 ] Parsing config file :tegra19x-mb1-padvoltage-p2888-0000-a00-p2822-0000-a00.cfg 
[   9.4545 ] Added Platform Config 2 data with size :- 24

[   9.4553 ] Parsing config file :tegra194-mb1-bct-pmic-p2888-0001-a04-E-0-p2822-0000.cfg 
[   9.4567 ] Added Platform Config 4 data with size :- 348

[   9.4576 ] Parsing config file :tegra194-mb1-bct-reset-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg 
[   9.4582 ] Added Platform Config 3 data with size :- 92
[   9.4582 ] 
[   9.4582 ] Parsing config file :tegra19x-mb1-prod-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg 
[   9.4582 ] Added Platform Config 5 data with size :- 56
[   9.4583 ] 
[   9.4583 ] Parsing config file :tegra194-mb1-bct-gpioint-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg 
[   9.4583 ] Added Platform Config 7 data with size :- 392
[   9.4583 ] 
[   9.4583 ] Parsing config file :tegra194-mb1-uphy-lane-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg 
[   9.4583 ] Added Platform Config 8 data with size :- 12
[   9.4584 ] 
[   9.4584 ] Parsing config file :tegra19x-mb1-bct-device-sdmmc.cfg 
[   9.4584 ] Added Platform Config 9 data with size :- 32
[   9.4584 ] 
[   9.4585 ] Updating mb1-bct with firmware information
[   9.4600 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 --mb1bct mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1.bct --updatefwinfo flash.xml.bin
[   9.4613 ] MB1-BCT version: 0x1
[   9.4620 ] 
[   9.4620 ] Updating mb1-bct with storage information
[   9.4637 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 --mb1bct mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1.bct --updatestorageinfo flash.xml.bin
[   9.4668 ] MB1-BCT version: 0x1
[   9.4669 ] 
[   9.4670 ] Updating mb1-bct with ratchet information
[   9.4690 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 --mb1bct mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1.bct --minratchet tegra194-mb1-bct-ratchet-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg
[   9.4709 ] MB1-BCT version: 0x1
[   9.4717 ] FwIndex: 1, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4717 ] FwIndex: 2, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4717 ] FwIndex: 3, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4717 ] FwIndex: 4, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4717 ] FwIndex: 5, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4718 ] FwIndex: 6, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4718 ] FwIndex: 7, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4718 ] FwIndex: 8, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4718 ] FwIndex: 11, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4718 ] FwIndex: 12, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4719 ] FwIndex: 13, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4719 ] FwIndex: 14, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4719 ] FwIndex: 15, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4719 ] FwIndex: 16, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4719 ] FwIndex: 17, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4720 ] FwIndex: 18, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4720 ] FwIndex: 19, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4720 ] FwIndex: 30, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4720 ] FwIndex: 31, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.4720 ] 
[   9.4737 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1.bct
[   9.4753 ] 
[   9.4769 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid MBCT --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1.bct zerosbk
[   9.4785 ] adding BCH for mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1.bct
[   9.4804 ] 
[   9.4830 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   9.4851 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   9.4858 ] 
[   9.4879 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct.encrypt mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct.hash zerosbk
[   9.4906 ] 
[   9.4908 ] Generating recovery mb1-bct
[   9.4928 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --mb1bct mb1_bct.cfg --sdram /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1.cfg --misc tegra194-mb1-bct-misc-flash.cfg --scr tegra194-mb1-bct-scr-cbb-mini.cfg --pinmux tegra19x-mb1-pinmux-p2888-0000-a04-p2822-0000-b01.cfg --pmc tegra19x-mb1-padvoltage-p2888-0000-a00-p2822-0000-a00.cfg --pmic tegra194-mb1-bct-pmic-p2888-0001-a04-E-0-p2822-0000.cfg --brcommand tegra194-mb1-bct-reset-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --prod tegra19x-mb1-prod-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --gpioint tegra194-mb1-bct-gpioint-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --uphy tegra194-mb1-uphy-lane-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg --device tegra19x-mb1-bct-device-sdmmc.cfg
[   9.4948 ] MB1-BCT version: 0x1

[   9.4956 ] Parsing config file :tegra19x-mb1-pinmux-p2888-0000-a04-p2822-0000-b01.cfg 
[   9.4969 ] Added Platform Config 0 data with size :- 3008

[   9.5021 ] Parsing config file :tegra194-mb1-bct-scr-cbb-mini.cfg 
[   9.5028 ] Added Platform Config 1 data with size :- 19640

[   9.5377 ] Parsing config file :tegra19x-mb1-padvoltage-p2888-0000-a00-p2822-0000-a00.cfg 
[   9.5387 ] Added Platform Config 2 data with size :- 24

[   9.5393 ] Parsing config file :tegra194-mb1-bct-pmic-p2888-0001-a04-E-0-p2822-0000.cfg 
[   9.5403 ] Added Platform Config 4 data with size :- 348

