RigaCar animations won't animate

Hi, I can’t seem to get my car to animate using Create or Machinima. When I make a car animation using RigaCar and then export it as a USD file and open it in Omniverse C or M, nothing happens.
I’ve checked that Animations is ticked when exporting but still nothing.
I can export other manual animations into Create or Machinima but just not RigaCar animations.

Has anyone had this issue?

It seems that rigging is the problem. Is it same with any other rigging tools?

Hello @Wintoons! What I think the problem might be is, and please correct me if I am wrong, that RigaCar is an addon created by digiCreatures, which might by why it’s not translating over in USD? I will ask the dev team if they have any information on this, so stay tuned!

Hey Wendy, Yeah it is from them.
Actually I just figured this out. This is what happened. I was using Blender 3.1.0 (from their website) and it doesn’t seem to support USD and all it’s functions properly. I found this weird because I was able to export rigacar animations to Machinima. But I realised I was previously using the Blender 3.1 Alpha version (which I’m using anymore). Now when I checked on the Omniverse Launcher the Blender 3.2 Alpha version was available so I downloaded that, tested it and now it works. So, I figured out I was using the wrong version (from the Blender website) not the one from the Omniverse Launcher.

I actually thought all the Blender versions would now support USD support automatically.
So now I have to remember to stick with using the Alpha version for now LOL!

Thanks Again Wendy!