Quadro K1200 driver failure after I power off the monitors

Hello,

Problem description:
I have the Quadro K1200 card attached to 3 LG 4k HDMI TVs (with adapters to the HDMI input on the TVs). When I power off the monitors, wait 30 seconds, then power them back on, the monitors do not detect a signal. When I reboot, all three monitors come back up, but they have lost their scale setting of 1.5 (scale is now 3).

I am running Ubuntu Xenial with the latest updates to the OS, NVIDIA Linux driver 390.67

I ran the nvidia-bug-report script and captured screenshots both before the problem occurred and after. The files are attached.

Procedure:

1. Connect 3 HDMI TVs to Quadro K1200 card on system running Ubuntu Xenial (with latest fixes) with Gnome windows manager.
  2. Install NVIDIA driver 390.67
  3. Log into system, show all 3 displays working ok
  4. Power off all 3 TVs
  5. Wait 30 seconds
  6. Power on all 3 TVs
  7. The TVs report no signal.
  8. Reboot system
  9. Log into system
  10. All 3 displays are working, but they lost their screen scale (see screenshot attachments)

Expected behavior:

1. When I power off monitors, then power them back on, all monitors connected to the card should bring up displays, the scale setting on the displays should not change.

Notes:

1. Suspending computer (systemctl suspend) and waking up works fine.
    nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (103 KB)
    nvidia-bug-report.BEFORE.log.gz (101 KB)
    nvidia-uninstall.log (1.14 KB)
    nvidia-installer.log (26.3 KB)

perhaps this is related to what this laptop user is seeing:

https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1017185/linux/problem-with-resume-from-suspend-ubuntu-16-04-gt-940mx-/post/5268059/#5268059

He mentions a pci bus issue. Workaround is a background script that uses xrandr to reconnect the device:
xrandr --output HDMI-0 --mode 3840x2160

Can NVIDIA confirm this is an issue and let us know if a bug/fix is expected in an upcoming driver release?