Setup Headless mode

I try to establish a complete headless mode for jetson nanos and have some trouble with installation.

There is a guide from jetsonhacks in which he explain how to do it. Another topic https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/jetson-nano-headless-setup-then-using-hdmi/118024 is mention it aswell but tinkering on other problems. After flashing the sd-card, I tried to connect via USB. But instead of the “License Party” I got a login request:

Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS localhost.localdomain ttyGS0

localhost login:

Any Ideas what am I doing wrong?

Sorry for late reply. It looks like you’ve configured your user account before. Do you remember what accout/password you have set?

No Problem. I just flashed the sd-card image) on my sd card. I plugged in power and usb. The L4T Device showed up on my windows host. On this nano I installed severall Systems with other sd-cards none-headless. Maybe this is the issue?

On this nano I installed severall Systems with other sd-cards none-headless. Maybe this is the issue?

Sorry, I don’t get what does this mean… Before you install sdcard image on this sd, you should already format it before.

• I used this jetson nano with other sd-cards
  • The sd-card I tried headless installation with was used before in installation process for my 3D Printer board. I formated the card before I tried to use it with the nano.

My thinking was, that with the previous installation (with other cards) maybe some memory saved a flag that some installation was done before.