SDK Manager cant detect my Xavier Nx Developer kit

I’m using Ubuntu 20.04 on my laptop, my Xavier nx developer kit cant boot (When i plug in, only yellow light is on, fan is not on, no lgo showed up) . So i tried to use SDK manager to flash it but is just not detecting it. What i have to do?
-Im connecting my xavier nx using microusb to my ubuntu

The board needs to be in recovery mode so that host can detect it. Did you put the mode into recovery mode already or not?

i already use jumper wire to connect from 9 at 10, I’m not sure did i did it correctly, is there any sign where i know the board is in recovery mode? or is there any specific steps that i have to do?

what i did is connecting jumper wire from 9 to 10, and connect hdmi to a monitor and also micro usb to my ubuntu. Then i connect the power cable to J16. My monitor still shows the same thing as before, no logo or anything, just blackscreen, power light is on, but fan is not moving and i use the lsusb command on my ubuntu there is no nx detected

Maybe you can take a photo of your jumper wire location… Last time a user put the wire on wrong pins.

BTW, monitor or fan won’t give you anything in recovery mode. You can only use lsusb on your host to check

Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 174f:118d Syntek Integrated Camera
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 8087:0aaa Intel Corp.
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 046d:c539 Logitech, Inc. USB Receiver
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
This is what it shows at the terminal

Yes, totally wrong location.

Please refer to developer user guide to see where the pin is.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.