Error in Kit when creating XForm

Hi,

I’ve installed omniverse on my machine and whenever I try to create an empty scene (Xform) I get the following error.

2022-02-11 17:23:30 [Error] [omni.ui.python] AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘GetEditTarget’

At:
/home/mrs/.local/share/ov/pkg/deps/543398933f1394fbbf6b3fc02a819ae3/extscore/omni.usd/omni/usd/_impl/layer_utils.py(284): active_authoring_layer_context
/home/mrs/.local/share/ov/pkg/deps/543398933f1394fbbf6b3fc02a819ae3/extscore/omni.kit.menu.create/omni/kit/menu/create/scripts/create.py(137): on_create_prim

Could it be due to the GPU being to old (GTX 1050Ti) or is there anything else that I’m missing?
(I know for full capabilities I’d need a RTX, but I wanted to explore the software before deciding whether to upgrade the machine. And the installation actually got pretty far so thought it’s worth a try and asking here.)

Thanks in advance!

solved it, a couple of things had to be done, so I guess it wouldn’t be helpful for anyone else. Feel free to delete this topic, I just couldn’t do it myself.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.