Unable to connect to proxy server

Dear NVIDIA ,plesae help me。I would be very grateful if you can help me solve this problem as soon as possible

Hi 1125890206,

Are you behind a proxy server?
Can you please package and attach the ~/.nvsdkm directory for more investigation?

Hi 1125890206,

Besides packaging and attaching the ~/.nvsdkm directory, can you please also check your proxy settings in SDK Manager?

In fact, I want to try offline installation, but I always cannot find my sdkmanager in my ubuntu. Is it the file sdkmanager_1.5.0-7774_amd64.deb? Or is it the file in the following path:下载/sdkmanager_1.5.0-7774_amd64/data/opt/nvidia/sdkmanager? I tried both but I failed, can you tell me how to find this?
nvsdkm.tar (400 KB)

Can you tell me how to solve this problem? I also see that when someone tries to log in with an account, there will be an interface to verify whether it is a human or a human machine, but I don’t have it. It reminds me that Validator failed to load, please check your browser settings, such as ad blockers.
nvsdkm.tar (400 KB)

The default install path for sdkmanager is at /opt/nvidia/sdkmanager/sdkmanager.
Offline installation requires to download first, install later. To download JetPack with SDK Manager, you still need login with your account. However, the above screenshot shows that there is proxy settings error. Please check your proxy settings per documentation: SDK Manager Settings :: NVIDIA SDK Manager Documentation . Once the proxy settings error is fixed, then retry.

1 Like

Just a thought: If behind a proxy, then you would also have to be sure that you are forwarding browser SSL port. Not sure which port SDKM uses, perhaps it also uses SSL on a standard web port (which would be port 443). If SDKM uses both a web SSL port and some other port, then all ports would need correct proxy setting (I’ve never tried to use proxy since I don’t need it).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.