Please note: if you are an Enterprise Customer, please contact your Omniverse representative for further assistance.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to our Omniverse Community Support Portal. You will need to sign in to create a ticket.
The best place for getting help with any technical issues is through our Omniverse development forums (you are here!)
If you are experiencing an issue, please let us know so that we can improve your experience.
- Locate the post category that is related to the issue you are experiencing.
- Create a new forum post topic by clicking the + NEW TOPIC button.
- Summarize your issue for the Post Title using a brief sentence.
- Detail your experience in the Post Description. Please include the following information:
The more information you give us about your issue, the faster we will be able to help.
Please include the following:
- Operating System
- GPU / GPU Driver
- Application(s) Used / Version Number
- Full log file (if applicable)
You can found the location of your Logs Directory via the Omniverse Launcher > User Icon > Settings > Logs Location
|Omnivere Launcher Logs:||
|Omniverse App Logs:||
|Omniverse Drive logs:||
Cache Output Logs:
- Find and run the
omni-cache-service.exeinside your cache folder
- Run the capture Cache Output (or take a screenshot)
- Find and run the
Console Logs: The location where logs are stored on your machine can be accessed by clicking on the folder icon in the Console tab:
For crashes, please zip and attach your full logs found here:
C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs
Omniverse System Monitor
- On Windows, type Omniverse System Monitor into the search bar and hit Enter
- Also found at :
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NVIDIA Corporation
- Omniverse Cleanup-Tool
- Developer Resource Center
- Omniverse Kit Programming Manual
- NVIDIA Omniverse GitHub Documentation
- NVIDIA Omniverse and Pixar’s USD documentation
- Kit Programming Manual
- Kaolin API Documentation
NVIDIA Omniverse Documentation
Our documentation is updated LIVE keeping it relevant and full of the latest information.
NVIDIA Omniverse Public Roadmap
See what we are working on for our next release.
NVIDIA Omniverse YouTube Videos
Great place to find Tutorials and Feature related videos!
NVIDIA Omniverse Discord Chat
Chat live with other Community Members.
NVIDIA Omniverse UpVote Board
Vote for your favorite requested features!
- Omniverse FAQ forum post
NVIDIA Omniverse Launcher - Learn Tab
Great places to find help for anything Omniverse related!