Continental ARS430DI Radar Sensor

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello,

we are considering buying the ARS430 sensor from the company Continental. We want to use the ethernet interface. According to the Continental homepage there are two different ARS430 sensors which can be bought, namely the ARS430DI and the ARS430RDI. We are interested in buying the ARS430DI radar sensor.

According to the radar replay sample one can choose between the following options:

Does the first option CONTINENTAL_ARS430 correspond to the ARS430DI radar sensor? I was not able to find this information.

You answer would be very helpful! Thanks in advance!

Hi, @kn10

We will check with the team and get back to you.

Are there any updates on this? Your help and the information regarding my question above would be very helpful.

Dear @kn10,
We have raised this query already with engineering team and yet to hear an update. We will confirm you once we hear from them today.

We tested the three arguments on the same hardware for different firmware versions as below:
CONTINENTAL_ARS430 - Firmware 2.0.1
CONTINENTAL_ARS430_RDI - Firmware 2.9.0
CONTINENTAL_ARS430_RDI_V2 - Firmware 3.0.0

So I would suggest you contact Continental about which devices are supported by DriveWorks 4.0.