Cross-compilation for Drive AGX gives cycle in the constraint graph:

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello, I have been trying to cross-compile some samples for the Drive AGX following DriveWorks SDK Reference: Cross-Compiling for NVIDIA DRIVE OS Linux. I have done steps 1 and 2 already but on step 3, it is giving me many cmake warnings with comments like “Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target
sample_calibration_imu because there is a cycle in the constraint graph:”

I’ve attached my command and output. For clarity, the dnnWebinar folder is a copy of the Driveworks 4.0 folder with an added sample for sample_integrate_dnn from this link GitHub - ShayNvidia/dnnWebinar: NVIDIA DriveWorks for Drive . Any suggestions?output.txt (96.3 KB)

Dear @atseng,
Could you run make and share the log if you hit any errors.

makeoutput.txt (59.4 KB)

Dear @atseng ,
Could you cross compile just the shipped DW samples to confirm no issue with setup(Remove webinar sample code).
I followed below steps and notice no issue with cross compilation

#download driveworks_4.0_linux.tar and driveworks_4.0_x86.tar from  and install all the debians
mkdir ~/DW-4.0-cross
cd ~/DW-4.0-cross
~/cmake-3.16.0-rc4/bin/cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release         -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/usr/local/driveworks-4.0/samples/cmake/Toolchain-V5L.cmake         -DVIBRANTE_PDK:STRING=/home/sindarapu/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/DRIVE_OS_5.2.6_SDK_Linux_OSWithSamples_DRIVE_AGX_XAVIER/DRIVEOS/drive-t186ref-linux -DTRT_VERSION:STRING=6.5.0.7         /usr/local/driveworks-4.0/samples  #cmake 3.16 installed manually
make -j

Hi, I only have cmake 3-17 on my host PC as installed by Drive OS 5.2.6. However, I’m still unable to cross compile just the shipped DW samples as well, giving me a bunch of undefined references to an “arc4randum_buf” and can’t find libbsd.so.0 when I do make -j. Attached is the output. dw4cross.txt (71.3 KB)

I was able to cross compile successfully the shipped DW samples by copying libbsd.so.0 file to the correct directory, also managed to fix the cycle warnings by running with sudo.

1 Like