What is the number of display connector?

Dear all,
Good evening.

I’d like to connect a screen with the port of display connector.
The question is comming.
What is the number, name or specification of this blood display connector in jetson tx1?
I searched for one day, can’t find anyone like it.

Please all friends, help.

If you are referring to the main connector it is HDMI. Are you instead referring to the connector for add-on display which is not the HDMI?

Hi Jack_Wang,

We have two display connectors on TX1. One is what linuxdev mentioned: a HDMI one. The other one is for internal DSI or eDP panel.

You can reference documents in Jetson Download Center | NVIDIA Developer

Hi, WayneWWW
Can HDMI and DSI/eDP panel work at same time (both in Jetson Tx1 and Jetson TX2)?
Thank in advance

Yes, for TX1/2 HDMI+ DSI/eDP could work at same time. Please refer to sw feature of TX1/2.

https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/l4t-documentation-28-1

Dear WayneWWW,
I want to test with Display connector (J23); what should I need to prepare?
Thank.

Hi Quang_OpenStack,

We provide OEM design guide to help users like you who want to connect dsi panel to tegra.

Dear WayneWWW,
For connection with Display connector (J23), I need to buy mating connector, Samtec QTH-060-01-H-D-A.
Do you have any suggestion for display screen that work well with Jetson TX2 on J23?
Thank.

Hi,

By default we support 8" wuxga panel from AUO on TX1 or 8" 19x12 Sharp Display for TX2.

Dear WayneWWW,
Could you please provide link to buy those kind of display for Tx1 and Tx2?
Thank so much.

Dear WayneWWW,
It is better if you can give me off-the-shelf Display Port converter for TX2 SOM (such as converter from J23 to HDMI, …)
My purpose is that I want to test whether or not Display Port work well on Jetson Tx2 and whether or not Display port and HDMI out can work simultaneously.

Thank in advance

Only thing I can provide is the OEM design guide.

http://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/jetson-tx2-oem-product-design-guide

We support DP+HDMI case on TX2.