Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
[*] NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
Target Operating System
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
[*] NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
SDK Manager Version
Host Machine Version
[*] native Ubuntu 18.04
We have The DRIVE AGX Pegasus DevKit running Software 10 and OS 126.96.36.199. We are attempting to use GPU coder to generate a CUDA code that is compatible with our gpu. We ran into some library issues:
- Are CuDNN and TensorRT libraries installed on the target when flashing?
- if they are could you please point us to where they are installed?
- if they are not is there any documentation that would show us how to install these libraries on the target?
- When flashing the target we noticed that TensorRT(with cuDNN7.5) was listed on the Target Component under AI.
- could you please point us to documentation that show us how to cross-compile to have these libraries on the target
we are stuck here and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Warning: Unable to find cuDNN libraries on the target. Install the libraries by using Jetpack for a Jetson target or driveinstall for a DRIVE target.
Checking for TensorRT library availability on the Target…
Warning: Unable to find TensorRT libraries on the target. Install the libraries by using Jetpack for a Jetson target or driveinstall for a DRIVE target.
Warning: ‘GStreamer-1.0 libraries are not available on the target. For more information, setup-and-configuration.’