Mipi camera sensor type OV9281

I have a vc mipi camera with sensor type OV9281 and i am searching for a working driver to make it work with jetson nano board , any help !! .

There is a driver already in the kernel source tree (./nvidia/drivers/media/i2c/ov9281.c).It needs to be modified so that it can be integrated in to the nano camera device tree structure. A good starting point is Camera Sensor Drivers Porting Guide

Does anyone have a working driver and dtsi for the ov9281 on the Jetson Nano dev kit? I have so many questions.

I would love to know how to get this working too on the Nano.

Hi,
I’m using Omnivision OV9281 camera. It seems using the below pipeline, it is not able to read any frame. Do I need to put some other G-streamer pipeline to run this?

camSet=‘nvarguscamerasrc ! video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=3264, height=2464, format=NV12, framerate=21/1 ! nvvidconv flip-method=’+str(flip)+’ ! video/x-raw, width=‘+str(dispW)+’, height=‘+str(dispH)+’, format=BGRx ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw, format=BGR ! appsink’

cam = cv2.VideoCapture(camSet)

Hi shrijan.kumar,

Please open a new topic for this issue. Thanks

That pipe is for the imx185 sensor, the resolution and format of the OV9281 don’t match.

I have solved it

Do you have a working driver for the OV9281?

Yes, You can ask the vision-components team. They will provide you the necessary drivers for installation.

How do you find performance? Do you get 120fps okay?