[   9.5410 ] Parsing config file :tegra194-mb1-bct-reset-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg 
[   9.5419 ] Added Platform Config 3 data with size :- 92
[   9.5426 ] 
[   9.5426 ] Parsing config file :tegra19x-mb1-prod-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg 
[   9.5426 ] Added Platform Config 5 data with size :- 56
[   9.5426 ] 
[   9.5426 ] Parsing config file :tegra194-mb1-bct-gpioint-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg 
[   9.5427 ] Added Platform Config 7 data with size :- 392
[   9.5427 ] 
[   9.5427 ] Parsing config file :tegra194-mb1-uphy-lane-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg 
[   9.5427 ] Added Platform Config 8 data with size :- 12
[   9.5427 ] 
[   9.5427 ] Parsing config file :tegra19x-mb1-bct-device-sdmmc.cfg 
[   9.5427 ] Added Platform Config 9 data with size :- 32
[   9.5427 ] 
[   9.5428 ] Updating mb1-bct with firmware information
[   9.5445 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 --mb1bct mb1_bct_MB1.bct --updatefwinfo flash.xml.bin
[   9.5459 ] MB1-BCT version: 0x1
[   9.5465 ] 
[   9.5465 ] Updating mb1-bct with storage information
[   9.5480 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 --mb1bct mb1_bct_MB1.bct --updatestorageinfo flash.xml.bin
[   9.5501 ] MB1-BCT version: 0x1
[   9.5578 ] 
[   9.5578 ] Updating mb1-bct with ratchet information
[   9.5597 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 --mb1bct mb1_bct_MB1.bct --minratchet tegra194-mb1-bct-ratchet-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg
[   9.5616 ] MB1-BCT version: 0x1
[   9.5623 ] FwIndex: 1, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5627 ] FwIndex: 2, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5627 ] FwIndex: 3, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5627 ] FwIndex: 4, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5628 ] FwIndex: 5, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5628 ] FwIndex: 6, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5628 ] FwIndex: 7, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5628 ] FwIndex: 8, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5628 ] FwIndex: 11, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5629 ] FwIndex: 12, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5629 ] FwIndex: 13, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5629 ] FwIndex: 14, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5629 ] FwIndex: 15, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5629 ] FwIndex: 16, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5630 ] FwIndex: 17, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5630 ] FwIndex: 18, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5630 ] FwIndex: 19, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5630 ] FwIndex: 30, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5630 ] FwIndex: 31, MinRatchetLevel: 0
[   9.5630 ] 
[   9.5660 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align mb1_bct_MB1.bct
[   9.5694 ] 
[   9.5713 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid MBCT --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader mb1_bct_MB1.bct zerosbk
[   9.5728 ] adding BCH for mb1_bct_MB1.bct
[   9.5748 ] 
[   9.5769 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list mb1_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   9.5784 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   9.5791 ] 
[   9.5812 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader mb1_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct.encrypt mb1_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct.hash zerosbk
[   9.5850 ] 
[   9.5852 ] Generating coldboot mem-bct
[   9.5873 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --sdram /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1.cfg --membct /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_1.bct /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_2.bct /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_3.bct /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_4.bct
[   9.5891 ] Packing sdram param for instance[0]
[   9.7127 ] Packing sdram param for instance[1]
[   9.7132 ] Packing sdram param for instance[2]
[   9.7137 ] Packing sdram param for instance[3]
[   9.7141 ] Packing sdram param for instance[4]
[   9.7141 ] Packing sdram param for instance[5]
[   9.7141 ] Packing sdram param for instance[6]
[   9.7141 ] Packing sdram param for instance[7]
[   9.7141 ] Packing sdram param for instance[8]
[   9.7142 ] Packing sdram param for instance[9]
[   9.7142 ] Packing sdram param for instance[10]
[   9.7142 ] Packing sdram param for instance[11]
[   9.7142 ] Packing sdram param for instance[12]
[   9.7142 ] Packing sdram param for instance[13]
[   9.7142 ] Packing sdram param for instance[14]
[   9.7142 ] Packing sdram param for instance[15]
[   9.7142 ] 
[   9.7143 ] Getting sector size from pt
[   9.7162 ] tegraparser_v2 --getsectorsize flash.xml.bin sector_info.bin
[   9.7180 ] 
[   9.7182 ] BlockSize read from layout is 200

[   9.7198 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --blocksize 512 --magicid MEMB --addsigheader_multi /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_1.bct /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_2.bct /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_3.bct /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_4.bct
[   9.7212 ] adding BCH for /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_1.bct
[   9.7279 ] 
[   9.7299 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align mem_coldboot.bct
[   9.7325 ] 
[   9.7347 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid MEMB --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader mem_coldboot.bct zerosbk
[   9.7366 ] Header already present for mem_coldboot.bct
[   9.7379 ] 
[   9.7433 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list mem_coldboot_sigheader.bct_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   9.7453 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   9.7465 ] 
[   9.7490 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader mem_coldboot_sigheader.bct.encrypt mem_coldboot_sigheader.bct.hash zerosbk
[   9.7521 ] 
[   9.7524 ] Generating recovery mem-bct
[   9.7543 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --sdram /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1.cfg --membct /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_1.bct /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_2.bct /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_3.bct /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/13915/tmpnjlso9wd1_4.bct
[   9.7556 ] Packing sdram param for instance[0]
[   9.8826 ] Packing sdram param for instance[1]
[   9.8830 ] Packing sdram param for instance[2]
[   9.8830 ] Packing sdram param for instance[3]
[   9.8832 ] Packing sdram param for instance[4]
[   9.8833 ] Packing sdram param for instance[5]
[   9.8833 ] Packing sdram param for instance[6]
[   9.8834 ] Packing sdram param for instance[7]
[   9.8834 ] Packing sdram param for instance[8]
[   9.8835 ] Packing sdram param for instance[9]
[   9.8836 ] Packing sdram param for instance[10]
[   9.8837 ] Packing sdram param for instance[11]
[   9.8838 ] Packing sdram param for instance[12]
[   9.8838 ] Packing sdram param for instance[13]
[   9.8838 ] Packing sdram param for instance[14]
[   9.8839 ] Packing sdram param for instance[15]
[   9.8839 ] 
[   9.8841 ] Reading ramcode from backup chip_info.bin file
[   9.8964 ] RAMCODE Read from Device: 2

