Xavier not booting

I have a Jetson Xavier connected to a wall outlet. When I press the power button, a light flashes and turns off. I am also unable to put the Xavier in Recovery mode. Is there a hardware reset I can try?

vviswan2,

May I know how you put device into recovery mode? Does this xavier ever get flashed once after out of box?

Hi vviswan2,

Have you managed to get your Jetson Xavier boot successfully? Any further support needed?

Thanks

Hello,

I have the same issue.
I got it flashed with Jetpack 4.2.2 once it is out of the box. So far it was working smoothly but suddenly I got the same sympthoms that vviswan2 experienced. Similar to him, I can not flash it again because it is not powering on at all.

Once I power on the device, LED flashes and off again. I have even tried to make it running on a different dev kit carrier board and had the same problem.

I would appreciate your help because this happened before an upcoming demo in a few days.

I have even tried to make it running on a different dev kit carrier board and had the same problem.
Do you mean every devkit has this issue? Have you checked different power adapter?

Hi WayneWWW,

Sorry, it was a bit unclear. Initially, I though the carrier board might be broken. Then I borrowed another xavier dev kit from my colleague and we swapped the carrier boards. When I plug my xavier module on the my friend’s dev kit carrier, still the same problem exists.
I have even checked with another power adapter and also the incoming voltage etc. Everything was fine from the powering side.

Ok, then if this only happens to one module, please try to file a RMA request.

1 Like