Jetson AGX power on issue - LED turn on and then turned off

Hi ,

My agx is working well normally. after sometime, i powered off and trying to turn on. when i press power on button, LED is turn on and then immediately turning off. the agx is not booting and powering on. i dont know what is the issue or what troubleshoot to do, please help me, thanks in advance

hello afridali123,

may I know which power supply you’re using,
please also refer to [Figure 5-1. Power Block Diagram] via Jetson AGX Xavier Series OEM Product Design Guide.
thanks

Hello @JerryChang ,

I’m using the same power supply given along with jetsonagx,
what is cause of issue , it immediately turning off like this. i have attached video, please check and help me at earliesst please, thanks

hello afridali123,

did you flash the board configuration with your customize files?
please also setup the serial console via port J501 to gather bootloader logs for reference,
thanks

hi @JerryChang ,

did you flash the board configuration with your customize files? – i flashed with sdk manager only. everything is working fine and working. actaully i used the power adapter given for jetson nxa xavier, after that this issue is coming. can you please help me in troubleshooting it ?, i hope you watched the video

Also,

you are asking to get serial logs from J501. i connected to serial software, can you share baud rate and other settings to get the logs to my PC ?

hello afridali123,

the default baudrate is 115200/8n1.

may I have your confirmation, did you mean Jetson AGX Xavier?

Hi @JerryChang ,

some more info below

i tried to connect J501 microUSB to my windows machine and set baudrates settings, no data is coming. i see 4 COM ports detected when i connected cable ? i checked all ports no log is coming when i press power button, the LED is turning off immediately,

hello afridali123,

I’m afraid the device is damaged,
please contact the NVIDIA Customer Care team for the RMA process.
thanks

hi @JerryChang ,

livechat is not availble, could you please help me in connecting with HW expert, what is issue ? why the power LED is turning off immediately after pressing pwoer button, please help me in troubleshooting from my side, thanks

hello afridali123,

there should be bootloader logs as soon as power init.
the default tty port for Jetson AGX Xavier is… /dev/ttyUSB3, it should be hardware damaged if you do not see anything there.
thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.