All windows closed after locking for some time

I’m using drive Xavier with ubuntu. The drive has been flashed with sdkmanager. All applications are closed after locking for around half an hour and re-login. The Xorg crash error also happens and “system problem detected” is reported.

The messages in .xsession-errors are:

Xsession: X session started for nvidia at Thu Aug 22 12:53:23 CST 2019
localuser:nvidia being added to access control list
openConnection: connect: No such file or directory
cannot connect to brltty at :0
upstart: Failed to spawn window-stack-bridge main process: unable to execute: No such file or directory
upstart: update-notifier-crash (/var/crash/_usr_lib_xorg_Xorg.0.crash) main process (10992) terminated with status 1

sdkm.log (1.95 MB)
logs.zip (406 KB)

Dear huchenyang,

Is this error immediately after flashing DRIVE™ Software 9.0?
If yes, could you please upload the full logs available at below locations for your topic?
~/.nvsdkm/sdkm.log
~/.nvsdkm/logs

Or is it an error that occurred while doing something? Thanks.

Hi Steve,

Drive Software 9.0 was flashed three days ago. It seems not to be a problem with Drive Software since before flashing, this problem also occurred with the preinstalled Ubuntu if i remember correctly. I did nothing except that a web browser was opened. Additionally, after locked for a while, i need to login twice with “nvidia” user(i.e. looping twice in the login page).

Anyway, the logs are uploaded. I guess i may need to do a full re-flashing to see what the problem is. Thanks.

Dear huchenyang,
As per the attached logs, the flashing was successful.
Could you please re-flash and board and see if this symptom occurs.

Hi huchenyang,

Have you re-flash the device? Does the symptom still occur?