Orin nx poweron faile some time

hi ,

my board some time power on failure , can’t goto system. when plugin in power. I get some log from debug uart. please help me .

??TICE:  BL31: v2.6(release):5e1f8b33d
NOTICE:  BL31: Built : 18:33:20, May 15 2025
I/TC: Physical secure memory base 0x47c040000 size 0x3fc0000
I/TC: 
I/TC: Non-secure external DT found
I/TC: OP-TEE version: 3.22 (gcc version 9.3.0 (Buildroot 2020.08)) #2 Fri May 16 01:43:51 UTC 2025 aarch64
I/TC: WARNING: This OP-TEE configuration might be insecure!
I/TC: WARNING: Please check https://optee.readthedocs.io/en/latest/architecture/porting_guidelines.html
I/TC: Primary CPU initializing
I/TC: Test OEM keys are being used. This is insecure for shipping products!
I/TC: Primary CPU switching to normal world boot
?
 ?tson UEFI firmware (version 6.2-40633251 built on 2025-05-16T01:35:20+00:00)

??TC: Reserved shared memory is disabled
I/TC: Dynamic shared memory is enabled
I/TC: Normal World virtualization support is disabled
I/TC: Asynchronous notifications are disabled
I/TC: WARNING: Test UEFI variable auth key is being used !
I/TC: WARNING: UEFI variable protection is not fully enabled !
?

 �CE/TC:?? 00 get_rpc_alloc_res:645 RPC allocation failed. Non-secure world result: ret=0xffff0000 ret_origin=0
E/LD:   init_elf:486 sys_open_ta_bin(bc50d971-d4c9-42c4-82cb-343fb7f37896)
E/TC:?? 00 ldelf_init_with_ldelf:131 ldelf failed with res: 0xffff000c
?


ASSERT [XhciDxe] /out/nvidia/bootloader/uefi/Jetson_RELEASE/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/XhciDxe/XhciSched.c(1985): TrsRing != ((void *) 0)

Resetting the system in 5 seconds.
?�LShutdown state requested 1
Rebooting system ...

full log , in attach. thanks

td黑屏.log (67.3 KB)

*** Please note that this reply is generated by LLM automatically ***

Based on the provided context, it appears that you are experiencing power-on failures with your Jetson Orin NX board, and you are seeking help to diagnose the issue. You have attached a debug UART log, but unfortunately, I don’t have access to the log file. However, I can provide some general guidance and potential causes for power-on failures on the Jetson Orin NX.

Power Sequencing

The Jetson Orin NX has specific power sequencing requirements to ensure proper boot-up. The carrier board must wait until the SYS_RESET* signal is deasserted from the Jetson module before enabling its power. If the power sequencing is not followed correctly, it can lead to power-on failures.

Power Rail Check

Verify that all power rails are stable and within the recommended voltage ranges. The Jetson Orin NX requires a minimum of 8.0V to the VDD_IN. Ensure that the power supply is sufficient and stable.

Recovery Mode

Try booting the board in recovery mode by holding the FORCE_RECOVERY* strap pin low during power-on. This can help you determine if the issue is related to the boot process or a hardware problem.

Debug UART Log

Although I don’t have access to the log file, I recommend checking the log for any error messages or clues that might indicate the cause of the power-on failure. Look for messages related to power sequencing, voltage rails, or hardware initialization.

Comparison with Similar Issues

There are several topics in the provided context that discuss power-on failures, shutdown issues, and boot problems on the Jetson Orin NX and other Jetson modules. Some of these topics mention issues with power sequencing, voltage rails, and hardware initialization. It’s possible that your issue is related to one of these topics.

Recommendations

  1. Verify the power sequencing and ensure that the carrier board is waiting for the SYS_RESET* signal to be deasserted before enabling its power.
  2. Check the power rails and ensure that they are stable and within the recommended voltage ranges.
  3. Try booting the board in recovery mode to determine if the issue is related to the boot process or a hardware problem.
  4. Analyze the debug UART log to look for any error messages or clues that might indicate the cause of the power-on failure.

If you provide more information about the debug UART log or the specific error messages you are seeing, I may be able to offer more specific guidance.

*** Please give the thumbs up if you get answers you like. Or provide feedback to help us improve the answer. ***

whole log

[BEGIN] 2025/8/22 16:06:15

Connection closed.

Disconnected from remote host(com1) at 16:06:37.

Type `help' to learn how to use Xshell prompt.
[c:\~]$ 

Connecting to COM3...
Connected.

