Unable to find domain randomization extension in Isaac Sim

Hello,

I’m running Isaac through a websocket and want to work on synthetic data creation. However, I don’t have the domain randomization tab under the synthetic data tab in the toolbar. I looked through the extensions but didn’t see any extensions related to domain randomization. Let me know any suggestions to solve this issue!

Thanks

Hello,

The synthetic data generation has gone through some overhaul. The common features such as domain randomization are now available through OV Replicator, and you can use it in ISaac Sim and add features there. Replicator — Omniverse Extensions documentation
please also check our tutorials to see how you can use the new api coming from OV Replicator

Hi, also just ran into this issue. So with replicator taking over these features the usability has essentially been removed without the use of scripts/omnigraph?

@SWald, were you not able to find the information looking for in the link shared by Liila in previous post?

Hi, thanks for getting back to me.
I have read through the documentation. Due to replicator taking over the randomization, the UI for setting this up is not available anymore as it was prior to replicator being released. Now the randomization parameters etc. can only be accessed through code. For people who do not have experience with coding are now unable to use domain randomization apart from the tutorial code supplied in the replicator documentation. Please bring back a UI for this to make replicator functions more accessible.

The video below is essentially the workflow I was expecting to use but is now not an option.

Thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.