We are excited to introduce Jetson TX2 NX, the newest Jetson TX2 series module!
This smaller, lower-cost version of Jetson TX2 is ideal for creating mass-market AI products. It provides up to 2.5X the performance of Jetson Nano, and shares form-factor and pin compatibility with Jetson Nano and Jetson Xavier NX.
High-level features and specifications
- NVIDIA Pascal architecture with 256 NVIDIA CUDA cores
- Dual-core NVIDIA Denver 2 64-bit CPU and quad-core Arm® Cortex®-A57 MPCore processor complex
- 4 GB 128-bit LPDDR4
- 16 GB eMMC 5.1
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet
- 260-pin SODIMM edge connector, 70x45mm
- 7.5W and 15W modes, 5V input
The Jetson TX2 NX module is available now for $149 in volume.
JetPack 4.5.1 is a developer preview release available now for Jetson TX2 NX. It includes support for using the Jetson TX2 NX module with the Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit carrier board.
Note: There is no heatsink included with Jetson TX2 NX module. As with other production Jetson modules, customers are responsible to determine the appropriate thermal solution for their use case. Please see the thermal design guide in the list of module documentation below for details.
JetPack 4.6 is the production software release for Jetson TX2 NX, with expected availability in June.
For more details, please refer to the following documentation in the Jetson Download Center:
- Jetson TX2 NX Module Data Sheet
- Jetson TX2 NX Product Design Guide
- Jetson TX2 NX Thermal Design Guide
- Jetson TX2 NX Pinmux
- Jetson TX2 NX 3D CAD STEP Model
- Jetson TX2 NX Supported Component List
- Jetson TX2 NX Interface Comparison and Migration from Jetson TX2, Jetson Xavier NX, and Jetson Nano
- Jetson Nano, Jetson Nano 2GB, Jetson TX2 NX, and Jetson Xavier NX Camera Module Hardware Design Guide