Problems after Flashing Xavier A

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello.
I’m having some problems after flashing my board. When I boot my Xavier, it triggers a Thermal Alert. I cannot flash it while having this alert, so I just reboot my board, and before it begins having this problem, i open Sudo Putty and issue the following commands
tegrarecovery x2 on
tegrareset x2

And the Thermal Alert stops. It flashes Ok after that, but when it finishes flashing, it looks like the board is rebooted and the same alert is triggered, as shown in the image below:

I type the same inputs, and the problem goes away, but the main problem is that the screen of my dev is completely blacked out. I can’t even download a GUI because it doesn’t recognize SUDO as a valid command, and I don’t know how to solve the issue without having the same problem all over again. Here are the log files after flashing the device:

SDKM_logs_DRIVE_Software_10.0_(rev.2)_Linux_for_DRIVE_AGX_Developer_Kit_2022-03-29_10-23-06.zip (836.4 KB)

Is there anything I can do to solve the problem and flash correctly?

Thank you.

Dear @Thommy_Dowling,
GUI is part of DRIVE SW 10. If flashing is successful, GUI should come automatically. What release was on target before flashing DRIVE SW 10.0?
Are you connect to Tegra A/B via minicom? If so, please confirm if you see /usr/local/driveworks-2.2/ folder on target?

I tried downgrading the 5.6.2 OS to the software 10.0. I’ll check if I can see the folder at the minicom

I cannot find this folder. Actually, It’s impossible to input any command whatsoever. It identifies that it has the older version, but it seems that I cannot input any command at all.

Dear @Thommy_Dowling,
It seems you have connected to aurix console. Please use /dev/ttyUSB2 for Tegra A and /dev/ttyUSB6 for Tegra B access.

Dear @Thommy_Dowling,
As per the shared logs in Problem with Flashing DRIVE Xavier A the flashing is not successful

duplicate to Problem with Flashing DRIVE Xavier A

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.