Image Sequence in OmniPBR texture not looping properly - UDIM Method - Random green frames showing up

I’m trying to use an image sequence as a texture using the UDIM method. I have 24 images total, but they don’t loop as expected and green frames show up randomly, any ideas how to fix this? I looked into the code in the mdl file to see if there is an override but I figured I’d check here first.

I inputted a number image sequence to see what was happening, it only repeats image 21,22, 23, and 24, just wanted to share in case it helps.

• Computer Specs (OS, GPU, GPU Driver)
    Windows 10 Home
    RTX 3080 Ti GPU
    Studio Driver - Version 472.47

• Applications and Versions
    Omniverse Create 2021.3.8

Hi @edstudios! Welcome to the Community! I sent this over to our OmniPBR team to take a look. I’ll let you know when I have more information to share with you.

Hello @edstudios! The developers would like a bit more clarification on what you are trying to do. Are you offsetting and animating the UVs? If so, it could by a sync issue where the image isn’t loaded in sync with the timeline.

Set the project frame rate to 24, is it possible?

Are you offsetting and animating the UVs?

No, I just took an example project file from the Nvidia support forum that included this animated OmniPBR .mdl file (see attached) and all I did was switch out the albedo image path to another image sequence - using the proper naming convention image..jpg
OmniPBR_Animated.mdl (31.3 KB)

The project is set to 24 FPS - I even played around with 30, 60, and 120FPS but it didn’t fix the error. I also tried compressing my images down to a few kb’s each in case it was a VRAM issue - but also no luck

I’m trying to use it on another project - with the latest version 2022 of Omniverse Create. It’s still glitching out and not playing back the image sequence properly.