Xavier AGX does not boot any more

Hi all,

my Xavier AGX DevKit was working fine for some time. But since about a week it does not boot up any more.
It was running Jetpack 4.4.1. After it stopped working, I also tried to flash it with Jetpack 4.4.1 and also 4.6 (both via sdkmanager and the ./flash.sh script). Flashing always works (in that it completes successfully), but the Xavier won’t boot afterwards.
The Xavier also only had a NVMe disk installed. To debug the issue, I removed the NVMe disk, but it did not help.

In the boot log I captured from minicom via the debug micro-USB port, I notice a bunch of error messages such as mc-err: (255) csr_hdar: EMEM address decode error (the log is attached to this message).
Can someone please help me to understand what is happening?

lsusb output in case it helps:
Bus 003 Device 030: ID 0955:7019 NVidia Corp.
broken-xavier.log (259.9 KB)

Many thanks,
Daniel

Do you have other jetson AGX device there to validate your sdkmanger installation is ok?

The log looks like not a software problem.

Thank you. Yes, I have another Xavier here. I’ll test flashing that one again and let you know if that works.

With the other Xavier device, flashing and booting up works as expected.
So I assume the problem with the first Xavier is a hardware issue? Is there a way to get more information about what the problem is?

Or is there a service where I can get it repaired?

Please file RMA request.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.