Failed to flash NVIDIA PX2 using sdkmanager

Hi,

We have tried flashing our NVIDIA PX2 to the latest version of DRIVE OS (5.0.10.3) using the official SDK Manager. All the steps of the process have been successful and even the Flashing step was successful. However, when we restart the PX2, we see a window with the title: “Auto-Run of Vibrante-Setup Scripts”. The last line in the window states “First-boot script processing complete” in red. But the “Next” button is inactive.

We have tried flashing Tegra A again but the issue persists. We also connected the Ethernet port when PX2 restarted. It still didn’t help. The logs also don’t have any errors. Is there anything that we are missing?

Thanks
logs.zip (67 KB)
sdkm.log (2.85 MB)

Dear aryanf,

Could you please upload the full logs available at below locations for your topic?
~/.nvsdkm/sdkm.log
~/.nvsdkm/logs

Dear SteveNV,

I have attached the logs. Thanks.

Dear aryanf,

I’m sorry to bother you, but I’d like to ask you to file a bug as follows.

Can you please file a bug for this topic?
Please share bug ID, we will look into this issue.
Please login to https://developer.nvidia.com/drive with your credentials. Please check MyAccount->MyBugs->Submit a new bug to file bug. Thanks.

Sure, submitted the bug with ID 2736662.

Dear aryanf,

Thank you for your filing a bug.
We will update you via the bug. Thanks.

Dear SteveNV,

I have the same Error. The Flashing stop at the steps “Auto-Run of Vibrante-Setup Scripts”. The last line in the window is “First-boot script processing complete” in red. Can you help me?

Thanks

Dear @kun.gao,
Could you share ~/.nvsdkm folder.

here is the link of nvsdkm

and sdkm_logs from sdkmanager

Thanks

Dear @kun.gao,
I could see flashing is succesful in logs. Can you confirm if board is connected to internet while flashing and also while rebooting. Do you still see that pop up?

Hello, I checked all the cables again and flashing it. Now the flashing was successful.
Thanks