[   9.8966 ] Disabled BPMP dtb trim, using default dtb
[   9.8966 ] 
[   9.8997 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align mem_rcm.bct
[   9.9033 ] 
[   9.9057 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid MEMB --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader mem_rcm.bct zerosbk
[   9.9078 ] adding BCH for mem_rcm.bct
[   9.9110 ] 
[   9.9131 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list mem_rcm_sigheader.bct_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   9.9146 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   9.9155 ] 
[   9.9184 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader mem_rcm_sigheader.bct.encrypt mem_rcm_sigheader.bct.hash zerosbk
[   9.9224 ] 
[   9.9227 ] Copying signatures
[   9.9245 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --partitionlayout flash.xml.bin --updatesig images_list_signed.xml
[  16.8923 ] 
[  16.8924 ] Boot Rom communication
[  16.8941 ] tegrarcm_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --rcm rcm_list_signed.xml
[  16.8957 ] BR_CID: 0x88021911647076c20c00000018018140
[  16.8971 ] RCM version 0X190001
[  16.9106 ] Boot Rom communication completed
[  17.9255 ] 
[  18.9299 ] tegrarcm_v2 --isapplet
[  18.9330 ] Applet version 01.00.0000
[  18.9564 ] 
[  18.9565 ] Sending BCTs
[  18.9603 ] tegrarcm_v2 --download bct_bootrom br_bct_BR.bct --download bct_mb1 mb1_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct.encrypt --download bct_mem mem_rcm_sigheader.bct.encrypt
[  18.9630 ] Applet version 01.00.0000
[  18.9962 ] Sending bct_bootrom
[  18.9967 ] [................................................] 100%
[  18.9983 ] Sending bct_mb1
[  19.0023 ] [................................................] 100%
[  19.0070 ] Sending bct_mem
[  19.0517 ] [................................................] 100%
[  19.1336 ] 
[  19.1337 ] Generating blob
[  19.1374 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align blob_nvtboot_recovery_cpu_t194.bin
[  19.1407 ] 
[  19.1440 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid CPBL --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader blob_nvtboot_recovery_cpu_t194.bin zerosbk
[  19.1461 ] adding BCH for blob_nvtboot_recovery_cpu_t194.bin
[  19.1612 ] 
[  19.1635 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list blob_nvtboot_recovery_cpu_t194_sigheader.bin_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[  19.1654 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[  19.1668 ] 
[  19.1694 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader blob_nvtboot_recovery_cpu_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt blob_nvtboot_recovery_cpu_t194_sigheader.bin.hash zerosbk
[  19.1800 ] 
[  19.1823 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align blob_nvtboot_recovery_t194.bin
[  19.1842 ] 
[  19.1860 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid MB2B --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader blob_nvtboot_recovery_t194.bin zerosbk
[  19.1875 ] adding BCH for blob_nvtboot_recovery_t194.bin
[  19.1964 ] 
[  19.1992 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list blob_nvtboot_recovery_t194_sigheader.bin_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[  19.2011 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[  19.2022 ] 
[  19.2050 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader blob_nvtboot_recovery_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt blob_nvtboot_recovery_t194_sigheader.bin.hash zerosbk
[  19.2117 ] 
[  19.2140 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align blob_preboot_c10_prod_cr.bin
[  19.2165 ] 
[  19.2185 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid MTSP --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader blob_preboot_c10_prod_cr.bin zerosbk
[  19.2203 ] Header already present for blob_preboot_c10_prod_cr.bin
[  19.2217 ] 
[  19.2245 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list blob_preboot_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[  19.2264 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[  19.2272 ] 
[  19.2293 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader blob_preboot_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.encrypt blob_preboot_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.hash zerosbk
[  19.2320 ] 
[  19.2340 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align blob_mce_c10_prod_cr.bin
[  19.2362 ] 
[  19.2387 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid MTSM --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader blob_mce_c10_prod_cr.bin zerosbk
[  19.2408 ] Header already present for blob_mce_c10_prod_cr.bin
[  19.2462 ] 
[  19.2491 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list blob_mce_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[  19.2513 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[  19.2523 ] 
[  19.2554 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader blob_mce_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.encrypt blob_mce_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.hash zerosbk
[  19.2622 ] 
[  19.2641 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align blob_mts_c10_prod_cr.bin
[  19.2660 ] 
[  19.2681 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid MTSB --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader blob_mts_c10_prod_cr.bin zerosbk
[  19.2701 ] adding BCH for blob_mts_c10_prod_cr.bin
[  19.4608 ] 
[  19.4629 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list blob_mts_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[  19.4643 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[  19.4720 ] 
[  19.4744 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader blob_mts_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.encrypt blob_mts_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.hash zerosbk
[  19.5746 ] 
[  19.5765 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align blob_bpmp_t194.bin
[  19.5780 ] 
[  19.5796 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid BPMF --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader blob_bpmp_t194.bin zerosbk
[  19.5810 ] adding BCH for blob_bpmp_t194.bin
[  19.6303 ] 
[  19.6331 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list blob_bpmp_t194_sigheader.bin_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[  19.6347 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[  19.6373 ] 
[  19.6394 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader blob_bpmp_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt blob_bpmp_t194_sigheader.bin.hash zerosbk
[  19.6672 ] 
