Sunny Camera Temperature on DRIVE AGX Thor is too hot

DRIVE OS Version: 7.0.3

Question About Sunny Camera Temperature on DRIVE AGX Thor

We are using DRIVE AGX Thor with DRIVEOS 7.0.3 and a Sunny BF8S103G-100-01 camera.

When the Sunny camera is connected to Thor, the camera becomes very hot even when no application is running.

We have not measured the exact temperature, but we believe it exceeds 50°C, and sometimes it is too hot to keep touching by hand.
The ambient room temperature is approximately 22°C.

Is this behavior expected when the Sunny BF8S103G-100-01 is connected to DRIVE AGX Thor?

Is this temperature range acceptable according to the specification?

That camera should be supported.
Have you reached out the camera vendor - Smartlead for the issue you met?

Dear @kayccc

I have not contacted Smartlead yet.
Should I contact Smartlead directly instead of asking about this on this forum?

Sorry, it’s DRIVE AGX Thor, I can’t figure out whether it’s supported on DRIVE AGX Thor with DRIVEOS 7.0.3.
Please contact with Smartlead first.

Dear @kayccc
OK
Thank you for your reply.