?
[0000.066] I> MB1 (version: 1.4.0.4-t234-54845784-e89ea9bc)
[0000.071] I> t234-A01-1-Silicon (0x12347) Prod
[0000.076] I> Boot-mode : Coldboot
[0000.079] I> Entry timestamp: 0x00000000
[0000.082] I> last_boot_error: 0x0
[0000.086] I> BR-BCT: preprod_dev_sign: 0
[0000.089] I> rst_source: 0x0, rst_level: 0x0
[0000.093] I> Task: SE error check
[0000.097] I> Task: Bootchain select WAR set
[0000.101] I> Task: Enable SLCG
[0000.104] I> Task: CRC check
[0000.106] I> Task: Initialize MB2 params
[0000.111] I> MB2-params @ 0x40060000
[0000.114] I> Task: Crypto init
[0000.117] I> Task: Perform MB1 KAT tests
[0000.121] I> Task: NVRNG health check
[0000.125] I> NVRNG: Health check success
[0000.128] I> Task: MSS Bandwidth limiter settings for iGPU clients
[0000.134] I> Task: Enabling and initialization of Bandwidth limiter
[0000.140] I> No request to configure MBWT settings for any PC!
[0000.146] I> Task: Secure debug controls
[0000.150] I> Task: strap war set
[0000.153] I> Task: Initialize SOC Therm
[0000.157] I> Task: Program NV master stream id
[0000.161] I> Task: Verify boot mode
[0000.167] I> Task: Alias fuses
[0000.170] W> FUSE_ALIAS: Fuse alias on production fused part is not supported.
[0000.177] I> Task: Print SKU type
[0000.180] I> FUSE_OPT_CCPLEX_CLUSTER_DISABLE = 0x00000038
[0000.185] I> FUSE_OPT_GPC_DISABLE = 0x00000002
[0000.189] I> FUSE_OPT_TPC_DISABLE = 0x000000f0
[0000.194] I> FUSE_OPT_DLA_DISABLE = 0x00000000
[0000.198] I> FUSE_OPT_PVA_DISABLE = 0x00000000
[0000.202] I> FUSE_OPT_NVENC_DISABLE = 0x00000000
[0000.207] I> FUSE_OPT_NVDEC_DISABLE = 0x00000000
[0000.211] I> FUSE_OPT_FSI_DISABLE = 0x00000001
[0000.215] I> FUSE_OPT_EMC_DISABLE = 0x00000000
[0000.220] I> FUSE_BOOTROM_PATCH_VERSION = 0x7
[0000.224] I> FUSE_PSCROM_PATCH_VERSION = 0x7
[0000.228] I> FUSE_OPT_ADC_CAL_FUSE_REV = 0x2
[0000.232] I> FUSE_SKU_INFO_0 = 0xd3
[0000.235] I> FUSE_OPT_SAMPLE_TYPE_0 = 0x3 PS 
[0000.240] I> FUSE_PACKAGE_INFO_0 = 0x2
[0000.243] I> SKU: Prod
[0000.245] I> Task: Boost clocks
[0000.248] I> Initializing PLLC2 for AXI_CBB.
[0000.253] I> AXI_CBB : src = 35, divisor = 0
[0000.257] I> Task: Voltage monitor
[0000.260] I> VMON: Vmon re-calibration and fine tuning done
[0000.265] I> Task: UPHY init
[0000.270] I> HSIO UPHY init done
[0000.273] W> Skipping GBE UPHY config
[0000.277] I> Task: Boot device init
[0000.280] I> Boot_device: QSPI_FLASH instance: 0
[0000.285] I> Qspi clock source : pllc_out0
[0000.289] I> QSPI Flash: Macronix 64MB
[0000.293] I> QSPI-0l initialized successfully
[0000.297] I> Task: TSC init
[0000.300] I> Task: Load membct
[0000.303] I> RAM_CODE 0x4000411
[0000.306] I> Loading MEMBCT 
[0000.308] I> Slot: 0
[0000.310] I> Binary[0] block-3840 (partition size: 0x40000)
[0000.316] I> Binary name: MEM-BCT-0
[0000.319] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0000.323] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0000.327] I> strt_pg_num(3840) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x40050000)
[0000.333] I> BCH of MEM-BCT-0 read from storage
[0000.338] I> BCH address is : 0x40050000
[0000.342] I> MEM-BCT-0 header integrity check is success
[0000.347] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is MEM0
[0000.351] I> component binary type is 0
[0000.355] I> strt_pg_num(3856) num_of_pgs(115) read_buf(0x40040000)
[0000.362] I> MEM-BCT-0 binary is read from storage
[0000.367] I> MEM-BCT-0 binary integrity check is success
[0000.372] I> Binary MEM-BCT-0 loaded successfully at 0x40040000 (0xe580)
[0000.379] I> RAM_CODE 0x4000411
[0000.384] I> RAM_CODE 0x4000411
[0000.388] I> Task: Load Page retirement list
[0000.392] I> Task: SDRAM params override
[0000.396] I> Task: Save mem-bct info
[0000.399] I> Task: Carveout allocate
[0000.403] I> RCM blob carveout will not be allocated
[0000.407] I> Update CCPLEX IST carveout from MB1-BCT
[0000.412] I> ECC region[0]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.417] I> ECC region[1]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.421] I> ECC region[2]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.425] I> ECC region[3]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.429] I> ECC region[4]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.434] I> Non-ECC region[0]: Start:0x80000000, End:0x480000000
[0000.440] I> Non-ECC region[1]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.444] I> Non-ECC region[2]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.449] I> Non-ECC region[3]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.454] I> Non-ECC region[4]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.464] I> allocated(CO:43) base:0x47c000000 size:0x4000000 align: 0x200000
[0000.471] I> allocated(CO:39) base:0x479e00000 size:0x2200000 align: 0x10000
[0000.478] I> allocated(CO:20) base:0x476000000 size:0x2000000 align: 0x2000000
[0000.485] I> allocated(CO:24) base:0x474000000 size:0x2000000 align: 0x2000000
[0000.492] I> allocated(CO:28) base:0x472000000 size:0x2000000 align: 0x2000000
[0000.500] I> allocated(CO:22) base:0x478000000 size:0x1000000 align: 0x1000000
[0000.507] I> allocated(CO:35) base:0x479000000 size:0xe00000 align: 0x10000
[0000.514] I> allocated(CO:02) base:0x471800000 size:0x800000 align: 0x800000
[0000.520] I> allocated(CO:03) base:0x471000000 size:0x800000 align: 0x800000
[0000.527] I> allocated(CO:06) base:0x470800000 size:0x800000 align: 0x800000
[0000.534] I> allocated(CO:56) base:0x470000000 size:0x800000 align: 0x200000
[0000.541] I> allocated(CO:07) base:0x46fc00000 size:0x400000 align: 0x400000
[0000.548] I> allocated(CO:33) base:0x46f800000 size:0x400000 align: 0x200000
[0000.555] I> allocated(CO:23) base:0x46f600000 size:0x200000 align: 0x200000
[0000.562] I> allocated(CO:01) base:0x46f500000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.569] I> allocated(CO:05) base:0x46f400000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.576] I> allocated(CO:08) base:0x46f300000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.583] I> allocated(CO:09) base:0x46f200000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.590] I> allocated(CO:15) base:0x46f100000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.597] I> allocated(CO:17) base:0x46f000000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.604] I> allocated(CO:27) base:0x46ef00000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.611] I> allocated(CO:42) base:0x46ee00000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.618] I> allocated(CO:54) base:0x46ed80000 size:0x80000 align: 0x80000
[0000.624] I> allocated(CO:34) base:0x46ed70000 size:0x10000 align: 0x10000
[0000.631] I> allocated(CO:72) base:0x46eb70000 size:0x200000 align: 0x10000
[0000.638] I> allocated(CO:47) base:0x46e600000 size:0x400000 align: 0x200000
[0000.645] I> allocated(CO:48) base:0x46eb50000 size:0x20000 align: 0x10000
[0000.652] I> allocated(CO:69) base:0x46eb30000 size:0x20000 align: 0x10000
[0000.659] I> allocated(CO:49) base:0x46eb20000 size:0x10000 align: 0x10000
[0000.665] I> allocated(CO:50) base:0x46eb10000 size:0x10000 align: 0x10000
[0000.672] I> NSDRAM base: 0x80000000, end: 0x46eb70000, size: 0x3eeb70000
[0000.679] I> Task: Thermal check
[0000.682] I> Using min_chip_limit as min_tmon_limit
[0000.687] I> Using max_chip_limit as max_tmon_limit
[0000.691] I> BCT max_tmon_limit = 105
[0000.695] I> BCT min_tmon_limit = -28
[0000.698] I> BCT max_tmon_limit = 105
[0000.702] I> BCT min_tmon_limit = -28
[0000.705] I> SKU specific max_chip_limit = 105
[0000.709] I> SKU specific min_chip_limit = -28
[0000.714] I> BCT max_chip_limit = 105
[0000.717] I> BCT min_chip_limit = -28
[0000.721] I> enable_soctherm_polling = 0
[0000.725] I> max temp read = 42
[0000.727] I> min temp read = 41
[0000.730] I> Enabling thermtrip
[0000.733] I> Task: Update FSI SCR with thermal fuse data
[0000.739] I> Task: Enable WDT 5th expiry
[0000.742] I> Task: I2C register
[0000.745] I> Task: Set I2C bus freq
[0000.749] I> Task: Reset FSI
[0000.751] I> Task: Pinmux init
[0000.755] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240008
[0000.759] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240000
[0000.762] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240010
[0000.766] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240018
[0000.770] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240020
[0000.774] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240030
[0000.778] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240028
[0000.782] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240038
[0000.786] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240040
[0000.790] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240048
[0000.794] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241000
[0000.798] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241008
[0000.802] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241010
[0000.806] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241018
[0000.810] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241020
[0000.814] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241028
[0000.818] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241030
[0000.822] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241038
[0000.826] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241040
[0000.829] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9242000
[0000.833] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9242008
[0000.837] I> Task: Prod config init
[0000.841] I> Task: Pad voltage init
[0000.844] I> Task: Prod init
[0000.847] I> Task: Program rst req config reg
[0000.851] I> Task: Common rail init
[0000.854] I> DONE: Thermal config
[0000.858] W> DEVICE_PROD: module = 13, instance = 4 not found in device prod.
[0000.866] I> DONE: SOC rail config
[0000.870] W> PMIC_CONFIG: Rail: MEMIO rail config not found in MB1 BCT.
[0000.877] I> DONE: MEMIO rail config
[0000.881] W> PMIC_CONFIG: Rail: GPU rail info not found in MB1 BCT.
[0000.887] I> DONE: GPU rail info
[0000.891] W> PMIC_CONFIG: Rail: CV rail info not found in MB1 BCT.
[0000.897] I> DONE: CV rail info
[0000.900] I> Task: Mem clock src
[0000.903] I> Task: Misc. board config
[0000.907] I> PMIC_CONFIG: Platform config not found in MB1 BCT.
[0000.913] I> Task: SDRAM init
[0000.916] I> MemoryType: 4 MemBctRevision: 2
[0000.922] I> MSS CAR: PLLM/HUB programming for MemoryType: 4 and MemBctRevision: 2
[0000.930] I> MSS CAR: Init PLLM
[0000.933] I> MSS CAR: Init PLLHUB
[0000.938] I> Encryption:   MTS: en, TX: en, VPR: en, GSC: en
[0000.949] I> SDRAM initialized!
[0000.952] I> SDRAM Size in Total 0x400000000
[0000.956] I> Task: Dram Ecc scrub
[0000.959] I> Task: DRAM alias check
[0000.966] I> Task: Program NSDRAM carveout
[0000.970] I> NSDRAM carveout encryption is enabled
[0000.974] I> Program NSDRAM carveout
[0000.978] I> Task: Register checker
[0000.981] I> Task: Enable clock-mon
[0000.985] I> FMON: Fmon re-programming done
[0000.989] I> Task: Mapper init
[0000.992] I> Task: SC7 Context Init
[0000.996] I> Task: CCPLEX IST init
[0000.999] I> Task: CPU WP0
[0001.002] I> Loading MCE
[0001.004] I> Slot: 0
[0001.006] I> Binary[8] block-22784 (partition size: 0x80000)
[0001.011] I> Binary name: MCE
[0001.014] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.018] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.022] I> strt_pg_num(22784) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x4003e000)
[0001.028] I> BCH of MCE read from storage
[0001.032] I> BCH address is : 0x4003e000
[0001.036] I> MCE header integrity check is success
[0001.041] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is MTSM
[0001.046] I> component binary type is 8
[0001.049] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.053] I> strt_pg_num(22800) num_of_pgs(357) read_buf(0x40000000)
[0001.062] I> MCE binary is read from storage
[0001.066] I> MCE binary integrity check is success
[0001.071] I> Binary MCE loaded successfully at 0x40000000 (0x2c880)
[0001.077] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.088] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.092] I> Sending WP0 mailbox command to PSC
[0001.101] I> Task: XUSB Powergate
[0001.104] I> Skipping powergate XUSB.
[0001.108] I> Task: MB1 fixed firewalls
[0001.114] W> Firewall readback mismatch
[0001.119] I> Task: Load bpmp-fw
[0001.122] I> Slot: 0
[0001.124] I> Binary[15] block-9984 (partition size: 0x180000)
[0001.130] I> Binary name: BPMP_FW
[0001.133] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.137] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.141] I> strt_pg_num(9984) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x807fe000)
[0001.147] I> BCH of BPMP_FW read from storage
[0001.151] I> BCH address is : 0x807fe000
[0001.155] I> BPMP_FW header integrity check is success
[0001.160] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is BPMF
[0001.165] I> component binary type is 15
[0001.168] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.172] I> strt_pg_num(10000) num_of_pgs(1990) read_buf(0x80000000)
[0001.190] I> BPMP_FW binary is read from storage
[0001.196] I> BPMP_FW binary integrity check is success
[0001.201] I> Binary BPMP_FW loaded successfully at 0x80000000 (0xf8bc0)
[0001.208] I> Slot: 0
[0001.210] I> Binary[16] block-13056 (partition size: 0x400000)
[0001.215] I> Binary name: BPMP_FW_DTB
[0001.219] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.223] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.227] I> strt_pg_num(13056) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x807fc000)
[0001.233] I> BCH of BPMP_FW_DTB read from storage
[0001.238] I> BCH address is : 0x807fc000
[0001.241] I> BPMP_FW_DTB header integrity check is success
[0001.247] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is BPMD
[0001.252] I> component binary type is 16
[0001.255] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.259] I> strt_pg_num(13072) num_of_pgs(724) read_buf(0x807a17f0)
[0001.270] I> BPMP_FW_DTB binary is read from storage
[0001.275] I> BPMP_FW_DTB binary integrity check is success
[0001.280] I> Binary BPMP_FW_DTB loaded successfully at 0x807a17f0 (0x5a680)
[0001.287] I> Task: BPMP fw ast config
[0001.291] I> Task: Load psc-fw
[0001.294] I> Slot: 0
[0001.296] I> Binary[17] block-21248 (partition size: 0xc0000)
[0001.301] I> Binary name: PSC_FW
[0001.304] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.308] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.312] I> strt_pg_num(21248) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x80ffe000)
[0001.319] I> BCH of PSC_FW read from storage
[0001.323] I> BCH address is : 0x80ffe000
[0001.327] I> PSC_FW header integrity check is success
[0001.331] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is PFWP
[0001.336] I> component binary type is 17
[0001.340] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.344] I> strt_pg_num(21264) num_of_pgs(717) read_buf(0x80fa4600)
[0001.354] I> PSC_FW binary is read from storage
[0001.359] I> PSC_FW binary integrity check is success
[0001.364] I> Binary PSC_FW loaded successfully at 0x80fa4600 (0x59980)
[0001.371] I> Task: Load nvdec-fw
[0001.374] I> Slot: 0
[0001.376] I> Binary[7] block-6400 (partition size: 0x100000)
[0001.381] I> Binary name: NVDEC
[0001.384] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.388] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.392] I> strt_pg_num(6400) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x800fe000)
[0001.398] I> BCH of NVDEC read from storage
[0001.402] I> BCH address is : 0x800fe000
[0001.406] I> NVDEC header integrity check is success
[0001.411] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is NDEC
[0001.416] I> component binary type is 7
[0001.419] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.423] I> strt_pg_num(6416) num_of_pgs(560) read_buf(0x80000000)
[0001.433] I> NVDEC binary is read from storage
[0001.437] I> NVDEC binary integrity check is success
[0001.442] I> Binary NVDEC loaded successfully at 0x80000000 (0x46000)
[0001.449] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.460] I> Task: Load tsec-fw
[0001.463] I> TSEC-FW load support not enabled
[0001.467] I> Task: GPIO interrupt map
[0001.471] I> Task: SC7 context save
[0001.474] I> Slot: 0
[0001.476] I> Binary[27] block-0 (partition size: 0x100000)
[0001.482] I> Binary name: BR_BCT
[0001.485] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.489] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.493] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.497] I> strt_pg_num(0) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0xa0000000)
[0001.502] I> BR_BCT binary is read from storage
[0001.507] I> BR_BCT binary integrity check is success
[0001.512] I> Binary BR_BCT loaded successfully at 0xa0000000 (0x2000)
[0001.518] I> Slot: 0
[0001.520] I> Binary[13] block-23808 (partition size: 0x30000)
[0001.526] I> Binary name: SC7-FW
[0001.529] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.533] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.537] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.541] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.544] I> strt_pg_num(23808) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0xa0002000)
