Jetson Xavier AGX power on issue

Hi Xavier AGX expert Team,

My bad and somehow a very little water spill on my Xavier AGX board and its not powering up from then on wards.

We want to contact hardware technical support team to take a look at it and help us on this, if any little possible chance to get it repaired , as we spent nearly RS 1.5 lakh.

We are from India, Hyderabad and looking for hardware technical support team.

Thanks in advance.
Raju

@WayneWWW ,

If possible, can you please have a look at it this issue? Help us to provide Nvidia contact details from India?

Thanks and Advance,
Raju

Sorry that I don’t know any contact details in India and we also don’t release any contact info on this forum.

@WayneWWW ,

Could you please suggest us what to do next on this? To whom I can contact on this issue ?

Any points help us a lot on this.

Thanks in advance,
Raju

Generally, if the hardware is broken, we suggest you to RMA this device.

Thanks @WayneWWW , I have go through the RMA procedure and get back to you if needed any queries on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Raju

@WayneWWW ,

Looks like live chat is not working, Is there anyway I can contact the support agent?

Live Chat

WE’RE SORRY, CHAT IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE

Thanks and Regards,
Raju

Hi @WayneWWW ,

Now, live chat working and I have posted the needed info.

Thanks and Regards,
Raju

kvraju.ai,

I’m sorry to hear about the spill! It’s an unfortunate reason for your first post on the Jetson forums.

… if any little possible chance to get it repaired

I guess you’re talking with NVIDIA RMA team, but in the meantime someone in the Jetson community may have advice if you provide more detail. Without more info it would be hard for anyone to say. Here is some info on the topic:

Aside from community response, perhaps there is a local electronics repair expert in Hydrabad? E.g., this showed up pretty quickly in a search (I don’t know them):
https://www.elemechengineers.com/repairing-services.html

Hi @prlawrence,

Thanks a lot for your time and responding on this.

I kept the board near to the Air conditioner and my bad somehow water spill on board through AC vent and I removed the power plug and did blowing hot air over board using dryer and after couple hours I try to power on again and still no luck and board is not powering on.

I will check the above link details and I will contact repairing service engineers.

Thanks and Regards,
Raju