I’m trying to flash the OS file to my SD card. It gets hung up around 3%.
- The file I’m using is sd-blob-b01.img
- SDcard is: SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-1
- Apps/Utilities - SD Card Formatter and BalenaEtcher from the setup instructions
I came upon a post while researching the problem and it recommended hitting ctrl+shift+i in etcher.
Here I found 3 errors and 1 issue
- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
- Error: Error invoking remote method ‘disable-screensaver’: No handler registered for ‘disable-screensaver’ at o.invoke (node:electron/js2c/renderer init:57:526) gui.js:37
- Error: Error invoking remote method ‘enable-screensaver’: No handler registered for ‘enable-screensaver’ at o.invoke (node:electron/js2c/renderer init:57:526) gui.js:37
Audit usage of navigator.userAgent, navigator.appVersion, and navigator.platform
A page or script is accessing at least one of
navigator.platform. Starting in Chrome 101, the amount of information available in the User Agent string will be reduced.
To fix this issue, replace the usage of
navigator.platform with feature detection, progressive enhancement, or migrate to
Note that for performance reasons, only the first access to one of the properties is shown.
- AFFECTED RESOURCES
1. 1 source 1. gui.js:1
I’ve tried different SD cards, Formatters, and other programs to flash the file. I haven’t had any luck finding a lead try anything else and at this point I am dead in the water. Any thoughts or suggestions?