[  19.6694 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align blob_tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04.dtb
[  19.6711 ] 
[  19.6727 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid BPMD --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader blob_tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04.dtb zerosbk
[  19.6743 ] adding BCH for blob_tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04.dtb
[  19.7179 ] 
[  19.7200 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list blob_tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04_sigheader.dtb_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[  19.7213 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[  19.7235 ] 
[  19.7261 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader blob_tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04_sigheader.dtb.encrypt blob_tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04_sigheader.dtb.hash zerosbk
[  19.7510 ] 
[  19.7529 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align blob_spe_t194.bin
[  19.7545 ] 
[  19.7564 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid SPEF --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader blob_spe_t194.bin zerosbk
[  19.7583 ] adding BCH for blob_spe_t194.bin
[  19.7647 ] 
[  19.7678 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list blob_spe_t194_sigheader.bin_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[  19.7695 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[  19.7703 ] 
[  19.7723 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader blob_spe_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt blob_spe_t194_sigheader.bin.hash zerosbk
[  19.7768 ] 
[  19.7793 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align blob_tos-trusty_t194.img
[  19.7818 ] 
[  19.7841 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid TOSB --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader blob_tos-trusty_t194.img zerosbk
[  19.7861 ] adding BCH for blob_tos-trusty_t194.img
[  19.8111 ] 
[  19.8132 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list blob_tos-trusty_t194_sigheader.img_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[  19.8153 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[  19.8170 ] 
[  19.8197 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader blob_tos-trusty_t194_sigheader.img.encrypt blob_tos-trusty_t194_sigheader.img.hash zerosbk
[  19.8337 ] 
[  19.8357 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align blob_eks.img
[  19.8376 ] 
[  19.8394 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid EKSB --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader blob_eks.img zerosbk
[  19.8409 ] adding BCH for blob_eks.img
[  19.8414 ] 
[  19.8438 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list blob_eks_sigheader.img_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[  19.8456 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[  19.8464 ] 
[  19.8508 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader blob_eks_sigheader.img.encrypt blob_eks_sigheader.img.hash zerosbk
[  19.8531 ] 
[  19.8550 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align blob_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
[  19.8567 ] 
[  19.8583 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid CDTB --ratchet_blob ratchet_blob.bin --appendsigheader blob_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb zerosbk
[  19.8598 ] adding BCH for blob_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb
[  19.8804 ] 
[  19.8835 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list blob_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[  19.8853 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[  19.8866 ] 
[  19.8885 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader blob_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt blob_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.hash zerosbk
[  19.9007 ] 
[  19.9029 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --generateblob blob.xml blob.bin
[  19.9042 ] number of images in blob are 11
[  19.9048 ] blobsize is 6381592
[  19.9051 ] Added binary blob_nvtboot_recovery_cpu_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt of size 260032
[  19.9107 ] Added binary blob_nvtboot_recovery_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt of size 130928
[  19.9118 ] Added binary blob_preboot_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.encrypt of size 24016
[  19.9135 ] Added binary blob_mce_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.encrypt of size 143200
[  19.9154 ] Added binary blob_mts_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.encrypt of size 3430416
[  19.9168 ] Added binary blob_bpmp_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt of size 856352
[  19.9194 ] Added binary blob_tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04_sigheader.dtb.encrypt of size 746752
[  19.9208 ] Added binary blob_spe_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt of size 94960
[  19.9220 ] Added binary blob_tos-trusty_t194_sigheader.img.encrypt of size 402368
[  19.9233 ] Added binary blob_eks_sigheader.img.encrypt of size 5136
[  19.9243 ] Added binary blob_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt of size 287248
[  19.9280 ] 
[  19.9281 ] Sending bootloader and pre-requisite binaries
[  19.9304 ] tegrarcm_v2 --download blob blob.bin
[  19.9322 ] Applet version 01.00.0000
[  19.9489 ] Sending blob
[  19.9494 ] [................................................] 100%
[  20.8417 ] 
[  20.8448 ] tegrarcm_v2 --boot recovery
[  20.8478 ] Applet version 01.00.0000
[  20.8545 ] 
[  21.8590 ] tegrarcm_v2 --isapplet
[  22.4529 ] 
[  22.4562 ] tegrarcm_v2 --ismb2
[  22.4757 ] 
[  22.4830 ] tegradevflash_v2 --iscpubl
[  22.4870 ] Bootloader version 01.00.0000
[  22.4901 ] Bootloader version 01.00.0000
[  22.4908 ] 
[  22.4909 ] Retrieving storage infomation
[  22.4932 ] tegrarcm_v2 --oem platformdetails storage storage_info.bin
[  22.4947 ] Applet is not running on device. Continue with Bootloader
[  22.5292 ] 
[  22.5332 ] tegradevflash_v2 --oem platformdetails storage storage_info.bin
[  22.5368 ] Bootloader version 01.00.0000
[  22.5524 ] Saved platform info in storage_info.bin
[  22.5536 ] 
[  22.5537 ] Flashing the device
[  22.5569 ] tegraparser_v2 --storageinfo storage_info.bin --generategpt --pt flash.xml.bin
[  22.5616 ] 
[  22.5640 ] tegradevflash_v2 --pt flash.xml.bin --create
[  22.5658 ] Bootloader version 01.00.0000
[  22.5682 ] Erasing sdmmc_boot: 3 ......... [Done]
[  23.6981 ] Writing partition secondary_gpt with gpt_secondary_0_3.bin
[  23.7007 ] [................................................] 100%

