Unreal level sequence animation not fully playing in Omniverse

I imported a level and level sequence into omniverse and hit the play button. The animation plays the first 5 seconds on repeat for the length of the animation instead of playing the entire animation. How would I go about setting up the animation to work from start to finish or is there a max animation length? Again, this animation is 1 minute in length but only plays the first 5 seconds.

Hi kcypher1,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ll run this by the devs and get an answer for you.

There is no maximum animation length, so I don’t think that’s the issue. Please ensure that your Level Sequence is setup to AutoPlay in the details panel. Also, check that the Level Sequence start/stop (green and red) bars encompass the whole sequence that you’re looking to export.

Without more information that’s all I can think of at the moment that might be the issue. If you’d like to share your content with us as a repro, then I’d love to take a look at it. Thanks for reporting your issue!

Can you please elaborate on this? When I select an Animation level Sequence in the UE content Browser nothing is activated in the Details panel. When I load my main map the Animation Level Sequences in my scene are not displayed in the World Outliner for me to select and check this Autoplay box. Is there something I need to turn on in UE to be able to find this Autoplay box?

In the last 6 months we’ve done a lot of improvements to the animation exports from Unreal Engine. We no longer require that AutoPlay be selected, if the exporter sees a Level Sequence Actor in the level it will automatically export it. You can see this workflow in this tutorial video. Note, the beginning of this video demonstrates recording a sequence and isn’t applicable to this post, but the second half is.