Nvidia assets, samples, environments etc. are not loading

Log.txt (21.5 KB)
please find the attatched log where i am getting error and the contents in the application are not loading.

Hello @krishna.sriharsha! I took a look at your logs and I am seeing issues with your cache. Could you please try updating your cache to the latest version and seeing if that solves the problem? You can do this by opening the Omnverse Launcher > Exchange tab and typing in “cache” into the search bar. I see that the latest version as of now should be 2022.2.0.

Also, please update your GPU drivers to the latest version. You can look for your specific GPU here: Official Drivers | NVIDIA

Hi Wendy, I followed the same process . I have used clean up tool and reinstalled the cache and extensions and also updated my drivers. Still the same issue persists. Can you please help.

Thank you for doing that. Can you provide me with your your new logs generated from the application you are using so that I can share it with the dev team?

Here is a link on how to get those logs if you need help with that: How to Report an issue with Omniverse

kit_20230608_230438.log (1.1 MB)
kit_20230608_231849.log (1.1 MB)
kit_20230608_235224.log (1.1 MB)
kit_20230608_235934.log (1.1 MB)
please find the log files

log.txt (21.6 KB)
this is the newly generated console log file

Thank you @krishna.sriharsha! I am sending these right over to the dev team!

Thank you @WendyGram

Hi @krishna.sriharsha , are you by any chance in an air-gapped environment (i.e machine without internet access / or with firewall restrictions)? It might be that you just can’t access the assets on the aws s3 bucket. Check if this helps User Guide — Omniverse Installation Guide documentation

Yes as mentioned please make sure you are on a good, stable internet connection and not behind a firewall. It requires an open connection to the Amazon servers.

Hi Richard, I have good internet connection and there are no firewall issues. I have even checked with my IT team and they said the same, that there are no blockers either from network connectivity or firewall.

Hi @Richard3D I am also having a lot of errors trying to download assets from the aws servers. Are there any particular ports that we should open ?

Looking at the logs, all of the errors are listed as the same issue… “Please check your network and connection to the url”. I am not sure why there is a connection error from you to the Amazon S3 servers, but it seems that is the most likely explanation. It could have been a temporary issue. It could be something specific blocking the traffic. As far as we know, everything is up and running and should work perfectly.

I will look into the specific error messages and get back to you.

1 Like