Synthetic Data Recorder skeleton_data

Hi!
I’m currently trying to record skeleton Data with the Synthetic Data Recorder in the simple_event_simulation.usd (PeopleDemo). Unfortunately this error always occurs:

[Error] [omni.graph.core.plugin] /Render/PostProcess/SDGPipeline/RenderProduct_Replicator_14_skeleton_data: Assertion raised in compute - Unable to write from unknown dtype, kind=O, size=8

Do I have to add something to the human models in order to generate this kind of data?

Hi there, could you please provide me the path to the USD, so I can take a look? Thanks!

Hi! I used the following path: omniverse://localhost/NVIDIA/Assets/Isaac/2022.2.1/Isaac/Samples/PeopleDemo/SimpleEventSimulation/
Thanks in advanced!

Hi there,

I can confirm that there is an issue with the given example, and we have filed a bug for it.
By default, the humans are not annotated in the given example, it should, however, still not cause throwing the given errors.

When collecting data with skeletal meshes you should make sure they are annotated. If this issue still persist with the given stage you can try out either a different stage (e.g. Isaac/Samples/Replicator/Stage/full_warehouse_worker_and_anim_cameras.usd) or creating a new one and manually adding the skeletal meshes.

1 Like

This should work starting Replicator versinon 1.9.6+

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.