Transformation change on non-root links is not supported

I made a simple 1-DoF robot from URDF, but when I pressed the PLAY button in Isaac Sim, the error of “Transformation change on non-root links is not supported.” or “Setting angular velocity of non-root articulation links is not supported.” keeps popping out even thought I did not do anything except pressing the button.

And it occurred to every robot I haved created from URDF files but no for the robots provided by Isaac Sim. So is there anything that I might be wrong in the process of creating the robot?

Here is the output of the console (repeated in every timesteps):
2022-08-18 03:30:31 [97,563ms] [Error] [omni.physx.plugin] Setting linear velocity of non-root articulation links is not supported. Link: /torque_test/lever
2022-08-18 03:30:31 [97,563ms] [Error] [omni.physx.plugin] Transformation change on non-root links is not supported. Link: /torque_test/lever

Here is the usd file of the simple robot (self collision is turned off; only the lever can rotate around the cylinder):
test_torque.usd (61.0 KB)

Here is the URDF file and meshes used to create the robot and I used the URDF importer provided in Isaac Utils:
test_torque.urdf (1.3 KB)
base.obj (16.9 KB)
lever.obj (35.2 KB)

Thanks!

Can you test on latest version? I tried here on 2022.1.1 and I didn’t encounter any of the errors above.