[  23.7320 ] Erasing sdmmc_user: 3 ......... [Done]
[  24.4964 ] Writing partition master_boot_record with mbr_1_3.bin
[  24.4986 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.5006 ] Writing partition primary_gpt with gpt_primary_1_3.bin
[  24.5055 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.5067 ] Writing partition secondary_gpt with gpt_secondary_1_3.bin
[  24.5263 ] [................................................] 100%

[  24.5463 ] Writing partition mb1 with mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[  24.5481 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.5571 ] Writing partition mb1_b with mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[  24.6627 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.6716 ] Writing partition spe-fw with spe_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[  24.6984 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.7025 ] Writing partition spe-fw_b with spe_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[  24.7229 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.7263 ] Writing partition mb2 with nvtboot_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[  24.7474 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.7537 ] Writing partition mb2_b with nvtboot_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[  24.7776 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.7838 ] Writing partition mts-preboot with preboot_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[  24.8077 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.8092 ] Writing partition mts-preboot_b with preboot_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[  24.8288 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.8297 ] Writing partition SMD with slot_metadata.bin
[  24.8490 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.8528 ] Writing partition SMD_b with slot_metadata.bin
[  24.8656 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.8684 ] Writing partition VER_b with emmc_bootblob_ver.txt
[  24.8803 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.8817 ] Writing partition VER with emmc_bootblob_ver.txt
[  24.8947 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.8959 ] Writing partition master_boot_record with mbr_1_3.bin
[  24.9091 ] [................................................] 100%
[  24.9106 ] Writing partition APP with system.img
[  24.9175 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 248.6291 ] Writing partition mts-mce with mce_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[ 248.6545 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 248.6593 ] Writing partition mts-mce_b with mce_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[ 248.6785 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 248.6824 ] Writing partition mts-proper with mts_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[ 248.7021 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 248.8548 ] Writing partition mts-proper_b with mts_c10_prod_cr_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[ 248.8762 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.0228 ] Writing partition cpu-bootloader with cboot_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[ 249.0437 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.0569 ] Writing partition cpu-bootloader_b with cboot_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[ 249.0778 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.0921 ] Writing partition bootloader-dtb with tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
[ 249.1128 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.1212 ] Writing partition bootloader-dtb_b with tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
[ 249.1425 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.1514 ] Writing partition secure-os with tos-trusty_t194_sigheader.img.encrypt
[ 249.1720 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.1837 ] Writing partition secure-os_b with tos-trusty_t194_sigheader.img.encrypt
[ 249.2064 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.2198 ] Writing partition eks with eks_sigheader.img.encrypt
[ 249.2414 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.2430 ] Writing partition eks_b with eks_sigheader.img.encrypt
[ 249.2614 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.2632 ] Writing partition bpmp-fw with bpmp_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[ 249.2822 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.3096 ] Writing partition bpmp-fw_b with bpmp_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[ 249.3347 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.3616 ] Writing partition bpmp-fw-dtb with tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
[ 249.3872 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.4096 ] Writing partition bpmp-fw-dtb_b with tegra194-a02-bpmp-p2888-a04_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
[ 249.4345 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.4556 ] Writing partition xusb-fw with xusb_sil_rel_fw
[ 249.4909 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.4996 ] Writing partition xusb-fw_b with xusb_sil_rel_fw
[ 249.5061 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.5109 ] Writing partition rce-fw with camera-rtcpu-rce_sigheader.img.encrypt
[ 249.5180 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.5272 ] Writing partition rce-fw_b with camera-rtcpu-rce_sigheader.img.encrypt
[ 249.5499 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.5571 ] Writing partition adsp-fw with adsp-fw_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[ 249.5770 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.5800 ] Writing partition adsp-fw_b with adsp-fw_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[ 249.5993 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.6020 ] Writing partition sc7 with warmboot_t194_prod_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[ 249.6221 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.6242 ] Writing partition sc7_b with warmboot_t194_prod_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[ 249.6440 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.6459 ] Writing partition BMP with bmp.blob
[ 249.6646 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.6738 ] Writing partition BMP_b with bmp.blob
[ 249.6924 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 249.6978 ] Writing partition recovery with recovery_sigheader.img.encrypt
[ 249.7178 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 251.8642 ] Writing partition recovery-dtb with tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb_sigheader.rec.encrypt
[ 251.8814 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 251.8883 ] Writing partition kernel-bootctrl with kernel_bootctrl.bin
[ 251.9090 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 251.9126 ] Writing partition kernel-bootctrl_b with kernel_bootctrl.bin
[ 251.9251 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 251.9269 ] Writing partition kernel with boot_sigheader.img.encrypt
[ 251.9393 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 253.7452 ] Writing partition kernel_b with boot_sigheader.img.encrypt
[ 253.7575 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 255.5861 ] Writing partition kernel-dtb with kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
[ 255.5991 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 255.6070 ] Writing partition kernel-dtb_b with kernel_tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000_sigheader.dtb.encrypt
[ 255.6287 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 255.6565 ] 
[ 255.6602 ] tegradevflash_v2 --write BCT br_bct_BR.bct
[ 255.6630 ] Bootloader version 01.00.0000
[ 255.6658 ] Writing partition BCT with br_bct_BR.bct
[ 255.6668 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 255.7230 ] 
[ 255.7307 ] tegradevflash_v2 --write MB1_BCT mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct.encrypt
[ 255.7332 ] Bootloader version 01.00.0000
[ 255.7356 ] Writing partition MB1_BCT with mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct.encrypt
[ 255.7368 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 255.7559 ] 
[ 255.7585 ] tegradevflash_v2 --write MB1_BCT_b mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct.encrypt
[ 255.7605 ] Bootloader version 01.00.0000
[ 255.7632 ] Writing partition MB1_BCT_b with mb1_cold_boot_bct_MB1_sigheader.bct.encrypt
[ 255.7656 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 255.7842 ] 
[ 255.7909 ] tegradevflash_v2 --write MEM_BCT mem_coldboot_sigheader.bct.encrypt
[ 255.7934 ] Bootloader version 01.00.0000
[ 255.7956 ] Writing partition MEM_BCT with mem_coldboot_sigheader.bct.encrypt
[ 255.7967 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 255.8137 ] 
[ 255.8162 ] tegradevflash_v2 --write MEM_BCT_b mem_coldboot_sigheader.bct.encrypt
[ 255.8183 ] Bootloader version 01.00.0000
[ 255.8212 ] Writing partition MEM_BCT_b with mem_coldboot_sigheader.bct.encrypt
[ 255.8231 ] [................................................] 100%
[ 255.8393 ] 
[ 255.8394 ] Flashing completed

[ 255.8395 ] Coldbooting the device
[ 255.8423 ] tegrarcm_v2 --ismb2
[ 255.8638 ] 
[ 255.8671 ] tegradevflash_v2 --reboot coldboot
[ 255.8699 ] Bootloader version 01.00.0000
[ 255.8891 ] 
*** The target t186ref has been flashed successfully. ***
Reset the board to boot from internal eMMC.

diyanderson@diyanderson-Inspiron-5458:~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra$![IMG_20210222_015513|375x500](upload://eddTVcy7hHkenVXTJbVojd52jvX.jpeg)

Please remove this package and let sdkmanager re-download the whole package again.

The root file system is probably corrupted so no matter how many times you flash it to the board, the result is same.

Thus, removing them and re-install is the fastest way.

Hi,
is it possible to demonstrate the specific command?

