Jetson Orin Nano can't load IMX219 device through 15-22 ribbon cable

Hello,
I need help as I can’t seem to get the camera IMX219 to work by connecting the 15-22 ribbon cable pin converter to the CSI connecter.
The cable is Raspberry Pi Camera Cable

Jetson Orin Nano can’t even see the camera connected.
I tried checking if the board set up correctly, by running the command dmesg | grep imx219
I get an error that looks like this:
bootdriver.log (522 Bytes)

Here is my set up:

• Jetson Orin Nano DevKit
  • RPi ribbon cable 22-15 pin converter 200mm that is connected to CAM1 CSI connector
  • Raspberry Pi Camera Module 2(IMX219)
  • Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
  • JepPack 5.1.1

All connected like this:

If anyone knows how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it!

Hello,

Welcome to the NVIDIA Developer forums! Your topic will be best served in the Jetson category.

I will move this post over for visibility.

Cheers,
Tom

I also ran the command on overlay devicetree file:
dtc -I dtb -O dts tegra234-p3737-overlay.dtbo
Which gave me a bunch of warnings:
warnings_from_dtb.log (3.0 KB)

What caught my eye is the section with I2C_bus having warning with the address and reg
since I2C bus to my knowledge is responsible for CSI connecters:

<stdout>: Warning (i2c_bus_bridge): /fragment@0/__overlay__/i2c@c240000: incorrect #address-cells for I2C bus
<stdout>: Warning (i2c_bus_bridge): /fragment@0/__overlay__/i2c@c240000: incorrect #size-cells for I2C bus
<stdout>: Warning (i2c_bus_bridge): /fragment@1/__overlay__/i2c@c240000: incorrect #address-cells for I2C bus
<stdout>: Warning (i2c_bus_bridge): /fragment@1/__overlay__/i2c@c240000: incorrect #size-cells for I2C bus
<stdout>: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'i2c_bus_bridge'

If anyone understand what it means and how it causes the problem with camera not connecting I would appreciate it!