Wifi problem on jetson nano

hi there,
We have a somewhat strange problem.
We are streaming with our harrier camera which is working on nano and nvdia developer kit. We have license plate recognition over this.
but when the system starts to work over wifi, jetson disconnects wifi.
here is the strangeness; Jetsons with more than one camera do not have this problem, and there is no problem when broadcasting the same broadcast over ethernet.
The message I got is (in kernel log)

Pcieport 0000:00:01.0:
PCIe Bus Error: severity=corrected, type=Physical layer, id=0008(Receiver ID)
Device [10de:0fae] error status/mask=00000001/00002000
Receicer Error (First)

we are looking for urgent solution for this issue. is there any idea pls?
regards
rusen ozkan

Hello,

I’m moving this to the Jetson category for better exposure.

I doubt I’ll be able to answer, but you probably want to start with actual logs. You can create for example these logs:

• Either a serial console full boot log (best by far), or “dmesg | tee dmesg_log.txt
    (then attach dmesg_log.txt; do this once before the error, and once after the error).
  • The slot of the device is “0000:00:01.0”, and so use sudo and get a fully verbose log of this device; once when running without error, and once with error:
    sudo lspci -s 0000:00:01.0 -vvv | tee log_lspci.txt
    (you could rename the log file for before/after)
  • Probably also a plain lspci before and after the error (sudo not needed for the less detailed lspci, but this one covers all of pci):
    lspci | tee basic_lspci.txt

You’ll also want to include the exact L4T release installed (JetPack/SDK Manager is a front end to the flash software, L4T is what gets flashed and is just Ubuntu plus NVIDIA drivers), e.g., “head -n 1 /etc/nv_tegra_release” will do this. Or name the JetPack release used to flash (one L4T release is tied to the JetPack release).

Additionally, include if this is a dev kit or some other carrier board. Mention if any drivers or device tree modification has been added. Also, describe how/what devices are connected, e.g., if via USB, CSI, so on. If you happen to have a URL with the specs of the camera, you might add that.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.