Whats the best way to report (documentation) errors?

Hey guys,

found a small error in the documentation:

• 0 means that the camera will maintain a fixed offset (local_transform.p) from the rigid body, but will not rotate with the body.
  • 1 means that the camera will maintain a fixed offset and also rotate with the body.

should be

• 1 means that the camera will maintain a fixed offset (local_transform.p) from the rigid body, but will not rotate with the body.
  • 0 means that the camera will maintain a fixed offset and also rotate with the body.

for the ‘attach_camera_to_body’ call.

Also, possibly something else: If I set the z axis to be up and scroll using the mouse/change the viewing angle with the mouse wheel pressed, the viewer resets to another position. If I translate the viewer before I scroll (right mouse button), the viewer doesn’t ‘jump’. You can check and reproduce it using the test_graphics_up.py example.

All the best,
Julian

Hi @juliank

This is a good place to report this kind of documentation problem - we’re on this one!

Take care,
-Gav

Cool!

About the viewer/camera_sensor: I am pretty sure there is a bug in the code related to the z-axis up and transformations (for vision sensors/viewer). Of course I could be wrong or just missing something in my code. Attaching a vision sensor to my pan tilt head works fine with y-axis up, if I change it to z-axis up the viewer (as described in my initial post) as well as the vision sensor attached to the pan tilt head behaves super strange.