Create Crashes

Hi, whenever I want to work in Create, the application cracks without a specific pattern. No alerts or messages are generated. It is impossible to use this application.
The same thing happens in version 2022.3 and version 2022.2.

kit_20230110_195316.log (948.2 KB)

System specs:
GPU - NVIDIA RTX 3080 (12GB)
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2 GHZ
RAM - 32 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz
SSD 1 : WD SN 770 1 TB
SSD 2: XPG GAMMIX S11 PRO 512 GB

Windows 11 Pro
22H2
Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0

1 Like

Thanks for the reply and the Logs. I will download and take a look and let Dev know.

Hi, I have some feedback from the dev team. It seems that in the logs you have a rather log windows user name, with a space and a special character “Carlos Hernández A”. At this early stage we find that could be causing a problem with pathing.

Would it be possible to try one of two things:

1. Simplify your user name, removing spaces and special characters. For example “Carlos”
  2. If the first option is difficult, try just creating a brand new windows user as “Carlos” and reinstall OV as needed

If you could try either or both of those and let me know how that goes. One more thing. Some of the extensions may have failed to start because of file permissions on certain drives. You have an H drive mentioned here. Please make sure all files and folders and drives have the correct permissions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.