Running standalone examples through python script failed

when I run python.bat standalone_examples\api\omni.issac.franka\follow_target_with_ik.py in comandline, it threw these errors:
[13.025s] Simulation App Startup Complete
OMP: Error #15: Initializing libiomp5md.dll, but found libiomp5md.dll already initialized.
OMP: Hint This means that multiple copies of the OpenMP runtime have been linked into the program. That is dangerous, since it can degrade performance or cause incorrect results. The best thing to do is to ensure that only a single OpenMP runtime is linked into the process, e.g. by avoiding static linking of the OpenMP runtime in any library. As an unsafe, unsupported, undocumented workaround you can set the environment variable KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK=TRUE to allow the program to continue to execute, but that may cause crashes or silently produce incorrect results. For more information, please see Intel® Product Support.
2022-10-16 13:38:05 [19,212ms] [Warning] [carb.audio.context] 1 contexts were leaked

how to solve these issues?

Hi @nvidiaAI. I’ve moved this to the Isaac Sim forums.

@nvidiaAI if you set

import os
os.environ["KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK"]="TRUE"

Does that resolve the issue?

I’m not sure why there are multiple OMP libraries, do you have any additional python libraries, or env variables set?