[0001.551] I> BCH of SC7-FW read from storage
[0001.555] I> BCH address is : 0xa0002000
[0001.559] I> SC7-FW header integrity check is success
[0001.564] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is WB0B
[0001.568] I> component binary type is 13
[0001.572] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.576] I> strt_pg_num(23824) num_of_pgs(349) read_buf(0xa0004000)
[0001.584] I> SC7-FW binary is read from storage
[0001.589] I> SC7-FW binary integrity check is success
[0001.594] I> Binary SC7-FW loaded successfully at 0xa0004000 (0x2ba00)
[0001.600] I> Slot: 0
[0001.602] I> Binary[22] block-24192 (partition size: 0x30000)
[0001.608] I> Binary name: PSC_RF
[0001.611] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.615] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.619] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.623] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.627] I> strt_pg_num(24192) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0xa002fa00)
[0001.633] I> BCH of PSC_RF read from storage
[0001.637] I> BCH address is : 0xa002fa00
[0001.641] I> PSC_RF header integrity check is success
[0001.646] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is PSCR
[0001.651] I> component binary type is 22
[0001.654] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.658] I> strt_pg_num(24208) num_of_pgs(256) read_buf(0xa0031a00)
[0001.666] I> PSC_RF binary is read from storage
[0001.671] I> PSC_RF binary integrity check is success
[0001.676] I> Binary PSC_RF loaded successfully at 0xa0031a00 (0x20000)
[0001.685] I> Task: Save WP0 payload to SC7 ctx
[0001.689] I> Task: Load MB2rf binary to SC7 ctx
[0001.694] I> Slot: 0
[0001.696] I> Binary[14] block-24576 (partition size: 0x20000)
[0001.701] I> Binary name: MB2_RF
[0001.704] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.708] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.712] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.716] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.720] I> strt_pg_num(24576) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0xa00d6aa0)
[0001.726] I> BCH of MB2_RF read from storage
[0001.730] I> BCH address is : 0xa00d6aa0
[0001.734] I> MB2_RF header integrity check is success
[0001.739] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is MB2R
[0001.744] I> component binary type is 14
[0001.748] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.752] I> strt_pg_num(24592) num_of_pgs(223) read_buf(0xa00d8aa0)
[0001.759] I> MB2_RF binary is read from storage
[0001.764] I> MB2_RF binary integrity check is success
[0001.769] I> Binary MB2_RF loaded successfully at 0xa00d8aa0 (0x1bcc0)
[0001.775] I> Task: Save fuse alias data to SC7 ctx
[0001.780] I> Task: Save PMIC data to SC7 ctx
[0001.784] I> Task: Save Pinmux data to SC7 ctx
[0001.788] I> Task: Save Pad Voltage data to SC7 ctx
[0001.793] I> Task: Save controller prod data to SC7 ctx
[0001.798] I> Task: Save prod cfg data to SC7 ctx
[0001.802] I> Task: Save I2C bus freq data to SC7 ctx
[0001.807] I> Task: Save SOCTherm data to SC7 ctx
[0001.812] I> Task: Save FMON data to SC7 ctx
[0001.816] I> Task: Save VMON data to SC7 ctx
[0001.820] I> Task: Save TZDRAM data to SC7 ctx
[0001.824] I> Task: Save GPIO int data to SC7 ctx
[0001.829] I> Task: Save clock data to SC7 ctx
[0001.833] I> Task: Save debug data to SC7 ctx
[0001.837] I> Task: Save MBWT data to SC7 ctx
[0001.845] I> SC7 context save done
[0001.848] I> Task: Load MB2/Applet/FSKP
[0001.852] I> Loading MB2
[0001.854] I> Slot: 0
[0001.856] I> Binary[6] block-8448 (partition size: 0x80000)
[0001.862] I> Binary name: MB2
[0001.865] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.868] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.872] I> strt_pg_num(8448) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x8007e000)
[0001.879] I> BCH of MB2 read from storage
[0001.882] I> BCH address is : 0x8007e000
[0001.886] I> MB2 header integrity check is success
[0001.891] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is MB2B
[0001.896] I> component binary type is 6
[0001.899] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.903] I> strt_pg_num(8464) num_of_pgs(839) read_buf(0x80000000)
[0001.914] I> MB2 binary is read from storage
[0001.919] I> MB2 binary integrity check is success
[0001.924] I> Binary MB2 loaded successfully at 0x80000000 (0x68c10)
[0001.930] I> Task: Map CCPLEX SHARED carveout
[0001.934] I> Task: Prepare MB2 params
[0001.938] I> Task: Dram ecc test
[0001.941] I> Task: Misc NV security settings
[0001.945] I> NVDEC sticky bits programming done
[0001.950] I> Successfully powergated NVDEC
[0001.954] I> Task: Disable/Reload WDT
[0001.957] I> Task: Program misc carveouts
[0001.961] I> Program IPC carveouts
[0001.964] I> Task: Disable SCPM/POD reset
[0001.968] I> SLCG Global override status := 0x0
[0001.973] I> MB1: MSS reconfig completed
I> MB2 (version: 0.0.0.0-t234-54845784-ff38271e)
I> t234-A01-1-Silicon (0x12347)
I> Boot-mode : Coldboot
I> Emulation: 
I> Entry timestamp: 0x001e7947
I> Regular heap: [base:0x40040000, size:0x10000]
I> DMA heap: [base:0x470000000, size:0x800000]
I> Task: ARI update carveout TZDRAM (0x5000206c)
I> Task: Disable ethernet hysteresis (0x50001ca4)
I> Task: Check MC errors (0x50002068)
I> Task: SMMU external bypass disable (0x50018518)
I> Task: Enable hot-plug capability (0x50028e0c)
I> Task: TZDRAM heap init (0x50019dfc)
I> Task: PSC mailbox init (0x50018564)
I> Task: Crypto init (0x500068a4)
I> Task: Enable GP-SE clock (0x500021d0)
I> Task: Measured Boot init (0x5001bd4c)
I> Task: fTPM silicon identity init (0x5001bef8)
I> fTPM is not enabled.
I> Task: OEM SC7 context save init (0x5001b298)
I> Task: I2C register (0x5000202c)
I> Task: Map CCPLEX_INTERWORLD_SHMEM carveout (0x50002014)
I> Task: Program CBB PCIE AMAP regions (0x5001b9f8)
I> Task: Boot device init (0x50001f5c)
I> Boot_device: QSPI_FLASH instance: 0
I> Qspi clock source : pllc_out0
I> QSPI-0l initialized successfully
I> Task: Partition Manager Init (0x50001f3c)
I> Active chain: 0
I> Found 57 partitions in QSPI_FLASH (instance 0)
I> Task: Load and authenticate registered FWs (0x5001ed64)
I> Task: Load AUXP FWs (0x50028990)
I> Successfully register SPE FW load task with MB2 loader
I> Skipping SCE FW load
I> Successfully register RCE FW load task with MB2 loader
I> Successfully register DCE FW load task with MB2 loader
I> Unpowergating APE
I> Unpowergate done
I> Successfully register APE FW load task with MB2 loader
I> Skipping FSI FW load
I> Successfully register XUSB FW load task with MB2 loader
I> Active chain: 0
I> Partition name: A_spe-fw
I> Size of partition: 589824
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-55040 (partition size: 0x90000), name: A_spe-fw
I> Active chain: 0
I> Partition name: A_rce-fw
I> Size of partition: 1048576
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-56192 (partition size: 0x100000), name: A_rce-fw
I> spe: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary spe loaded successfully at 0x46f300000
I> Active chain: 0
I> Partition name: A_dce-fw
I> Size of partition: 5242880
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-44800 (partition size: 0x500000), name: A_dce-fw
I> rce: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary rce loaded successfully at 0x46f000000
I> Successfully register RCE FW context save task with MB2 loader
I> dce : oem authentication of header done
I> dce : meta-blob integrity check is success.
I> dce : will be decompressed at 0x476000000
I> version 1 Bin 1 BCheckSum 0 content_size 0 Content ChkSum 1 reserved_00  0
I> Reserved10 0 BlockMaxSize 5 Reserved11 0
I> dce : decompressed to 9449600 bytes
I> dce: plain binary integrity check is success
I> Active chain: 0
I> Partition name: A_adsp-fw
I> Size of partition: 2097152
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-58240 (partition size: 0x200000), name: A_adsp-fw
I> dce: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary dce loaded successfully at 0x476000000
I> Active chain: 0
I> Partition name: A_xusb-fw
I> Size of partition: 262144
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-9472 (partition size: 0x40000), name: A_xusb-fw
I> ape: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary ape loaded successfully at 0x46fc00000
I> Successfully register APE FW context save task with MB2 loader
I> xusb: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary xusb loaded successfully at 0x46f400000
I> Successfully register XUSB FW context save task with MB2 loader
I> Task: Check MC errors (0x50002068)
I> Task: Carveout setup (0x500214f0)
I> Program remaining OEM carveouts
I> Task: Enable FSITHERM (0x500183e8)
I> Task: Enable FSI VMON (0x50017ee4)
I> Task: Validate FSI Therm readings (0x50017fc8)
I> Task: Restore XUSB sec (0x50001f10)
I> Task: Enable FSI SE clock (0x500189c0)
I> Task: Initialize SBSA UART CAR (0x50002134)
I> Task: Initialize CPUBL Params (0x500199ac)
I> CPUBL-params @ 0x472000000
I> Task: Ratchet update (0x50029ea8)
W> Skip ratchet update - OPTIN fuse not set
I> Task: Prepare eeprom data (0x50019778)
I> Task: Revoke PKC fuse (0x50001d5c)
I> PKC revoke fuse burn not requested
I> Task: FSI padctl context save (0x5001b574)
W> Skipping FSI padctl config save: fsi not enabled
I> Task: Unpowergate APE (0x50019128)
W> mb2_unpowergate_ape: skip! APE is in unpowergated state
I> Task: OEM firewalls (0x50025a04)
I> OEM firewalls configured
I> Task: Powergate APE (0x5001929c)
I> Powergating APE
I> Powergate done
I> Task: OEM firewall restore saved settings (0x50025e58)
I> Task: Unhalt AUXPs (0x50028c14)
I> Unhalting SPE..
I> Enabling combined UART 
??: early_init
????c initialized
????c initialized
????n lic initialized
????e: tag is 5243985d1b1eb3f06fac6d36bd7e74ac
????e: SafeRTOS v8.4
????e: init
????heduler initialized
????n hsp initialized
????g initialized
????u initialized
????mp ipc initialized
????e: late init
????u_nic clock initialized
????b clock initialized
???? initialized
????mp hsp initialized
????p1 hsp initialized
????plex ipc initialized
????e: start scheduler
???
    ? Task: Trigger mailbox for PSC-BL1 exit (0x500185e4)
I> Sending opcode 0x4d420802 to psc
?��FO: Entering psc_monitor_init!
INFO: GSC22 BOM:0x478002000 SIZE:0x1000000 CLIENT_ACCESS1:00180000
INFO: PSCFW BUILD VERSION: 8a33b23-73b589c-8a15f76-rel-t234
INFO: mstatus:0xa00000808
INFO: Supervisor entry_point:c108c00
?? Received ACK from psc
I> Tas?��FO: MONITOR: user task addr:0x478022000, blob offset:0x00020000
INFO: MONITOR: populated user images:13
INFO: mret to Supervisor!
INFO: psc supervisor init.
INFO: psc_irq_init...
INFO: enter idle task.
?
 ?wdt_init: WDT boot cfg 0x710010 sts 0x10
bpmp: socket 0
bpmp: base binary md5 is da583751bbfe2b7f6e204562d97ff39e
bpmp: combined binary md5 is dc3fd3cac60f9b918e11d435834d12a3
bpmp: firmware tag is dc3fd3cac60f9b918e11-da583751bbf
Control register check for CBB_CENTRAL_CBB_FIREWALL_MCB_BLF failed, expected value: 80030000 != actual value: 00000000 address: 13a159d0
Write control check for CBB_CENTRAL_CBB_FIREWALL_MCB_BLF failed, expected value: 0f18000b != actual value: 00000000 address: 13a159c8
Control register check for CBB_CENTRAL_CBB_FIREWALL_MCB_BLF failed, expected value: 80030000 != actual value: 00000000 address: 13a159d0
initialized vwdt
initialized mail_early
initialized fuse
initialized vfrel
initialized adc
fmon_populate_monitors: found 199 monitors
initialized fmon
initialized mc
initialized reset
initialized uphy_early
initialized emc_early
initialized pm
465 clocks registered
initialized clk_mach
initialized clk_cal_early
initialized clk_mach_early_config
initialized io_dpd
initialized soctherm
initialized regime
initialized i2c
vrmon_dt_init: vrmon node not found
vrmon_chk_boot_state: found 0 rail monitors
initialized vrmon
initialized regulator
?? Start secure NOR provisi??itialized avfs_clk_platform
initialized powergate
?? (0x5001b810)
I> ??itialized dvs
??s??itialized clk_mach_config
initialized suspend
initialized strap
initialized mce_dbell
?? Load FSI keyblob (0x50018a08)
I> Task: Unhalt AUXPs (0x50028c1c)
I> SCE unhalt skipped
I> Unhalting RCE
I> RCE unhalt successful
I> DCE unhalt successful
I> APE unhalt skipped
I> FSI unhalt skipped
I> Task: Load CPUBL (0x50019ad0)
I> Task: Load TOS (0x5001a260)
I> Task: Load and authenticate registered FWs (0x5001e??    2.465274] Camera-FW on t234-rce-safe started
??itialized emc
initialized emc_mrq
initialized clk_cal
initialized uphy_dt
initialized uphy_mrq
HSIO UPHY reset has been de-asserted 0x0
initia??U early console ena??zed uphy
initialized pg_late
initialized pg_mrq_ini??ed.
?
swdtimer_init: reg polling start w period 47 ms
initialized swdtimer
initialized hwwdt_late
initialized bwmgr
initialized thermal_host_trip
initialized thermal_mrq
initialized oc_mrq
initialized reset_mrq
initialized mail_mrq
initialized fmon_mrq
initialized clk_mrq
initialized avfs_mrq
initialized i2c_mrq
initialized tag_mrq
initialized bwmgr_mrq
initialized console_mrq
missing prod DT calibration data for 199 fmons
initialized clk_sync_fmon_post
??4)
?
 ?I> Active chain: 0
I> Partition name: A_cpu-bootloader
I> Size of partition: 36??itialized clk_cal_late
initialized noc_late
initialized cvc
??016
I> Binary@ device:3/0 bl??itialized avfs_clk_mach_post
initialized avfs_clk_platform_post
initialized cvc_late
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 0/2 have not matching zones 0/1
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 0/3 have not matching zone list sizes 1/3
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 0/3 have not matching zones 0/2
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 2/0 have not matching zones 1/0
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 2/3 have not matching zone list sizes 1/3
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 2/3 have not matching zones 1/2
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 3/0 have not matching zone list sizes 3/1
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 3/0 have not matching zones 2/0
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 3/2 have not matching zone list sizes 3/1
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 3/2 have not matching zones 2/1
initialized rm
initialized console_late
handling unreferenced clks
enable can1_core
enable can1_host
enable can2_core
enable can2_host
enable pwm3
enable sdmmc4_axicif
enable mss_encrypt
enable maud
ena??    2.647143] Camera-FW on t234-rce-safe ready SHA1=2bc92d5c (crt 17.530 ms,??e pllg_ref
enable dsi_core
enable aza_2xbit
enable??otal boot 200.457 m??usb_ss
enable xusb_fs
enable xusb_falcon
enable xu??
??_core_mux
enable dsi_lp
initialized clk_mach_post
initialized pg_post
initialized regulator_post
initialized profile
initialized mrq
initialized patrol_scrubber
initialized cactmon
initialized extras_post
bpmp: init complete
?��E: FW Boot Do??k-24832 (partition size: 0x380000), name: A_cpu-bootloader
?�_
?? cpubl : oem authentication of header done
I> cpubl : meta-blob integrity check is success.
I> cpubl : will be decompressed at 0x46e600000
I> version 1 Bin 1 BCheckSum 0 content_size 0 Content ChkSum 1 reserved_00  0
I> Reserved10 0 BlockMaxSize 5 Reserved11 0
I> cpubl : decompressed to 3244160 bytes
I> cpubl: plain binary integrity check is success
I> Active chain: 0
I> Partition name: A_secure-os
I> Size of partition: 4194304
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-32000 (partition size: 0x400000), name: A_secure-os
I> MB2-params @ 0x40060000
I> cpubl_params: nsdram: carveout: 1, encryption: 1
I> NSDRAM carveout base: 0x80000000, size: 0x3eeb70000
I> cpubl: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary cpubl loaded successfully at 0x46e600000
I> tos: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary tos loaded successfully at 0x47fdc7000
I> Relocating OP-TEE dtb from: 0x47fefec50 to 0x47c000860, size: 0x2886
I> [0] START: 0x80000000, SIZE: 0x3eeb70000
I> [1] START: 0x472000000, SIZE: 0x2000000
I> Setting NS memory ranges to OP-TEE dtb finished.
I> Active chain: 0
I> Partition name: A_eks
I> Size of partition: 262144
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-44288 (partition size: 0x40000), name: A_eks
I> eks: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary eks loaded successfully at 0x470000200
I> EKB detected (length: 0x410) @ VA:0x470000200
I> Task: Prepare TOS params (0x5001a1d8)
I> Setting EKB blob info to OPTEE dtb finished.
I> Setting OPTEE arg3: 0x47c000860
I> Task: OEM SC7 context save (0x5001b670)
I> OEM sc7 context saved
I> Task: Disable MSS perf stats (0x50028ca8)
I> Task: Program display sticky bits (0x50028c24)
I> Task: Storage device deinit (0x500020d8)
I> Task: SMMU init (0x50018414)
I> Task: Program GICv3 registers (0x50028d48)
I> Task: Audit firewall settings (0x50025c58)
I> Task: Bootchain failure check (0x500025f8)
I> Current Boot-Chain Slot: 0
I> BR-BCT Boot-Chain is 0, and status is 1. Set UPDATE_BRBCT bit to 0
I> MB2 finished

