Error at Drive Software Platform when using SDK manager

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello,
Following error was returned at installation final step,
Please check, thanks. SDK manager version is 2.1.0

13:50:43 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: archives/gnome-user-docs_3.28.2+git20180715-0ubuntu0.1_all.deb

13:50:43 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: python/wheel-0.33.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl

13:50:43 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: INFO: Checking for prerequisites

13:50:43 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: INFO: Installing docker

13:50:43 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Get:1 file:/var/cuda-repo-10-2-local-10.2.19-430.17 InRelease

13:50:43 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Get:6 file:/var/nv-tensorrt-repo-cuda10.2-trt5.1.4.2-ga-20190506 Release [574 B]

13:50:44 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Hit:11 Index of /ubuntu bionic-security InRelease

13:50:44 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Hit:10 Index of /ubuntu/ | 清华大学开源软件镜像站 | Tsinghua Open Source Mirror bionic InRelease

13:50:44 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Hit:12 Index of /ubuntu/ | 清华大学开源软件镜像站 | Tsinghua Open Source Mirror bionic-updates InRelease

13:50:44 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Hit:13 Index of /ubuntu/ | 清华大学开源软件镜像站 | Tsinghua Open Source Mirror bionic-backports InRelease

13:50:46 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Reading package lists…

13:50:46 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Reading package lists…

13:50:47 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Building dependency tree…

13:50:47 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Reading state information…

13:50:47 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: curl is already the newest version (7.58.0-2ubuntu3.24).

13:50:47 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 47 not upgraded.

13:50:47 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal)

13:52:57 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: curl: (7) Failed to connect to download.docker.com port 443: Connection timed out

13:52:57 ERROR: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: ERROR: Fingerprint was not found

13:52:58 ERROR: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: command terminated with error

13:52:58 SUMMARY: Drive Platform Targetfs Patch - target_image: Depends on failed component

13:52:58 DEBUG: running command < true >

13:52:58 INFO: command finished successfully

13:52:58 DEBUG: DRIVE Linux Release Notes - target_image: using adapter to install NV_DRIVE_LINUX_RELEASE_NOTES@DRIVE_AGX_PEGASUS_XT to /home/nvhost/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/DRIVE_Software_10.0_Linux_OS_DRIVE_AGX_PEGASUS_XT

13:52:58 INFO: DRIVE Linux Release Notes - target_image: command finished successfully

13:52:58 SUMMARY: DRIVE Linux Release Notes - target_image: Install completed successfully.

Dear @tingguang.wang1,
Could you please share the complete flashing logs(sdkm.log and ~/.nvsdkm/logs)?
Is sudo apt-get is working without any issue?

Could you check docker forum to resolve the issue. Please see Cannot connect to HTTPS (443) from a docker image - General Discussions - Docker Community Forums helps?
Also, see if proxy setting is needed for your network(SDK Manager Settings — SDK Manager 2.1.0 documentation)

it was VPN setting issue with my host cause docker website was blocked a few days ago.
however,it still having issue with docker installation after I fix it.
Maybe I should just try manually installation with docker?

6:48:18 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal)

16:50:29 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: curl: (7) Failed to connect to download.docker.com port 443: Connection timed out

16:50:29 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.

16:50:29 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal)

16:50:29 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: INFO: Installing all of the components

16:50:29 INFO: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: ./docker_run_targetfstool.sh: line 122: docker: command not found

16:50:29 ERROR: Drive Platform Targetfs - target_image: command terminated with error

16:50:29 SUMMARY: Drive Platform Targetfs Patch - target_image: Depends on failed component

Dear @tingguang.wang1
You can install DRIVE SW 10 only via sdkmanager.
It looks some issue with your network when connecting to docker.
Is it possible to connect host to internet directly to install components using sdkmanager.

Can you check if it’s a general issue with current version of sdkmanager where docker is blocked ?

If I try to install docker-desktop mannually from docker official site, dependency issue will be met.

Please check latest log, browser is access to docker while SDKmanager has issue.

proxy setting as bellow

Can you provide some feedbacks?

Dear @tingguang.wang1,
I don’t have Ubuntu 18.04 to quickly verify if the issue is with sdkmanager.
I am not sure, if you can connect host to internet directly to avoid issues related to network.

I finely fixed the installation issue and reached at last step due to proxy setting with docker
As communicated previously, I skipped the flash and shall be able to start cross-compiling nvstream software by following instruction you have relied ealier, is that correct?

1 Like

Dear @tingguang.wang1,
Yes. It looks cross compilation setup was done your host.

if I want to select flash, Error with be provided
/ecv/ttyUSB3 not found on host …
I have the USB to USB dongle on target debug, is that correct?

Dear @tingguang.wang1,
Please check if you are able to connect to aurix/tegra console using minicom. Please file a new topic to avoid cluttering of issues.