Where can I find out how to get (download) Isaac sim ros?
Hi @yushi.jack ,
You can follow Isaac SIM installation instructions here: 2. Basic Isaac Sim Installation — Omniverse Robotics documentation
You should download the Omniverse Launcher and install it directly from there.
The ROS1/2 bridge is included in the Isaac SIM release so you don’t need to download/install it separately
Thank you for your reply.
My explanation was insufficient.
I was able to install isaac Sim(2021.2) and ROS melodic(+move it), but
I can’t find the file ex: franka_isaac_execution.launch
Where is it? or How can I get it?
A list of sample ROS packages created for Omniverse Isaac Sim:
- isaac_tutorials : Contains launch files, rviz config files, and scripts for the tutorial series.
- isaac_ros_messages : A custom set of messages for 2d/3d bounding boxes and pose service messages.
- carter_2dnav : Contains the required launch file and ROS navigation parameters for the NVIDIA Carter robot.
- carter_description : Description of the NVIDIA Carter robot model.
- isaac_moveit : Contains the required launch and config files for running ROS MoveIt.
@yushi.jack after starting the App selector from the launcher:
Open In File Browser or
Open in Terminal and you will see a
ros_workspace folder there
I got it! Thanks！
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.