??TICE:  BL31: v2.6(release):5e1f8b33d
NOTICE:  BL31: Built : 18:33:20, May 15 2025
I/TC: Physical secure memory base 0x47c040000 size 0x3fc0000
I/TC: 
I/TC: Non-secure external DT found
I/TC: OP-TEE version: 3.22 (gcc version 9.3.0 (Buildroot 2020.08)) #2 Fri May 16 01:43:51 UTC 2025 aarch64
I/TC: WARNING: This OP-TEE configuration might be insecure!
I/TC: WARNING: Please check https://optee.readthedocs.io/en/latest/architecture/porting_guidelines.html
I/TC: Primary CPU initializing
I/TC: Test OEM keys are being used. This is insecure for shipping products!
I/TC: Primary CPU switching to normal world boot
?
 ?tson UEFI firmware (version 6.2-40633251 built on 2025-05-16T01:35:20+00:00)






























































??TC: Reserved shared memory is disabled
I/TC: Dynamic shared memory is enabled
I/TC: Normal World virtualization support is disabled
I/TC: Asynchronous notifications are disabled
I/TC: WARNING: Test UEFI variable auth key is being used !
I/TC: WARNING: UEFI variable protection is not fully enabled !
?




































 �CE/TC:?? 00 get_rpc_alloc_res:645 RPC allocation failed. Non-secure world result: ret=0xffff0000 ret_origin=0
E/LD:   init_elf:486 sys_open_ta_bin(bc50d971-d4c9-42c4-82cb-343fb7f37896)
E/TC:?? 00 ldelf_init_with_ldelf:131 ldelf failed with res: 0xffff000c
?





























































ASSERT [XhciDxe] /out/nvidia/bootloader/uefi/Jetson_RELEASE/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/XhciDxe/XhciSched.c(1985): TrsRing != ((void *) 0)

