Failed to execute script__main__

Whenever i launch Omniverse, an error says : Failed to execute script__main__

It says it again whenever i try to open Audio2Face or to launch the Omniverse System Monitor.

I’m on windows 11 Professional, Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI, driver version 516.59

Hope you can help, thank you.

Can someone answer plz ?

Hello @clement.morelsmb! Unfortunately, your GPU is not up to spec. Here is a link to the GPUs that are compatible with Omniverse: Technical Requirements

But there is good news! We will be releasing Omniverse Cloud very soon. Here is a link for more information on that: Omniverse Cloud Platform | NVIDIA

Thank you @WendyGram ! :)

hi, i’m having the same problem. “Failed to execute script__main__”. I’m using a nitro 5 laptop with Windows 11 Home, build 22000.1455. Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU, driver version 516.94

@user164387 can you upload your Launcher log? you can locate it here - C:\Users\<USER>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\launcher.log

launcher.log (405.0 KB)

it appears there are some connection issues. do you have any antivirus/firewall/special network setup? This is a list of ports that should be opened as well as outbound connectivity requirements information.

In addition, if you’ve just installed the Launcher, can you try quitting out OV through the system tray and restart the Launcher?

the issue is still there after restarting. I haven’t created a server or anything else with Omniverse. I’m just starting to learn to use it. So I’m really kinda confused here. thanks for answering

welcome to Omniverse! you would definitely want to set up an OV Nucleus.

if it’s your first time out with OV and simply wants to try it out, a localhost Nucleus server should suffice. feel free to take a look at this video with instruction on how to do that. i believe that video chapter is all you need to get one set up; but, you are more than welcome to finish watching the whole video if you want to know more about OV Nucleus. 🙂