Hi,

There is a “Repair/uninstall” button on the sdkmanager.

Hi,
After “Repair/uninstall”, “News Erros” -The Battle Continues
18:35:23 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: Multimedia API: Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: VisionWorks on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: VPI on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: CUDA Toolkit for L4T: Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: Multimedia API: Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: TensorRT on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: Multimedia API: Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: VisionWorks on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: VPI on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: cuDNN on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:23 SUMMARY: Multimedia API: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: TensorRT on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: Multimedia API: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: OpenCV on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: VPI on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Nsight Systems: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: DateTime Target Setup: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: Multimedia API: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: TensorRT on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: Multimedia API: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: VisionWorks on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: VPI on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: CUDA Toolkit for L4T: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: Multimedia API: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: TensorRT on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: Multimedia API: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: VisionWorks on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: VPI on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: cuDNN on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: Multimedia API: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: TensorRT on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta): Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: Multimedia API: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: OpenCV on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: VPI on Target: Depends on failed component

18:35:24 SUMMARY: NVIDIA Nsight Systems: Depends on failed component

INSTALLATION FAILED
Please review the terminal tab for details. Resolve and RETRY.

EXPORT LOGS

RETRY

FAILED ITEMS

STOP TRYING

Copyright © 2021, NVIDIA CORPORATION. All rights reserved. | NVIDIA Developer

Error’s:

18:34:28 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg-deb (subprocess): ZSTD_decompressStream error : Destination buffer is too small

18:34:28 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg-deb: error: subprocess returned error exit status 2

18:34:28 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg: error processing archive /opt/nvidia/l4t-packages/userspace/nvidia-l4t-3d-core_32.5.0-20210115151051_arm64.deb (--install):

18:34:41 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg-deb (subprocess): ZSTD_decompressStream error : Restored data doesn't match checksum

18:34:41 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg-deb: error: subprocess returned error exit status 2

18:34:41 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg: error processing archive /opt/nvidia/l4t-packages/userspace/nvidia-l4t-weston_32.5.0-20210115151051_arm64.deb (--install):

18:35:08 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of nvidia-l4t-cuda:

18:35:08 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg: error processing package nvidia-l4t-cuda (--install):

18:35:08 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of nvidia-l4t-graphics-demos:

18:35:08 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg: error processing package nvidia-l4t-graphics-demos (--install):

18:35:08 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of nvidia-l4t-gstreamer:

18:35:08 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg: error processing package nvidia-l4t-gstreamer (--install):

18:35:09 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of nvidia-l4t-multimedia:

18:35:09 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg: error processing package nvidia-l4t-multimedia (--install):

18:35:10 ERROR: File System and OS: Traceback (most recent call last):

18:35:10 ERROR: File System and OS: File "", line 1153, in _install

18:35:10 ERROR: File System and OS: File "", line 1127, in _setup

18:35:10 ERROR: File System and OS: File "", line 515, in _init_module_attrs

18:35:10 ERROR: File System and OS: AttributeError

18:35:10 ERROR: File System and OS: : 'BuiltinImporter' object has no attribute 'loader'

18:35:10 ERROR: File System and OS: Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: importlib install failed

18:35:10 ERROR: File System and OS: Current thread 0x

18:35:10 ERROR: File System and OS: 0000004000b22cb0

18:35:10 ERROR: File System and OS: (most recent call first):

18:35:10 ERROR: File System and OS: qemu: uncaught target signal 6 (Aborted) - core dumped

18:35:14 ERROR: File System and OS: /var/lib/dpkg/info/nvidia-l4t-kernel.postinst: line 69: 10261 Aborted (core dumped) nv-update-extlinux "${extlinux_config}"

18:35:15 ERROR: File System and OS: dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of nvidia-l4t-camera:

18:35:17 ERROR: File System and OS: Errors were encountered while processing:

18:35:17 ERROR: File System and OS: /opt/nvidia/l4t-packages/userspace/nvidia-l4t-weston_32.5.0-20210115151051_arm64.deb

18:35:17 ERROR: File System and OS: nvidia-l4t-graphics-demos

18:35:17 ERROR: File System and OS: nvidia-l4t-multimedia

18:35:17 ERROR: File System and OS: [error]: : [exec_command]: /bin/bash -c /tmp/tmp_NV_L4T_FILE_SYSTEM_AND_OS_T194_COMP.sh; [error]: nvidia-l4t-multimedia

18:35:17 ERROR: File System and OS: command terminated with error

INSTALLATION FAILED
Please review the terminal tab for details. Resolve and RETRY.

EXPORT LOGS

RETRY

FAILED ITEMS

![](/opt/nvidia/sdkmanager/resources/app/output/dist/electron/images/icon_retry.svg)

STOP TRYING

![](/opt/nvidia/sdkmanager/resources/app/output/dist/electron/images/NVIDIA-logo-dark.svg)

Copyright © 2021, [NVIDIA CORPORATION](http://www.nvidia.com/page/home.html). All rights reserved. | [NVIDIA Developer](https://developer.nvidia.com/)

@diyanderson , could you share the full log?

When do you hit this error? Do you hit this when you try to install the package again?