Resetting the system in 5 seconds.
?�LShutdown state requested 1
Rebooting system ...
?
[0000.066] I> MB1 (version: 1.4.0.4-t234-54845784-e89ea9bc)
[0000.071] I> t234-A01-1-Silicon (0x12347) Prod
[0000.075] I> Boot-mode : Coldboot
[0000.079] I> Entry timestamp: 0x00000000
[0000.082] I> last_boot_error: 0x0
[0000.085] I> BR-BCT: preprod_dev_sign: 0
[0000.089] I> rst_source: 0xb, rst_level: 0x1
[0000.093] I> Task: SE error check
[0000.096] I> Task: Bootchain select WAR set
[0000.100] I> Task: Enable SLCG
[0000.103] I> Task: CRC check
[0000.106] I> Task: Initialize MB2 params
[0000.111] I> MB2-params @ 0x40060000
[0000.114] I> Task: Crypto init
[0000.117] I> Task: Perform MB1 KAT tests
[0000.121] I> Task: NVRNG health check
[0000.124] I> NVRNG: Health check success
[0000.128] I> Task: MSS Bandwidth limiter settings for iGPU clients
[0000.134] I> Task: Enabling and initialization of Bandwidth limiter
[0000.140] I> No request to configure MBWT settings for any PC!
[0000.146] I> Task: Secure debug controls
[0000.150] I> Task: strap war set
[0000.153] I> Task: Initialize SOC Therm
[0000.157] I> Task: Program NV master stream id
[0000.161] I> Task: Verify boot mode
[0000.167] I> Task: Alias fuses
[0000.170] W> FUSE_ALIAS: Fuse alias on production fused part is not supported.
[0000.177] I> Task: Print SKU type
[0000.181] I> FUSE_OPT_CCPLEX_CLUSTER_DISABLE = 0x00000038
[0000.186] I> FUSE_OPT_GPC_DISABLE = 0x00000002
[0000.190] I> FUSE_OPT_TPC_DISABLE = 0x000000f0
[0000.194] I> FUSE_OPT_DLA_DISABLE = 0x00000000
[0000.199] I> FUSE_OPT_PVA_DISABLE = 0x00000000
[0000.203] I> FUSE_OPT_NVENC_DISABLE = 0x00000000
[0000.207] I> FUSE_OPT_NVDEC_DISABLE = 0x00000000
[0000.212] I> FUSE_OPT_FSI_DISABLE = 0x00000001
[0000.216] I> FUSE_OPT_EMC_DISABLE = 0x00000000
[0000.220] I> FUSE_BOOTROM_PATCH_VERSION = 0x7
[0000.225] I> FUSE_PSCROM_PATCH_VERSION = 0x7
[0000.229] I> FUSE_OPT_ADC_CAL_FUSE_REV = 0x2
[0000.233] I> FUSE_SKU_INFO_0 = 0xd3
[0000.236] I> FUSE_OPT_SAMPLE_TYPE_0 = 0x3 PS 
[0000.240] I> FUSE_PACKAGE_INFO_0 = 0x2
[0000.244] I> SKU: Prod
[0000.246] I> Task: Boost clocks
[0000.249] I> Initializing PLLC2 for AXI_CBB.
[0000.253] I> AXI_CBB : src = 35, divisor = 0
[0000.257] I> Task: Voltage monitor
[0000.261] I> VMON: Vmon re-calibration and fine tuning done
[0000.266] I> Task: UPHY init
[0000.271] I> HSIO UPHY init done
[0000.274] W> Skipping GBE UPHY config
[0000.277] I> Task: Boot device init
[0000.281] I> Boot_device: QSPI_FLASH instance: 0
[0000.286] I> Qspi clock source : pllc_out0
[0000.290] I> QSPI Flash: Macronix 64MB
[0000.293] I> QSPI-0l initialized successfully
[0000.297] I> Task: TSC init
[0000.300] I> Task: Load membct
[0000.303] I> RAM_CODE 0x4000411
[0000.306] I> Loading MEMBCT 
[0000.309] I> Slot: 1
[0000.311] I> Binary[0] block-66816 (partition size: 0x40000)
[0000.317] I> Binary name: MEM-BCT-0
[0000.320] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0000.324] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0000.328] I> strt_pg_num(66816) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x40050000)
[0000.334] I> BCH of MEM-BCT-0 read from storage
[0000.338] I> BCH address is : 0x40050000
[0000.342] I> MEM-BCT-0 header integrity check is success
[0000.347] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is MEM0
[0000.352] I> component binary type is 0
[0000.356] I> strt_pg_num(66832) num_of_pgs(115) read_buf(0x40040000)
[0000.363] I> MEM-BCT-0 binary is read from storage
[0000.368] I> MEM-BCT-0 binary integrity check is success
[0000.373] I> Binary MEM-BCT-0 loaded successfully at 0x40040000 (0xe580)
[0000.379] I> RAM_CODE 0x4000411
[0000.385] I> RAM_CODE 0x4000411
[0000.389] I> Task: Load Page retirement list
[0000.393] I> Task: SDRAM params override
[0000.397] I> Task: Save mem-bct info
[0000.400] I> Task: Carveout allocate
[0000.404] I> RCM blob carveout will not be allocated
[0000.408] I> Update CCPLEX IST carveout from MB1-BCT
[0000.413] I> ECC region[0]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.417] I> ECC region[1]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.422] I> ECC region[2]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.426] I> ECC region[3]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.430] I> ECC region[4]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.435] I> Non-ECC region[0]: Start:0x80000000, End:0x480000000
[0000.441] I> Non-ECC region[1]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.445] I> Non-ECC region[2]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.450] I> Non-ECC region[3]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.454] I> Non-ECC region[4]: Start:0x0, End:0x0
[0000.465] I> allocated(CO:43) base:0x47c000000 size:0x4000000 align: 0x200000
[0000.472] I> allocated(CO:39) base:0x479e00000 size:0x2200000 align: 0x10000
[0000.479] I> allocated(CO:20) base:0x476000000 size:0x2000000 align: 0x2000000
[0000.486] I> allocated(CO:24) base:0x474000000 size:0x2000000 align: 0x2000000
[0000.493] I> allocated(CO:28) base:0x472000000 size:0x2000000 align: 0x2000000
[0000.500] I> allocated(CO:22) base:0x478000000 size:0x1000000 align: 0x1000000
[0000.508] I> allocated(CO:35) base:0x479000000 size:0xe00000 align: 0x10000
[0000.514] I> allocated(CO:02) base:0x471800000 size:0x800000 align: 0x800000
[0000.521] I> allocated(CO:03) base:0x471000000 size:0x800000 align: 0x800000
[0000.528] I> allocated(CO:06) base:0x470800000 size:0x800000 align: 0x800000
[0000.535] I> allocated(CO:56) base:0x470000000 size:0x800000 align: 0x200000
[0000.542] I> allocated(CO:07) base:0x46fc00000 size:0x400000 align: 0x400000
[0000.549] I> allocated(CO:33) base:0x46f800000 size:0x400000 align: 0x200000
[0000.556] I> allocated(CO:23) base:0x46f600000 size:0x200000 align: 0x200000
[0000.563] I> allocated(CO:01) base:0x46f500000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.570] I> allocated(CO:05) base:0x46f400000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.577] I> allocated(CO:08) base:0x46f300000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.584] I> allocated(CO:09) base:0x46f200000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.591] I> allocated(CO:15) base:0x46f100000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.598] I> allocated(CO:17) base:0x46f000000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.605] I> allocated(CO:27) base:0x46ef00000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.612] I> allocated(CO:42) base:0x46ee00000 size:0x100000 align: 0x100000
[0000.619] I> allocated(CO:54) base:0x46ed80000 size:0x80000 align: 0x80000
[0000.625] I> allocated(CO:34) base:0x46ed70000 size:0x10000 align: 0x10000
[0000.632] I> allocated(CO:72) base:0x46eb70000 size:0x200000 align: 0x10000
[0000.639] I> allocated(CO:47) base:0x46e600000 size:0x400000 align: 0x200000
[0000.646] I> allocated(CO:48) base:0x46eb50000 size:0x20000 align: 0x10000
[0000.653] I> allocated(CO:69) base:0x46eb30000 size:0x20000 align: 0x10000
[0000.659] I> allocated(CO:49) base:0x46eb20000 size:0x10000 align: 0x10000
[0000.666] I> allocated(CO:50) base:0x46eb10000 size:0x10000 align: 0x10000
[0000.673] I> NSDRAM base: 0x80000000, end: 0x46eb70000, size: 0x3eeb70000
[0000.680] I> Task: Thermal check
[0000.683] I> Using min_chip_limit as min_tmon_limit
[0000.687] I> Using max_chip_limit as max_tmon_limit
[0000.692] I> BCT max_tmon_limit = 105
[0000.696] I> BCT min_tmon_limit = -28
[0000.699] I> BCT max_tmon_limit = 105
[0000.703] I> BCT min_tmon_limit = -28
[0000.706] I> SKU specific max_chip_limit = 105
[0000.710] I> SKU specific min_chip_limit = -28
[0000.715] I> BCT max_chip_limit = 105
[0000.718] I> BCT min_chip_limit = -28
[0000.722] I> enable_soctherm_polling = 0
[0000.725] I> max temp read = 51
[0000.728] I> min temp read = 50
[0000.731] I> Enabling thermtrip
[0000.734] I> Task: Update FSI SCR with thermal fuse data
[0000.739] I> Task: Enable WDT 5th expiry
[0000.743] I> Task: I2C register
[0000.746] I> Task: Set I2C bus freq
[0000.750] I> Task: Reset FSI
[0000.752] I> Task: Pinmux init
[0000.755] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240008
[0000.759] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240000
[0000.763] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240010
[0000.767] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240018
[0000.771] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240020
[0000.775] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240030
[0000.779] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240028
[0000.783] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240038
[0000.787] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240040
[0000.791] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9240048
[0000.795] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241000
[0000.799] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241008
[0000.803] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241010
[0000.807] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241018
[0000.811] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241020
[0000.815] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241028
[0000.819] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241030
[0000.822] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241038
[0000.826] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9241040
[0000.830] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9242000
[0000.834] I> skipped mmio_addr = 0x9242008
[0000.838] I> Task: Prod config init
[0000.842] I> Task: Pad voltage init
[0000.845] I> Task: Prod init
[0000.848] I> Task: Program rst req config reg
[0000.852] I> Task: Common rail init
[0000.855] I> DONE: Thermal config
[0000.859] W> DEVICE_PROD: module = 13, instance = 4 not found in device prod.
[0000.867] I> DONE: SOC rail config
[0000.871] W> PMIC_CONFIG: Rail: MEMIO rail config not found in MB1 BCT.
[0000.877] I> DONE: MEMIO rail config
[0000.881] W> PMIC_CONFIG: Rail: GPU rail info not found in MB1 BCT.
[0000.887] I> DONE: GPU rail info
[0000.891] W> PMIC_CONFIG: Rail: CV rail info not found in MB1 BCT.
[0000.897] I> DONE: CV rail info
[0000.900] I> Task: Mem clock src
[0000.903] I> Task: Misc. board config
[0000.907] I> PMIC_CONFIG: Platform config not found in MB1 BCT.
[0000.913] I> Task: SDRAM init
[0000.916] I> MemoryType: 4 MemBctRevision: 2
[0000.922] I> MSS CAR: PLLM/HUB programming for MemoryType: 4 and MemBctRevision: 2
[0000.930] I> MSS CAR: Init PLLM
[0000.933] I> MSS CAR: Init PLLHUB
[0000.938] I> Encryption:   MTS: en, TX: en, VPR: en, GSC: en
[0000.949] I> SDRAM initialized!
[0000.952] I> SDRAM Size in Total 0x400000000
[0000.956] I> Task: Dram Ecc scrub
[0000.959] I> Task: DRAM alias check
[0000.966] I> Task: Program NSDRAM carveout
[0000.970] I> NSDRAM carveout encryption is enabled
[0000.974] I> Program NSDRAM carveout
[0000.978] I> Task: Register checker
[0000.981] I> Task: Enable clock-mon
[0000.985] I> FMON: Fmon re-programming done
[0000.989] I> Task: Mapper init
[0000.992] I> Task: SC7 Context Init
[0000.996] I> Task: CCPLEX IST init
[0000.999] I> Task: CPU WP0
[0001.002] I> Loading MCE
[0001.004] I> Slot: 1
[0001.006] I> Binary[8] block-85760 (partition size: 0x80000)
[0001.011] I> Binary name: MCE
[0001.014] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.018] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.022] I> strt_pg_num(85760) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x4003e000)
