Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
JETSON , Xavier Development Kit.
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I follow jetpack install steps. but device can’t booting.
Here is my boot log file.
debug.txt (53.3 KB)
Is this your first time flashing with sdkmanager? or your host has flashed other jetson before?
I bought 4 Jetson AGX Xavier and flash them with the same host and same Jetpack. But 3 devices flash and boot successfully, only this Jetson has problem. I have tried some other methods like flash by command line or change host computer but still can’t boot.
Please remove “quiet” inside Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf and use flash.sh to flash this board agian.
This will enable more logs so we can know what is going on.
This is my logs after remove quiet inside Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf and re-flash by flash.sh.
log.txt (12.6 KB)
Your log is incomplete. But I think your problem is there is a NVMe drive on your AGX and the system is trying to boot from that NVMe but not your emmc.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.