When do you hit this error? “Repair/uninstall” button on the sdkmanager.
SDKM_logs_JetPack_4.5_Linux_for_Jetson_AGX_Xavier_2021-02-22_18-27-16.zip (120.0 KB)

I don’t know what I can do anymore
SDKM_logs_2021-02-23_00-24-36.zip (167.1 KB)

Do you hit this when you try to install the package again? Yes, but corrupted files is worse
Flashing ./flash.sh…

[sudo] senha para diyanderson: 
###############################################################################
# L4T BSP Information:
# R32 , REVISION: 5.0
###############################################################################
# Target Board Information:
# Name: jetson-agx-xavier-devkit, Board Family: t186ref, SoC: Tegra 194, 
# OpMode: production, Boot Authentication: NS, 
# Disk encryption: disabled ,
###############################################################################
copying soft_fuses(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-soft-fuses-l4t.cfg)... done.
./tegraflash.py --chip 0x19 --applet "/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod.bin" --skipuid --soft_fuses tegra194-mb1-soft-fuses-l4t.cfg --bins "mb2_applet nvtboot_applet_t194.bin" --cmd "dump eeprom boardinfo cvm.bin;reboot recovery" 
Welcome to Tegra Flash
version 1.0.0
Type ? or help for help and q or quit to exit
Use ! to execute system commands
 
[   0.0055 ] Generating RCM messages
[   0.0071 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid MB1B --appendsigheader /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod.bin zerosbk
[   0.0086 ] Header already present for /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod.bin
[   0.0161 ] 
[   0.0185 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --getmode mode.txt
[   0.0208 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0211 ] 
[   0.0231 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --file /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin --offset 2960 --length 1136 --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   0.0246 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0257 ] 
[   0.0279 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.hash zerosbk
[   0.0387 ] 
[   0.0410 ] tegrabct_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --sfuse tegra194-mb1-soft-fuses-l4t.cfg.pdf sfuse.bin
[   0.0431 ] 
[   0.0450 ] tegrarcm_v2 --listrcm rcm_list.xml --chip 0x19 0 --sfuses sfuse.bin --download rcm /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/mb1_t194_prod_sigheader.bin 0 0
[   0.0464 ] RCM 0 is saved as rcm_0.rcm
[   0.0545 ] RCM 1 is saved as rcm_1.rcm
[   0.0547 ] RCM 2 is saved as rcm_2.rcm
[   0.0547 ] List of rcm files are saved in rcm_list.xml
[   0.0548 ] 
[   0.0548 ] Signing RCM messages
[   0.0568 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list rcm_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key --getmontgomeryvalues montgomery.bin
[   0.0585 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0601 ] 
[   0.0602 ] Copying signature to RCM mesages
[   0.0621 ] tegrarcm_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesig rcm_list_signed.xml
[   0.0662 ] 
[   0.0665 ] Boot Rom communication
[   0.0688 ] tegrarcm_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --rcm rcm_list_signed.xml --skipuid
[   0.0707 ] RCM version 0X190001
[   0.0725 ] Boot Rom communication completed
[   1.0878 ] 
[   2.0927 ] tegrarcm_v2 --isapplet
[   2.0954 ] Applet version 01.00.0000
[   2.0980 ] 
[   2.1012 ] tegrarcm_v2 --ismb2
[   2.1381 ] 
[   2.1419 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align nvtboot_applet_t194.bin
[   2.1453 ] 
[   2.1485 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid PLDT --appendsigheader nvtboot_applet_t194.bin zerosbk
[   2.1512 ] adding BCH for nvtboot_applet_t194.bin
[   2.1573 ] 
[   2.1606 ] tegrasign_v2 --key None --list nvtboot_applet_t194_sigheader.bin_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   2.1624 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   2.1633 ] 
[   2.1657 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader nvtboot_applet_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt nvtboot_applet_t194_sigheader.bin.hash zerosbk
[   2.1713 ] 
[   2.1735 ] tegrarcm_v2 --download mb2 nvtboot_applet_t194_sigheader.bin.encrypt
[   2.1752 ] Applet version 01.00.0000
[   2.1941 ] Sending mb2
[   2.1945 ] [................................................] 100%
[   2.2070 ] 
[   2.2099 ] tegrarcm_v2 --boot recovery
[   2.2125 ] Applet version 01.00.0000
[   2.2333 ] 
[   3.2380 ] tegrarcm_v2 --isapplet
[   3.2580 ] 
[   3.2615 ] tegrarcm_v2 --ismb2
[   3.2643 ] MB2 Applet version 01.00.0000
[   3.2982 ] 
[   3.3015 ] tegrarcm_v2 --ismb2
[   3.3041 ] MB2 Applet version 01.00.0000
[   3.3384 ] 
[   3.3417 ] Retrieving board information
[   3.3458 ] tegrarcm_v2 --oem platformdetails chip chip_info.bin
[   3.3484 ] MB2 Applet version 01.00.0000
[   3.3690 ] Saved platform info in chip_info.bin
[   3.3735 ] Chip minor revision: 2
[   3.3735 ] Bootrom revision: 0xf
[   3.3735 ] Ram code: 0x2
[   3.3736 ] Chip sku: 0xd0
[   3.3736 ] Chip Sample: non es
[   3.3736 ] 
[   3.3741 ] Retrieving EEPROM data
[   3.3742 ] tegrarcm_v2 --oem platformdetails eeprom cvm /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/cvm.bin
[   3.3764 ] MB2 Applet version 01.00.0000
[   3.4007 ] Saved platform info in /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/cvm.bin
[   3.4348 ] 
[   3.4351 ] Rebooting to recovery mode
[   3.4386 ] tegrarcm_v2 --ismb2
[   3.4417 ] MB2 Applet version 01.00.0000
[   3.4582 ] 
[   3.4583 ] Rebooting to recovery mode
[   3.4617 ] tegrarcm_v2 --reboot recovery
[   3.4648 ] MB2 Applet version 01.00.0000
[   3.5054 ] 
Board ID(2888) version(400) sku(0004) revision(K.0)
creating dummy /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/badpage.bin
1+0 registros de entrada
1+0 registros de saída
4096 bytes (4,1 kB, 4,0 KiB) copiados, 0,000262294 s, 15,6 MB/s
Copy /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/dtb/tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb to /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/dtb/tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb.rec
copying bctfile(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-memcfg-p2888.cfg)... done.
copying bctfile1(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-memcfg-sw-override.cfg)... done.
copying uphy_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-uphy-lane-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg)... done.
copying minratchet_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-ratchet-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg)... done.
copying device_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra19x-mb1-bct-device-sdmmc.cfg)... done.
copying misc_cold_boot_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-misc-l4t.cfg)... done.
copying misc_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-misc-flash.cfg)... done.
copying pinmux_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra19x-mb1-pinmux-p2888-0000-a04-p2822-0000-b01.cfg)... done.
copying gpioint_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-gpioint-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg)... done.
copying pmic_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-pmic-p2888-0001-a04-E-0-p2822-0000.cfg)... done.
copying pmc_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra19x-mb1-padvoltage-p2888-0000-a00-p2822-0000-a00.cfg)... done.
copying prod_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra19x-mb1-prod-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg)... done.
copying scr_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-scr-cbb-mini.cfg)... done.
copying scr_cold_boot_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-scr-cbb-mini.cfg)... done.
copying bootrom_config(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-mb1-bct-reset-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg)... done.
copying dev_params(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-br-bct-sdmmc.cfg)... done.
Existing bootloader(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/nvtboot_cpu_t194.bin) reused.
copying initrd(/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/l4t_initrd.img)... done.
	populating kernel to rootfs... done.
/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/tegraflash.py  --chip 0x19 --key  --cmd sign /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/boot/Image
Welcome to Tegra Flash
version 1.0.0
Type ? or help for help and q or quit to exit
Use ! to execute system commands
 