[0001.028] I> BCH of MCE read from storage
[0001.032] I> BCH address is : 0x4003e000
[0001.036] I> MCE header integrity check is success
[0001.041] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is MTSM
[0001.046] I> component binary type is 8
[0001.049] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.053] I> strt_pg_num(85776) num_of_pgs(357) read_buf(0x40000000)
[0001.061] I> MCE binary is read from storage
[0001.066] I> MCE binary integrity check is success
[0001.071] I> Binary MCE loaded successfully at 0x40000000 (0x2c880)
[0001.077] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.088] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.092] I> Sending WP0 mailbox command to PSC
[0001.101] I> Task: XUSB Powergate
[0001.104] I> Skipping powergate XUSB.
[0001.108] I> Task: MB1 fixed firewalls
[0001.114] W> Firewall readback mismatch
[0001.119] I> Task: Load bpmp-fw
[0001.122] I> Slot: 1
[0001.124] I> Binary[15] block-72960 (partition size: 0x180000)
[0001.130] I> Binary name: BPMP_FW
[0001.133] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.137] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.141] I> strt_pg_num(72960) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x807fe000)
[0001.147] I> BCH of BPMP_FW read from storage
[0001.151] I> BCH address is : 0x807fe000
[0001.155] I> BPMP_FW header integrity check is success
[0001.160] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is BPMF
[0001.165] I> component binary type is 15
[0001.169] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.172] I> strt_pg_num(72976) num_of_pgs(1990) read_buf(0x80000000)
[0001.190] I> BPMP_FW binary is read from storage
[0001.196] I> BPMP_FW binary integrity check is success
[0001.201] I> Binary BPMP_FW loaded successfully at 0x80000000 (0xf8bc0)
[0001.208] I> Slot: 1
[0001.210] I> Binary[16] block-76032 (partition size: 0x400000)
[0001.216] I> Binary name: BPMP_FW_DTB
[0001.219] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.223] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.227] I> strt_pg_num(76032) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x807fc000)
[0001.233] I> BCH of BPMP_FW_DTB read from storage
[0001.238] I> BCH address is : 0x807fc000
[0001.242] I> BPMP_FW_DTB header integrity check is success
[0001.247] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is BPMD
[0001.252] I> component binary type is 16
[0001.255] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.259] I> strt_pg_num(76048) num_of_pgs(724) read_buf(0x807a17f0)
[0001.270] I> BPMP_FW_DTB binary is read from storage
[0001.275] I> BPMP_FW_DTB binary integrity check is success
[0001.281] I> Binary BPMP_FW_DTB loaded successfully at 0x807a17f0 (0x5a680)
[0001.287] I> Task: BPMP fw ast config
[0001.291] I> Task: Load psc-fw
[0001.294] I> Slot: 1
[0001.296] I> Binary[17] block-84224 (partition size: 0xc0000)
[0001.302] I> Binary name: PSC_FW
[0001.305] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.308] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.312] I> strt_pg_num(84224) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x80ffe000)
[0001.319] I> BCH of PSC_FW read from storage
[0001.323] I> BCH address is : 0x80ffe000
[0001.327] I> PSC_FW header integrity check is success
[0001.332] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is PFWP
[0001.336] I> component binary type is 17
[0001.340] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.344] I> strt_pg_num(84240) num_of_pgs(717) read_buf(0x80fa4600)
[0001.354] I> PSC_FW binary is read from storage
[0001.359] I> PSC_FW binary integrity check is success
[0001.364] I> Binary PSC_FW loaded successfully at 0x80fa4600 (0x59980)
[0001.371] I> Task: Load nvdec-fw
[0001.374] I> Slot: 1
[0001.376] I> Binary[7] block-69376 (partition size: 0x100000)
[0001.381] I> Binary name: NVDEC
[0001.384] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.388] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.392] I> strt_pg_num(69376) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x800fe000)
[0001.399] I> BCH of NVDEC read from storage
[0001.403] I> BCH address is : 0x800fe000
[0001.406] I> NVDEC header integrity check is success
[0001.411] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is NDEC
[0001.416] I> component binary type is 7
[0001.420] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.424] I> strt_pg_num(69392) num_of_pgs(560) read_buf(0x80000000)
[0001.433] I> NVDEC binary is read from storage
[0001.438] I> NVDEC binary integrity check is success
[0001.443] I> Binary NVDEC loaded successfully at 0x80000000 (0x46000)
[0001.449] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.460] I> Task: Load tsec-fw
[0001.463] I> TSEC-FW load support not enabled
[0001.468] I> Task: GPIO interrupt map
[0001.471] I> Task: SC7 context save
[0001.475] I> Slot: 1
[0001.477] I> Binary[27] block-0 (partition size: 0x100000)
[0001.482] I> Binary name: BR_BCT
[0001.485] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.489] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.493] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.497] I> strt_pg_num(0) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0xa0000000)
[0001.503] I> BR_BCT binary is read from storage
[0001.507] I> BR_BCT binary integrity check is success
[0001.512] I> Binary BR_BCT loaded successfully at 0xa0000000 (0x2000)
[0001.518] I> Slot: 1
[0001.520] I> Binary[13] block-86784 (partition size: 0x30000)
[0001.526] I> Binary name: SC7-FW
[0001.529] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.533] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.537] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.541] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.545] I> strt_pg_num(86784) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0xa0002000)
[0001.551] I> BCH of SC7-FW read from storage
[0001.555] I> BCH address is : 0xa0002000
[0001.559] I> SC7-FW header integrity check is success
[0001.564] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is WB0B
[0001.569] I> component binary type is 13
[0001.573] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.576] I> strt_pg_num(86800) num_of_pgs(349) read_buf(0xa0004000)
[0001.585] I> SC7-FW binary is read from storage
[0001.589] I> SC7-FW binary integrity check is success
[0001.594] I> Binary SC7-FW loaded successfully at 0xa0004000 (0x2ba00)
[0001.601] I> Slot: 1
[0001.603] I> Binary[22] block-87168 (partition size: 0x30000)
[0001.608] I> Binary name: PSC_RF
[0001.611] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.615] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.619] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.623] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.627] I> strt_pg_num(87168) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0xa002fa00)
[0001.633] I> BCH of PSC_RF read from storage
[0001.637] I> BCH address is : 0xa002fa00
[0001.641] I> PSC_RF header integrity check is success
[0001.646] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is PSCR
[0001.651] I> component binary type is 22
[0001.655] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.659] I> strt_pg_num(87184) num_of_pgs(256) read_buf(0xa0031a00)
[0001.666] I> PSC_RF binary is read from storage
[0001.671] I> PSC_RF binary integrity check is success
[0001.676] I> Binary PSC_RF loaded successfully at 0xa0031a00 (0x20000)
[0001.685] I> Task: Save WP0 payload to SC7 ctx
[0001.690] I> Task: Load MB2rf binary to SC7 ctx
[0001.694] I> Slot: 1
[0001.696] I> Binary[14] block-87552 (partition size: 0x20000)
[0001.702] I> Binary name: MB2_RF
[0001.705] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.709] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.713] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.716] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.720] I> strt_pg_num(87552) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0xa00d6aa0)
[0001.727] I> BCH of MB2_RF read from storage
[0001.731] I> BCH address is : 0xa00d6aa0
[0001.735] I> MB2_RF header integrity check is success
[0001.740] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is MB2R
[0001.744] I> component binary type is 14
[0001.748] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.752] I> strt_pg_num(87568) num_of_pgs(223) read_buf(0xa00d8aa0)
[0001.760] I> MB2_RF binary is read from storage
[0001.764] I> MB2_RF binary integrity check is success
[0001.769] I> Binary MB2_RF loaded successfully at 0xa00d8aa0 (0x1bcc0)
[0001.775] I> Task: Save fuse alias data to SC7 ctx
[0001.780] I> Task: Save PMIC data to SC7 ctx
[0001.784] I> Task: Save Pinmux data to SC7 ctx
[0001.788] I> Task: Save Pad Voltage data to SC7 ctx
[0001.793] I> Task: Save controller prod data to SC7 ctx
[0001.798] I> Task: Save prod cfg data to SC7 ctx
[0001.803] I> Task: Save I2C bus freq data to SC7 ctx
[0001.808] I> Task: Save SOCTherm data to SC7 ctx
[0001.812] I> Task: Save FMON data to SC7 ctx
[0001.816] I> Task: Save VMON data to SC7 ctx
[0001.820] I> Task: Save TZDRAM data to SC7 ctx
[0001.824] I> Task: Save GPIO int data to SC7 ctx
[0001.829] I> Task: Save clock data to SC7 ctx
[0001.833] I> Task: Save debug data to SC7 ctx
[0001.837] I> Task: Save MBWT data to SC7 ctx
[0001.845] I> SC7 context save done
[0001.849] I> Task: Load MB2/Applet/FSKP
[0001.852] I> Loading MB2
[0001.855] I> Slot: 1
[0001.857] I> Binary[6] block-71424 (partition size: 0x80000)
[0001.862] I> Binary name: MB2
[0001.865] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.869] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.873] I> strt_pg_num(71424) num_of_pgs(16) read_buf(0x8007e000)
[0001.879] I> BCH of MB2 read from storage
[0001.883] I> BCH address is : 0x8007e000
[0001.887] I> MB2 header integrity check is success
[0001.891] I> Binary magic in BCH component 0 is MB2B
[0001.896] I> component binary type is 6
[0001.900] I> Size of crypto header is 8192
[0001.904] I> strt_pg_num(71440) num_of_pgs(839) read_buf(0x80000000)
[0001.915] I> MB2 binary is read from storage
[0001.920] I> MB2 binary integrity check is success
[0001.924] I> Binary MB2 loaded successfully at 0x80000000 (0x68c10)
[0001.931] I> Task: Map CCPLEX SHARED carveout
[0001.935] I> Task: Prepare MB2 params
[0001.939] I> Task: Dram ecc test
[0001.942] I> Task: Misc NV security settings
[0001.946] I> NVDEC sticky bits programming done
[0001.950] I> Successfully powergated NVDEC
[0001.954] I> Task: Disable/Reload WDT
[0001.958] I> Task: Program misc carveouts
[0001.962] I> Program IPC carveouts
[0001.965] I> Task: Disable SCPM/POD reset
[0001.969] I> SLCG Global override status := 0x0
[0001.973] I> MB1: MSS reconfig completed
I> MB2 (version: 0.0.0.0-t234-54845784-ff38271e)
I> t234-A01-1-Silicon (0x12347)
I> Boot-mode : Coldboot
I> Emulation: 
I> Entry timestamp: 0x001e7bf3
I> Regular heap: [base:0x40040000, size:0x10000]
I> DMA heap: [base:0x470000000, size:0x800000]
I> Task: ARI update carveout TZDRAM (0x5000206c)
I> Task: Disable ethernet hysteresis (0x50001ca4)
I> Task: Check MC errors (0x50002068)
I> Task: SMMU external bypass disable (0x50018518)
I> Task: Enable hot-plug capability (0x50028e0c)
I> Task: TZDRAM heap init (0x50019dfc)
I> Task: PSC mailbox init (0x50018564)
I> Task: Crypto init (0x500068a4)
I> Task: Enable GP-SE clock (0x500021d0)
I> Task: Measured Boot init (0x5001bd4c)
I> Task: fTPM silicon identity init (0x5001bef8)
