- I’m a master student.
- PC OS: Ubuntu 14.04.
- PC’s GPU: Not Nvidia.
- PC’s architecture x86_64.
- Previous experience with Linux/Ubuntu close to none.
- Jetson TK1 initial setup done and working.
- Purpose: Stereo vision.
- PC and Jetson are connected to the same network. PC uses Wi-Fi, while Jetson has an ethernet cable plugged directly to the router.
- CUDA toolkit version 6.5.
To use this PC as a host to write CUDA code to be executed on the Jetson TK1 (target).
I’ve been following the documentation, the wiki pages and this blog:
I have achieved nothing so far.
I would like to use Nvidia Nsight, but I am open to any suggestions. I guess the steps in which I’m failing is where I have to configure the hosts architecture and connect to the Jetson TK1.
The command “ifconfig” shows me that the LAN ip is 192.168.0.103 for the PC, and 192.168.0.101 for the Jetson.
Generate PTX code and Generate GPU code are set to 3.0.
Local system CPU architecture is set to ARM.
Could someone please take the time to walk me through?