Jetson AGX Orin cannot display through setup

I connected Jetson AGX Orin to monitor with DP cable and set up.
After Chronium browser installed, screen has freezed and pointer has changed Loading animation.
So I pushed Reset button, no matter how long I wait, nothing comes up on the screen.
The same situation occurs when I press and hold the power for a long time to shut it down and then start it back up.
What should I do?

Not sure if it’s caused by Chronium browser, and we haven’t tried that.
Suggest to reflash your device with JetPack 5.0.1 DP version again.

Thank you for the reply.

“reflash your device with JetPack 5.0.1 DP version again.”

Can you point me to a website that would be helpful to me in this process?

Follow the steps at Getting Started with Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit.

I looked this page, and followed the steps. I was in the middle of doing STEP 1 and something like what is written above happened and now the screen is blacked out.

I have set up Nano, NX, etc., but at that time I burned the image to an SD card with a PC and then set it in the device.

By “reflash” do you mean the same kind of work?
If so, can you point me to a page that might have the procedure?

There is no “sdcard image” for jetson AGX Orin. You need to prepare a x86 host. Install sdkmanager on that host, use that host to flash your jetson AGX Orin.

This tool can work for nano and nx too. Actually, this is the real tool we suggest user to use since it provides the full development tools.

I see that you have a Docker image, can I drop Docker on Windows OS and use it?
Or do I need to prepare Ubuntu OS like NX?

Since it only supports ubuntu machine now, you can actually just use x86 native host to run it … and it is the most stable version.

OK. Thank you. I will try it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.