I> fTPM is not enabled.
I> Task: OEM SC7 context save init (0x5001b298)
I> Task: I2C register (0x5000202c)
I> Task: Map CCPLEX_INTERWORLD_SHMEM carveout (0x50002014)
I> Task: Program CBB PCIE AMAP regions (0x5001b9f8)
I> Task: Boot device init (0x50001f5c)
I> Boot_device: QSPI_FLASH instance: 0
I> Qspi clock source : pllc_out0
I> QSPI-0l initialized successfully
I> Task: Partition Manager Init (0x50001f3c)
I> Active chain: 1
I> Found 57 partitions in QSPI_FLASH (instance 0)
I> Task: Load and authenticate registered FWs (0x5001ed64)
I> Task: Load AUXP FWs (0x50028990)
I> Successfully register SPE FW load task with MB2 loader
I> Skipping SCE FW load
I> Successfully register RCE FW load task with MB2 loader
I> Successfully register DCE FW load task with MB2 loader
I> Unpowergating APE
I> Unpowergate done
I> Successfully register APE FW load task with MB2 loader
I> Skipping FSI FW load
I> Successfully register XUSB FW load task with MB2 loader
I> Active chain: 1
I> Partition name: B_spe-fw
I> Size of partition: 589824
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-118016 (partition size: 0x90000), name: B_spe-fw
I> Active chain: 1
I> Partition name: B_rce-fw
I> Size of partition: 1048576
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-119168 (partition size: 0x100000), name: B_rce-fw
I> spe: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary spe loaded successfully at 0x46f300000
I> Active chain: 1
I> Partition name: B_dce-fw
I> Size of partition: 5242880
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-107776 (partition size: 0x500000), name: B_dce-fw
I> rce: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary rce loaded successfully at 0x46f000000
I> Successfully register RCE FW context save task with MB2 loader
I> dce : oem authentication of header done
I> dce : meta-blob integrity check is success.
I> dce : will be decompressed at 0x476000000
I> version 1 Bin 1 BCheckSum 0 content_size 0 Content ChkSum 1 reserved_00  0
I> Reserved10 0 BlockMaxSize 5 Reserved11 0
I> dce : decompressed to 9449600 bytes
I> dce: plain binary integrity check is success
I> Active chain: 1
I> Partition name: B_adsp-fw
I> Size of partition: 2097152
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-121216 (partition size: 0x200000), name: B_adsp-fw
I> dce: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary dce loaded successfully at 0x476000000
I> Active chain: 1
I> Partition name: B_xusb-fw
I> Size of partition: 262144
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-72448 (partition size: 0x40000), name: B_xusb-fw
I> ape: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary ape loaded successfully at 0x46fc00000
I> Successfully register APE FW context save task with MB2 loader
I> xusb: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary xusb loaded successfully at 0x46f400000
I> Successfully register XUSB FW context save task with MB2 loader
I> Task: Check MC errors (0x50002068)
I> Task: Carveout setup (0x500214f0)
I> Program remaining OEM carveouts
I> Task: Enable FSITHERM (0x500183e8)
I> Task: Enable FSI VMON (0x50017ee4)
I> Task: Validate FSI Therm readings (0x50017fc8)
I> Task: Restore XUSB sec (0x50001f10)
I> Task: Enable FSI SE clock (0x500189c0)
I> Task: Initialize SBSA UART CAR (0x50002134)
I> Task: Initialize CPUBL Params (0x500199ac)
I> CPUBL-params @ 0x472000000
I> Task: Ratchet update (0x50029ea8)
W> Skip ratchet update - OPTIN fuse not set
I> Task: Prepare eeprom data (0x50019778)
I> Task: Revoke PKC fuse (0x50001d5c)
I> PKC revoke fuse burn not requested
I> Task: FSI padctl context save (0x5001b574)
W> Skipping FSI padctl config save: fsi not enabled
I> Task: Unpowergate APE (0x50019128)
W> mb2_unpowergate_ape: skip! APE is in unpowergated state
I> Task: OEM firewalls (0x50025a04)
I> OEM firewalls configured
I> Task: Powergate APE (0x5001929c)
I> Powergating APE
I> Powergate done
I> Task: OEM firewall restore saved settings (0x50025e58)
I> Task: Unhalt AUXPs (0x50028c14)
I> Unhalting SPE..
I> Enabling combined UART 
??: early_init
????c initialized
????c initialized
????n lic initialized
????e: tag is 5243985d1b1eb3f06fac6d36bd7e74ac
????e: SafeRTOS v8.4
????e: init
????heduler initialized
????n hsp initialized
????g initialized
????u initialized
????mp ipc initialized
????e: late init
????u_nic clock initialized
????b clock initialized
???? initialized
????mp hsp initialized
????p1 hsp initialized
????plex ipc initialized
????e: start scheduler
???
    ? Task: Trigger mailbox for PSC-BL1 exit (0x500185e4)
I> Sending opcode 0x4d420802 to psc
?��FO: Entering psc_monitor_init!
INFO: GSC22 BOM:0x478002000 SIZE:0x1000000 CLIENT_ACCESS1:00180000
INFO: PSCFW BUILD VERSION: 8a33b23-73b589c-8a15f76-rel-t234
INFO: mstatus:0xa00000808
INFO: Supervisor entry_point:c108c00
?? Received ACK from psc
I> Tas?��FO: MONITOR: user task addr:0x478022000, blob offset:0x00020000
INFO: MONITOR: populated user images:13
INFO: mret to Supervisor!
INFO: psc supervisor init.
INFO: psc_irq_init...
INFO: enter idle task.
?
 ?wdt_init: WDT boot cfg 0x710010 sts 0x10
bpmp: socket 0
bpmp: base binary md5 is da583751bbfe2b7f6e204562d97ff39e
bpmp: combined binary md5 is dc3fd3cac60f9b918e11d435834d12a3
bpmp: firmware tag is dc3fd3cac60f9b918e11-da583751bbf
Control register check for CBB_CENTRAL_CBB_FIREWALL_MCB_BLF failed, expected value: 80030000 != actual value: 00000000 address: 13a159d0
Write control check for CBB_CENTRAL_CBB_FIREWALL_MCB_BLF failed, expected value: 0f18000b != actual value: 00000000 address: 13a159c8
Control register check for CBB_CENTRAL_CBB_FIREWALL_MCB_BLF failed, expected value: 80030000 != actual value: 00000000 address: 13a159d0
initialized vwdt
initialized mail_early
initialized fuse
initialized vfrel
initialized adc
fmon_populate_monitors: found 199 monitors
initialized fmon
initialized mc
initialized reset
initialized uphy_early
initialized emc_early
initialized pm
465 clocks registered
initialized clk_mach
initialized clk_cal_early
initialized clk_mach_early_config
initialized io_dpd
initialized soctherm
initialized regime
initialized i2c
vrmon_dt_init: vrmon node not found
vrmon_chk_boot_state: found 0 rail monitors
initialized vrmon
initialized regulator
?? Start secure NOR provisi??itialized avfs_clk_platform
initialized powergate
?? (0x5001b810)
I> ??itialized dvs
??s??itialized clk_mach_config
suspend progress: 0x80000000
initialized suspend
initialized strap
initialized mce_dbell
?? Load FSI keyblob (0x50018a08)
I> Task: Unhalt AUXPs (0x50028c1c)
I> SCE unhalt skipped
I> Unhalting RCE
I> RCE unhalt successful
I> DCE unhalt successful
I> APE unhalt skipped
I> FSI unhalt skipped
I> Task: Load CPUBL (0x50019ad0)
I> Task: Load TOS (0x5001a260)
I> Task: Load and authenticate registered ??itialized emc
initializ??    2.468017] Camer?? emc_mrq
??FW on t234-rce-safe started
??itialized clk_cal
initialized uphy_dt
initialized uphy_mrq
HSIO UPHY reset has been de-asserted 0x0
initialized uphy
initialized pg_late
??U early console ena??itialized pg_mrq_init
swdtimer_init: reg polling start w period 47 ms
initialized swdtimer
initialized hwwdt_late
initialized bwmgr
initialized thermal??ed.
??ost_trip
initialized thermal_mrq
initialized oc_mrq
initialized reset_mrq
initialized mail_mrq
initialized fmon_mrq
initialized clk_mrq
initialized avfs_mrq
initialized i2c_mrq
initialized tag_mrq
initialized bwmgr_mrq
initialized console_mrq
missing prod DT calibration data for 199 fmons
initialized clk_sync_fmon_post
??s (0x5001ed64)
I> Active chain: 1
I> Partition?
             ? name: B_cpu??itialized clk_cal_late
initialized noc_late
initialized cvc
??ootloader
I> Size of partiti??itialized avfs_clk_mach_post
initialized avfs_clk_platform_post
initialized cvc_late
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 0/2 have not matching zones 0/1
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 0/3 have not matching zone list sizes 1/3
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 0/3 have not matching zones 0/2
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 2/0 have not matching zones 1/0
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 2/3 have not matching zone list sizes 1/3
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 2/3 have not matching zones 1/2
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 3/0 have not matching zone list sizes 3/1
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 3/0 have not matching zones 2/0
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 3/2 have not matching zone list sizes 3/1
WARNING @ [platform/drivers/rm/rm.c]: shared rails 3/2 have not matching zones 2/1
initialized rm
initialized console_late
handling unreferenced clks
enable can1_core
enable can1_host
enable can2_core
enable can2_host
enable pwm3
enable sdmmc4_axicif
enable mss_encrypt
enable maud
enable pllg_ref
enable dsi_core
enable aza_2xbit
enable xu??    2.647432] Camer??_ss
enable xusb_fs
enable xusb_falcon
enable xusb_??FW on t234-rce-safe??re_mux
enable dsi_lp
initialized clk_mach_post
ini??eady SHA1=2bc92d5c ??alized pg_post
initialized regulator_post
initializ??rt 17.232 ms, total?? profile
initialized mrq
initialized patrol_scrubber
initialized cactmon
initialized extras_post
bpmp: init complete
??oot 197.709 ms)
??: 3670016
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-87808 (partition size: 0x3?��E: FW Boot Done
??000), name: B_cpu-bootloader
I> cpubl : oem authentication of header done
I> cpubl : meta-blob integrity check is success.
I> cpubl : will be decompressed at 0x46e600000
I> version 1 Bin 1 BCheckSum 0 content_size 0 Content ChkSum 1 reserved_00  0
I> Reserved10 0 BlockMaxSize 5 Reserved11 0
I> cpubl : decompressed to 3244160 bytes
I> cpubl: plain binary integrity check is success
I> Active chain: 1
I> Partition name: B_secure-os
I> Size of partition: 4194304
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-94976 (partition size: 0x400000), name: B_secure-os
I> MB2-params @ 0x40060000
I> cpubl_params: nsdram: carveout: 1, encryption: 1
I> NSDRAM carveout base: 0x80000000, size: 0x3eeb70000
I> cpubl: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary cpubl loaded successfully at 0x46e600000
I> tos: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary tos loaded successfully at 0x47fdc7000
I> Relocating OP-TEE dtb from: 0x47fefec50 to 0x47c000860, size: 0x2886
I> [0] START: 0x80000000, SIZE: 0x3eeb70000
I> [1] START: 0x472000000, SIZE: 0x2000000
I> Setting NS memory ranges to OP-TEE dtb finished.
I> Active chain: 1
I> Partition name: B_eks
I> Size of partition: 262144
I> Binary@ device:3/0 block-107264 (partition size: 0x40000), name: B_eks
I> eks: Authentication Finalize Done
I> Binary eks loaded successfully at 0x470000200
I> EKB detected (length: 0x410) @ VA:0x470000200
I> Task: Prepare TOS params (0x5001a1d8)
I> Setting EKB blob info to OPTEE dtb finished.
I> Setting OPTEE arg3: 0x47c000860
I> Task: OEM SC7 context save (0x5001b670)
I> OEM sc7 context saved
I> Task: Disable MSS perf stats (0x50028ca8)
I> Task: Program display sticky bits (0x50028c24)
I> Task: Storage device deinit (0x500020d8)
I> Task: SMMU init (0x50018414)
I> Task: Program GICv3 registers (0x50028d48)
I> Task: Audit firewall settings (0x50025c58)
I> Task: Bootchain failure check (0x500025f8)
I> Current Boot-Chain Slot: 1
I> BR-BCT Boot-Chain is 0, and status is 1. Set UPDATE_BRBCT bit to 1
I> MB2 finished

