Access to docs.nvidia.com

I’m not sure which forum to post this in, so please forgive (and redirect) me if this is the wrong one:

Apparently, there is something broken in the docs.nvidia.com area (e.g., the page Welcome — Jetson Linux<br/>Developer Guide 34.1 documentation). Even though I have DOM Storage enabled, it presents an ugly page saying that DOM Storage is disabled and won’t load or provide access to the actual document I need.

Has anybody else seen this? This seems to have started somewhat recently…

Thanks in advance for any help.

2 Likes

Hi Dan,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will have the team dig in and see what is going on.

Best regards,
Tom

Any updates on this? Facing the same issue.

The team is still working on this. I will update here when I have more information.

Thanks,
Tom K

I see the same issue when I try to visit: Welcome — Jetson Linux<br/>Developer Guide 34.1 documentation

I was wondering if it could be related to the Chrome/Firefox version 100 problem, so I tried changing my user agent string to look like version 89 or 99, but that didn’t seem to fix anything.

I’m using Firefox 100.0 on Linux. And yes, I checked in about:config and dom.storage.enabled is true.

Edit: Also broken on Windows 10 using Edge version 101.0.1210.39

Any progress? ETC on a solution?

Unfortunately nothing yet, this is still being worked on.

Thanks for your patience.

This is now working. Thanks for your patience.

Tom K

Thank you, @TomNVIDIA . I have to wonder if there’s some other problem going on:

I’m specifically looking for a detailed boot sequence description for the TX2 NX. When I search “nvidia boot sequence jetson tx2” on Google, I get a result for which the google partial preview indicates explicitly that this page contains text with the term “TX2”:

But when I click on the link, the document does not indicate that TX2 is one of the products covered. Furthermore, a quick textual search for “tx2” shows nothing.

What is going on? How can I find a specification of the boot sequence for the TX2? (Specifically, I want the TX2 NX, but I assume the boot sequence is the same…)

[Edit]

And, by the way, that link is Welcome — Jetson Linux<br/>Developer Guide 34.1 documentation

Thank you,
-Dan

Hi @dpengel3,

The Jetson TX2 support team can provide answers on the boot sequence and can clarify on the documentation.

Please start a thread here: Jetson TX2 - NVIDIA Developer Forums

Thank you, will do…but still wondering why google’s reading of that link is different from the actual link. It makes me think that the web page google /thinks/ is there was there once upon a time…where did it go?

I am hoping the Jetson team can shed some light on the matter.

Best,
Tom K