I have the Quadro K1200 card attached to 3 LG 4k HDMI TVs (with adapters to the HDMI input on the TVs). When I power off the monitors, wait 30 seconds, then power them back on, the monitors do not detect a signal. When I reboot, all three monitors come back up, but they have lost their scale setting of 1.5 (scale is now 3).
I am running Ubuntu Xenial with the latest updates to the OS, NVIDIA Linux driver 390.67
I ran the nvidia-bug-report script and captured screenshots both before the problem occurred and after. The files are attached.
- Connect 3 HDMI TVs to Quadro K1200 card on system running Ubuntu Xenial (with latest fixes) with Gnome windows manager.
- Install NVIDIA driver 390.67
- Log into system, show all 3 displays working ok
- Power off all 3 TVs
- Wait 30 seconds
- Power on all 3 TVs
- The TVs report no signal.
- Reboot system
- Log into system
- All 3 displays are working, but they lost their screen scale (see screenshot attachments)
- When I power off monitors, then power them back on, all monitors connected to the card should bring up displays, the scale setting on the displays should not change.