??TICE:  BL31: v2.6(release):5e1f8b33d
NOTICE:  BL31: Built : 18:33:20, May 15 2025
I/TC: Physical secure memory base 0x47c040000 size 0x3fc0000
I/TC: 
I/TC: Non-secure external DT found
I/TC: OP-TEE version: 3.22 (gcc version 9.3.0 (Buildroot 2020.08)) #2 Fri May 16 01:43:51 UTC 2025 aarch64
I/TC: WARNING: This OP-TEE configuration might be insecure!
I/TC: WARNING: Please check https://optee.readthedocs.io/en/latest/architecture/porting_guidelines.html
I/TC: Primary CPU initializing
I/TC: Test OEM keys are being used. This is insecure for shipping products!
I/TC: Primary CPU switching to normal world boot
?
 ?tson UEFI firmware (version 6.2-40633251 built on 2025-05-16T01:35:20+00:00)

??TC: Reserved shared memory is disabled
I/TC: Dynamic shared memory is enabled
I/TC: Normal World virtualization support is disabled
I/TC: Asynchronous notifications are disabled
I/TC: WARNING: Test UEFI variable auth key is being used !
I/TC: WARNING: UEFI variable protection is not fully enabled !
?

 �CE/TC:?? 00 get_rpc_alloc_res:645 RPC allocation failed. Non-secure world result: ret=0xffff0000 ret_origin=0
E/LD:   init_elf:486 sys_open_ta_bin(bc50d971-d4c9-42c4-82cb-343fb7f37896)
E/TC:?? 00 ldelf_init_with_ldelf:131 ldelf failed with res: 0xffff000c
?


ASSERT [XhciDxe] /out/nvidia/bootloader/uefi/Jetson_RELEASE/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/XhciDxe/XhciSched.c(1985): TrsRing != ((void *) 0)

Resetting the system in 5 seconds.
LShutdown state requested 1
Rebooting system ...

Is this your custom board with some PCIe based USB adapter in use on it?

hi, our custom board have a new usb hub chip compare with dev kit. no other change

Is that chip based on a PCIe…? Because your error log from UEFI told me that is a PCIe based device…