Building the OpenDDS code with driveworks code

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
[+] DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
[+] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
[+] NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
[+] 1.8.3.10426
other

Host Machine Version
[+] native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi team,

I was going through the sample provided for opendds (Complex_idl_example). Iam able to make changes and build sample using the provided build.sh script.
As a next step I want to integrate the subscriber output with the driveworks code.
example scenario: I have an LKA application in driveworks and it needs to access the subscriber output variables.
For this above scenario I need to build the opendds and driveworks codes together and generate binaries. But I am not sure how to do that.
Could you please give me an insight on this topic.

Thank you,
Nithin

Dear @nithin.m1,
We have not tried DW + DSS sample. Let me check internally on this request.

1 Like

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV,

Do we have any update on above query?

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV ,

Could you please help on above query? We are stuck on combined compilation of DDS +DW.

Thank you,
Nithin

Dear @nithin.m1,
I could not find any resource on this request. Could you share your used sample Make file for DW + DDS?

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV,

We have provided with makefile.sdk files for compiling the publisher and subscriber codes . If we want to use this with driveworks cmake project, what modification we need to do?

Also Could you please confirm which compiler/linker we are using for cross compilation, nvcc or gcc/g++?