[   0.0066 ] Generating signature
[   0.0082 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --getmode mode.txt
[   0.0096 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0100 ] 
[   0.0103 ] header_magic: 5614
[   0.0121 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align 1_Image
[   0.0136 ] 
[   0.0153 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid DATA --appendsigheader 1_Image zerosbk
[   0.0167 ] adding BCH for 1_Image
[   1.9457 ] 
[   1.9489 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --list 1_Image_sigheader_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   1.9504 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   2.0231 ] 
[   2.0254 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader 1_Image_sigheader.encrypt 1_Image_sigheader.hash zerosbk
[   3.0590 ] 
[   3.1144 ] Signed file: /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/Image_sigheader.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate header for Image_sigheader.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: chip 0x19: add 0x20bf808 to offset  0x8 in sig file
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate 16-byte-size-aligned base file for Image_sigheader.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: the sign header is saved at /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/boot/Image.sig
done.
	populating initrd to rootfs... done.
/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/tegraflash.py  --chip 0x19 --key  --cmd sign /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/boot/initrd
Welcome to Tegra Flash
version 1.0.0
Type ? or help for help and q or quit to exit
Use ! to execute system commands
 
[   0.0066 ] Generating signature
[   0.0081 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --getmode mode.txt
[   0.0094 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0097 ] 
[   0.0100 ] header_magic: 1f8b0800
[   0.0117 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align 1_initrd
[   0.0132 ] 
[   0.0148 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid DATA --appendsigheader 1_initrd zerosbk
[   0.0161 ] adding BCH for 1_initrd
[   0.4181 ] 
[   0.4213 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --list 1_initrd_sigheader_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   0.4228 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.4406 ] 
[   0.4429 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader 1_initrd_sigheader.encrypt 1_initrd_sigheader.hash zerosbk
[   0.6518 ] 
[   0.6625 ] Signed file: /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/initrd_sigheader.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate header for initrd_sigheader.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: chip 0x19: add 0x6e6cb6 to offset  0x8 in sig file
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate 16-byte-size-aligned base file for initrd_sigheader.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: the sign header is saved at /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/boot/initrd.sig
done.
	populating /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/dtb/tegra194-p2888-0001-p2822-0000.dtb to rootfs... done.
Making Boot image... done.
/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/tegraflash.py  --chip 0x19 --key  --cmd sign boot.img
Welcome to Tegra Flash
version 1.0.0
Type ? or help for help and q or quit to exit
Use ! to execute system commands
 
[   0.0008 ] Generating signature
[   0.0023 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --getmode mode.txt
[   0.0036 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   0.0039 ] 
[   0.0042 ] header_magic: 414e4452
[   0.0059 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 --align 1_boot.img
[   0.0074 ] 
[   0.0090 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --magicid DATA --appendsigheader 1_boot.img zerosbk
[   0.0103 ] adding BCH for 1_boot.img
[   2.3126 ] 
[   2.3159 ] tegrasign_v2 --key  --list 1_boot_sigheader.img_list.xml --pubkeyhash pub_key.key
[   2.3173 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key
[   2.4050 ] 
[   2.4077 ] tegrahost_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesigheader 1_boot_sigheader.img.encrypt 1_boot_sigheader.img.hash zerosbk
[   3.6707 ] 
[   3.7362 ] Signed file: /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/temp_user_dir/boot_sigheader.img.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate header for boot_sigheader.img.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: chip 0x19: add 0x27a7800 to offset  0x8 in sig file
l4t_sign_image.sh: Generate 16-byte-size-aligned base file for boot_sigheader.img.encrypt
l4t_sign_image.sh: the signed file is /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/temp_user_dir/boot_sigheader.img.encrypt
done.
Making recovery ramdisk for recovery image...
Re-generating recovery ramdisk for recovery image...
~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/ramdisk_tmp ~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader ~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra
30402 bloqueios
_BASE_KERNEL_VERSION=4.9.201-tegra
cp: não foi possível obter estado de '/home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/usr/bin/cut': Arquivo ou diretório inexistente
failed command: cp -fv /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/usr/bin/cut /home/diyanderson/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_4.5_Linux_JETSON_AGX_XAVIER/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/ramdisk_tmp//bin/cut

Hi diyanderson,

Just download the package manually and follow the guidance of quick start guide. We deal with the flash problem first.

Hello,

It seems there is no uninstall log in it. There is only installation log. Did you provide the wrong log file?

Hello @WayneWWW

I reinstalled my system and problem persisted.
I tried Unbutu 20.04, 18.04 and finally 16.04 everything flowed wonderfully with Sdkmanager,
I succeeded in flashing and in the rest of the package installations.
I believe it is something related to my Host PC. I appreciate all dedication @WayneWWW

@diyanderson .